• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoZX

◊Change the Future◊
    Years
    A plot eh?
    How about this, continuing by the plot .Silence has given, I want to change and add some. I'll make the changed part bold.
    The Digidestined get transported by their DSs to the road between Sunshine and Darkmoon city and spend a few nights under a tent, there wondering what digimon are and figuring out about the Digital World and whatnot. But then Kimeramon attacks and seperates the Chosen Children around the Digiworld. There they should each meet one of these digimon : Goldramon, Magnadramon, Ophanimon, Good Cherubimon, and Seraphimon who transport them to their realm (name unknown). There the Digidestined recieve their partners and are told to evolve to the highest level possible. Then they were told to go into a beach named "Kapuri Beach" There, it is said that when the chosen children touch their waters, a device of unlimited possibilites will fall from the skies, and float into the palm of the chosen children. And after that, Seraphimon says:"...Whosoever that can make a true bond between human and Digimon, thy names shall be engraved upon the Legendary Tablet, and will get 5 wishes, whether be good, or bad. That was an old myth in the Digital World that was first said by the legendary Omnimon, who once saved the Digital World from utter destruction. Then, with no other particular leads, they search the Legendary Tablet.

Whew, that's a ton of typing. Anyway, got any objections?

TaySean Sosuke

Devine Moon
    Years
    That makes the whole thing sound like a contest.............
    as if it was one big game.
    but i do think we should have like a digimon arena, (where all the digidestined can come and battle, watch over by Goldramon, Magnadramon, Ophanimon, Good Cherubimon, and Seraphimon in different regions)

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    A plot eh?
    How about this, continuing by the plot .Silence has given, I want to change and add some. I'll make the changed part bold.
    The Digidestined get transported by their DSs to the road between Sunshine and Darkmoon city and spend a few nights under a tent, there wondering what digimon are and figuring out about the Digital World and whatnot. But then Kimeramon attacks and seperates the Chosen Children around the Digiworld. There they should each meet one of these digimon : Goldramon, Magnadramon, Ophanimon, Good Cherubimon, and Seraphimon who transport them to their realm (name unknown). There the Digidestined recieve their partners and are told to evolve to the highest level possible. Then they were told to go into a beach named "Kapuri Beach" There, it is said that when the chosen children touch their waters, a device of unlimited possibilites will fall from the skies, and float into the palm of the chosen children. And after that, Seraphimon says:"...Whosoever that can make a true bond between human and Digimon, thy names shall be engraved upon the Legendary Tablet, and will get 5 wishes, whether be good, or bad. That was an old myth in the Digital World that was first said by the legendary Omnimon, who once saved the Digital World from utter destruction. Then, with no other particular leads, they search the Legendary Tablet.

Whew, that's a ton of typing. Anyway, got any objections?

I'm thinking that there's not enough there for an enemy motive. o: This is what pops into my head, after reading through your idea~

The Legendary Tablet was somehow broken into different pieces by the aforementioned godly Digimon (I don't know their proper titles because I'm only really familiar with the first two seasons, and can only remember part of the third) in order to prevent (-insert evil Digimon here-) from using it in order to conquer both the Digital World and the real world. However, said evil Digimon has already managed to discover two pieces of the Tablet, and is seeking out the rest. Going along with what you said about the Tablet being able to grant good or bad wishes could mean that the Tablet is capable of causing either destruction or peace, so the Digi-Destined are sent to obtain the remaining fragments from other (holy?) Digimon (who each have their own different trials before people can obtain the pieces) and then to reclaim the final two. With each piece of Tablet obtained, the Digi-Destined find that their Digimon can get stronger.

Blargh, that's my 3am ramblings over with. x_X; Sorry if it's nonsensical, I is tired. ;w;

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    hey all, im back and after watching all 3 series' i have to admit that series 3 is my favourite :D

DestinyBender

Mana du vortes, aeria gloris.
    Years
    Active: Very active.

Partner: Apocalymon, if that's okay.
    Why: I have played the games and watched the anime, I like it!
    Password: Er.. I'm doing this from memory. The Golden Crest of Courage?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I must say, World Championships is my least favorite digimon game.
    I WANT TO CONTROL MAH DIGIMANZ WHEN FIGHTING ;~;

Last edited:

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Digimon World Championship was rated very poorly, and kind of see why. You don't even get to control your own Digimon during battles and they revert back into Digi-eggs. =\

&& DestinyBender, you can't partner with a mega level, you have to partner with an in-training and then digivolve from there.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I only watched the third season about a year ago, before that I always thought it was the worst, though I was surprised when it was better than the other seasons.

ily Jeri <3

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Yeah, season 3 is my favorite aswell.
    My brother got Digimon rumble arena 2 the last day. Guess what? IT DOESN'T FREEZE! 8D

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    yyou ll created a digimon roleplay from my idea, and i didnt get a chance to join?

and someone took my digimon?, wow

Huh? o_O; The roleplay's not even decided on yet. There is however, one that's been made by someone else on the RP boards. o: I don't think they're a member of the club.

EDIT: Just checked, and the creator of that thread isn't one of us lot. o:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back