• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I can't accept but yeah another member :D
    st.jimmy you watched alll of them O_o
    I'm playing digimon world championships XD

yes and now im in desperate need for my social life back :bandit:
    theres a guy on youtube with 333 videos and he has all 3 series' on his channel :/

anyway would i be able to change my partner to impmon please? :)

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Maybe if people want to. Or the crest or maybe a card that can make your digimon goto Mega.

NeoZX

◊Change the Future◊
    Years
    To instantly warp-digivolves from Rookie to Mega?
    Only a wildcard, or some card that makes your digimon get to a negative state (dying situation, perhaps?) after using it can do it. Or maybe the power of friendship and trust? Hmm...

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Or maybe if you find a fake card that chages your digimon's stats and instead of digivolving to mega it can degenerate into the last form the digimon was in.

Last edited:

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    To heal like the games go to an area(eg. Tamer home) Fake card would be there because a weak tamer might sell them to you and they can suck your digimon's energy or because a tamer wants to rip you off and steal your money.

TaySean Sosuke

Devine Moon
    Years
    I think that we may be making this more difficult then it has to be, everyone want to be heard, plus everyone want there ideas to be input into the rp. So what if we just chose a hand full to create it, That can join together and make our creation.

and o, I've created a digimon social group, where some of the things, will and have been discussed.
    -Elite Digimon

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    honestly all in all, the idea sounds fun and theyre great ideas, but the more that everyone comes up with ideas it sounds more like an actual game than a rp, lol rp doesnt need to be so complex, otherwise i agree with TaySean, just choose a group of like 4-5 people and have them come up with the RP, and they can be given ideas from members here tho

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Hey Guys I'm back, and I've finally updated the First Post to the Latest meaning all the new people are on, all your points are up to date and most of all a lot of you have leveled up heaps - And I mean A LOT

@lou dog
    Welcome back from ummm... about 25 or 26 pages of not being here

@TaySean Sosuke
    Thanks sooo much for setting up the social Group of which I was suppose to do ages ago, I'll put 80 Points to your tab

@ Co-Owners and Backups
    Thanks soo much guys for keeping this club real active, if this club reaches 1000 Points I will never have done it without you

So you guys have been wondering why I haven't been here - Probably...
    Well for the last few pages of me being missing, I'm planning and setting up a new Digimon Forum - Thanks to the inspiration to this club, Hopefully the forum will run as smooth as this club

Thanks again guys!
    Oh yea also check the front page, something new has been added on top of the ranks XD

Keep up again members!

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    So what can we do now?

I'm glad I didn't level up. Never mind this.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back