• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    oh right i guess i am new but since i have less posts doesnt mean that i dont stay active.and i guess an owner is needed so sorry for the trouble and can i see how many points do i have?since i want to digivolve tsumemon

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    hey hey i have an idea why dont u add more moderators to ur club zappy?????

and can i ask a help question?how do u make those shiny banners like i have one in my sig.i dont want any tutorials just the soft names since i want to make some support banners

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Well the Moderators/ Co-Owners and Backups we have already members since August. The Co-owners and Backups you see are some of the top posters and most active since I started this club. I didn't add them cause they were the first or anything. Being active is one thing that proves they are good enough for the Job. And the banners I make mine on a freeware called UserBar Genrator. I guess Spiny makes them on it too but I'm not sure

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    oh man how can i post 2 more posts when i am out of ideas?????lol

Well the Moderators/ Co-Owners and Backups we have already members since August. The Co-owners and Backups you see are some of the top posters and most active since I started this club. I didn't add them cause they were the first or anything. Being active is one thing that proves they are good enough for the Job. And the banners I make mine on a freeware called UserBar Genrator. I guess Spiny makes them on it too but I'm not sure
    oh man its a freeware then i am downloading adobe photoshop for nothing lol XD and i will pass for mods since my free time will soon end XD

Last edited:

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
    Eehh, our computer broke and we had to call the cable guy. Well anyways... we should have digimon tournaments don't you think. For the people that have wi-fi and Dawn/Dusk. Just an idea. XD

I just restarted World DS. So I guess I'll be spending much time on it. XP Started with Tsunomon.

Last edited:

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    well okay i will uplaoding 2 banners per species with all its evolution of course.and sure hope my points will increase XD

lol thats gonna be a lot of banners, xD
    and um crap forgot what i was gonna say...thinking..... =[.....=|......=] i like the idea of tournaments except i dont has dawn/dusk or any wifi digimon games =/ i play all mine on emulators on my psp

o and i may be wrong but i think my agumon can skip the purple greymon and go straight to skull greymon now, ill go check lol, and then upload a sprite for either form depending on where im at

k i can be at skullgreymon now due to this post =P

and heres a support bar i made cuz i was bored

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Yup you can! And I really need to update the first page again..... Plus that is an awesome banner!

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
    Fanfics and Games

Have any of you read the Digimon FDD story? If you don't know what that is it's a fanfic including made up digidestines and digimon,made by different people and put together into one story.

Anyways, once the club is active and what-not is anyone interested in making a FDD with me? It would be a interesting project and it will take possibly a while to finish, but eh.

If any of you guys are interested in reading one you should totally go find the story, it's really good. =D

I was planning on making some banners, but I can't upload them for a while so it's like eh.

And I can't wait for the Holloween events.

P.S. SiegHart can I use your MGaogamon user bar?

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Charon the Ferryman has sent a club joining request!

Charon is female. She will be somewhat active by posting every other day or so. She would love Poromon as her partner. His name shall be Fluffles.

She joined because even though she does not regularly follow Digimon, she still loves to keep an eye on it from time to time, and she loves the character designs. Oh yes, and the password was something like Digi Armour Energize?

She doesn't often draw fanart, but what she does she does exceptionally well.

Charon also refers to herself in third person <_<

EDIT: Charon noticed you might need a sprite:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back