• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
    hey can i join i love digimon more than pokemon!! :) i like all the seasons except frontier.

Active: On most days
    Partner: Betamon-Seadramon-megaseadramon-metalseadramon (i dont think he has an in-training form)
    Why: um why what?? i picked that starter???
    Password: Digi Armor Energize

~kian

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    hey sorry for being inactibe coz my pc got busted lol but am back now and i can see that i have 200 points so zappy can u plz digivolve my Tsumemon to dracmon and when u evolve him give him this
    spirite as customization and i also maked a support banner and i think its lame coz am a still noob at this stuff anyways here it is

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    @pokekingkianAccepted! Welcome to the Club!

@friendly_trainer
    Thanks, for the Userbar and I will add your points and digivolve your partner when my exams are over

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    yeah i think am gonna create my own digimon. as the main idea is that i will fuse a lucario and a dracmon too make dracmon fighter mode?!?!?!?!?! wat do ya guys think???????? and how come i did not got more 30 points for making a banner?

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    yeah i think am gonna create my own digimon. as the main idea is that i will fuse a lucario and a dracmon too make dracmon fighter mode?!?!?!?!?! wat do ya guys think???????? and how come i did not got more 30 points for making a banner?

lol not a bad idea lucario is one of my fav pokemon and i made a siggy along time ago with dracmon xD

and zappy is taking exams so points wont be updated for a while

Skip Class

Years

Why are your banners too awesome!

and how come i did not got more 30 points for making a banner?

Like sieg said, I won't be able to update the front page till my exams are done on Friday, don't worry - Saturday isn't too long away

yeah I have 6 tests tommorow not exams lol I'm lucky lol

I envy you... We have 7 Exams each at least 2 hours, I've taken 2 Already. I've taken the 2 for maths and today I have ICT and English, tomorrow it will be Art and Science and on Friday it will be Design Tech.
    Yesterday I spent 30 Mins of one of my 2 hr maths exams looking at a poster about Choctaw(?) It was quite boring really...

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
    Well, I work on my FDD so I draw my Digimon like every other day. And I have to draw a few other fan made Digimon to make the story. So yeah.

I love having to make digivolutions, it really makes you get imaginative. =D

We really need to have a Fanmade digimon contest.

Skip Class

Years
    lol those words are too kind =P, its only because i have no life away from home and the phone xD

Are not, that one was pure awesomeness, though now I can barely type as I've just had my ICT test and Englsih test and writing for 2 hours straight and typing for 2 hours straight my hands are bright red... - is that usual?

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    Cool Banner friendly_trainer!
    lol thanks for ur appreciation but my banner isnt that good as sieg hearts miragegaogamons banner and i will wait till saturday an then my digimon will digievolve and i am still playing digimon world dusk but i coudnt do legend tamer quest coz am using an emulator so cant do wifi so can anyone help me????????XD

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years

Are not, that one was pure awesomeness, though now I can barely type as I've just had my ICT test and Englsih test and writing for 2 hours straight and typing for 2 hours straight my hands are bright red... - is that usual?

lol thanks for ur appreciation but my banner isnt that good as sieg hearts miragegaogamons banner and i will wait till saturday an then my digimon will digievolve and i am still playing digimon world dusk but i coudnt do legend tamer quest coz am using an emulator so cant do wifi so can anyone help me????????XD

lol you two, no more compliments on it xD, it really only took like 5 mins to make tops..., its not that good, you should see some of the gfx my friends make.. makes me sad =[

and no, red hands are not normal, unless ur some sort of mysterious evilllll!!

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    writing for 2 hours straight and typing for 2 hours straight my hands are bright red... - is that usual?
    well let me think ummmmmmmm. . . yes i think its usual for girl,but my hands wouldnt go red i would just feet dizzy and then faint.lol and umm will anyone help me unlock legend tamer quest plzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back