• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Hii all, I'm sorry I haven't been active much. I'll try to come on more sometime.

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    Have any of you read the Digimon FDD story? If you don't know what that is it's a fanfic including made up digidestines and digimon,made by different people and put together into one story.

Anyways, once the club is active and what-not is anyone interested in making a FDD with me? It would be a interesting project and it will take possibly a while to finish, but eh.

If any of you guys are interested in reading one you should totally go find the story, it's really good. =D

I was planning on making some banners, but I can't upload them for a while so it's like eh.

And I can't wait for the Holloween events.

P.S. SiegHart can I use your MGaogamon user bar?

by all means go ahead i make all my user bars for public use =D, except obviously the one that says pokemon eclipse owner xD

and as for the fanfic ill have to look into it when i get home, im at school right now =P

anddd lol i didnt even realize it when i posted the link to the sprite i said to use for skullgreymon but

that site will basically solve most of the sprite problems =P

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Charon the Ferryman has sent a club joining request!

Charon is female. She will be somewhat active by posting every other day or so. She would love Poromon as her partner. His name shall be Fluffles.

She joined because even though she does not regularly follow Digimon, she still loves to keep an eye on it from time to time, and she loves the character designs. Oh yes, and the password was something like Digi Armour Energize?

She doesn't often draw fanart, but what she does she does exceptionally well.

Charon also refers to herself in third person <_<

EDIT: Charon noticed you might need a sprite:
    The Official Digimon Club

Accepted! Welcome to Club!
    Don't worry I got a poromon sprite already

Excuse me but can I move up to Kuramon?

Hii all, I'm sorry I haven't been active much. I'll try to come on more sometime.

No Probs, Even I'm not on that often because of my exams

by all means go ahead i make all my user bars for public use =D, except obviously the one that says pokemon eclipse owner xD

and as for the fanfic ill have to look into it when i get home, im at school right now =P

anddd lol i didnt even realize it when i posted the link to the sprite i said to use for skullgreymon but

that site will basically solve most of the sprite problems =P

Man you are a lifesafer! I've got most of the sprites but not all of them epsecially the mega level ones! Thanks!

Halloween events shall be relased tomorrow. Also keep and Eye on the SG, I may post something there Keep a look out!

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
    How come every time someone goes to a convention they never have a camera? XD
    Oh well it's nice to know that people still dress up as Digimon. :3

BTW, I have a banner that I made for the club, but I need to upload it sadly our computer is running slow, so I might have to do so tomorrow, also can't wait for the event hopefully it's exciting. ;D

We should have a topic. =3

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
    Ideas

I need to go to a expo next year, probably Akon or something to see if they have any merchandise, because I really want some Flamedramon merch. I've heard that vendors sell them sometimes. :3

BTW, if anyone is interested I posted some ideas for the club in the SG section. It would be nice to get everyone's opinions. =D

dead jester

Devil in a Zoot Suit
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 1, 2011

Activity:every once in awhile

Partner:pagumon(turns into impmon)

Why:digimon is awesom

Password:digi-armor energize

P.S. Lou dog refered me.

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years

Man you are a lifesafer! I've got most of the sprites but not all of them epsecially the mega level ones! Thanks!

Halloween events shall be relased tomorrow. Also keep and Eye on the SG, I may post something there Keep a look out!

youre welcome =D

i dont see the halloween events btw o.o, should probably go check SG now tho =P

I found a picture of Wargreymon anyhow XD

lol!! all well i give them props for trying =P

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    May have to postpone the events, my exams have started and so now till the end of the week I will be real inactive but keep this place active guys

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    May have to postpone the events, my exams have started and so now till the end of the week I will be real inactive but keep this place active guys

Will do! =D, soooooo anyone ever try drawing your own digimon? i know i used to but they were always heavily based on existing ones

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back