• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    omfg

I've decided that an awesome cosplay would be a Lucemon (falldown mode) costume - holy crap it would take forever to make but it would be amaaaaaaaazing.

Only thing that irks me (and only a little) is that he's a bit too buff (woo steroids!), but considering I have no muscle mass I should be okay.

Looking closely at his design reveals interesting uncovered bits, but since most of his flesh areas are covered in white, but his actual face is peach... er, I guess it's weird clothing. It really does look like flesh though.

HOWEVER it would be an awesome costume, but I'm still not 100 percent sure if I should go with it. Mainly because it's extremely complicated and would probably cost a lot of money to make in comparison to other cosplays I've done.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Keep a look out guys! The 2009 Digimon world Cup wil begin soon

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    Keep a look out guys! The 2009 Digimon world Cup wil begin soon

lol the sad thing is tho is that 2009 is almost over =P

o and zappy btw you broke one of your rules for the club
    " Up to three people may have the same Digimon"
    after i had koromon to begin with, you gave 4 other people koromon also =P, all of them are still in training form tho

Last edited:

Skip Class

Years
    No I said a bit earlier I would call that rule off

Well I've kinda stopped bothering about the limit of Partner Digimon, I'm decided to leave to people can have whatever digimon they desire no matter how many people already have it

Also you'll here from me soon about the Event, I'm just writing it up - afterall we have to do this it's The digimon Club's 3 month birthday (well it was yesterday)

Last edited:

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    No I said a bit earlier I would call that rule off

Also you'll here from me soon about the Event, I'm just writing it up - afterall we have to do this it's The digimon Club's 3 month birthday (well it was yesterday)

lol didnt notice that =P okay then, bring on the koromons, although i had an idea, since alot of ppl are probably gonna get to the mega level and then just stop posting or something, maybe we should have it so once you reach the mega level, you could take on a second digimon, then maybe once you have both at the mega level you could dna digivolve them or something =P

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
    Sieghart: That is a good idea, and that would probably make it more active for dedicated members. And maybe if we ever decide to start doing DS tournaments you can partner up people just for the heck of it. XD IDK.

I wanna restart watching Adventure, Adventure 0.2, and Data Squad but then that means I need to find the DVDs. I found the Data Squad DVD set at Wal-Mart for $17 like a few weeks ago, but when I went back it was gone. I should have bought it when I saw it. Oh well. ;o;

Zappy: If you need ideas for the event I can give you some, but if not that's ok. =3

Last edited:

Skip Class

Years

3 Months have passed since we started The Official Digimon Club
    Really? So long! Well not that long, but long enough for us to celebrate because well - it's 3 months afterall

Veemon: Just get to the Point!

Anyway.... To celebrate, The ODC will be holding The 2009 Digimon World Quest Tournament which will be a series of events, fun, games and more! Will you and your partner Rise to the top? Well we'll see about that! So come on tamers, get rolling and get yourself signed up!!

How This will work?
    Like How we run the Digimon Club now, the tournament will run on points. Anyone competing will start on 0 and points will be given for entering competitions, winning .etc
    You can also win awards though you don't have a contest to get an award.
    At the end of the tournament the final prizes/awards will be given out. Your points earned from this tournament will also go to your main overall points count (on the first post) so even if you didn't win anything, you will still get the benefit of competing

Username: Well It's self Explanitory
    Character: You may choose a character from the Anime but Note, only one person to a character.
    Though Exceptions like these can be made:
    Tai - Season 1
    Tai - Season 2
    Tai - Adult
    Young Tai
    Tai's Son (Only for Season 1 and 2)

Digimon Partner: Your Digimon Partner you have now
    Note: Your Partner doesn't have to be the real partner of your character (and vice versa)
    Tournament Password: D3

Contests:
    Note: If you have any other ideas for contest please PM to me and I will consider them

Drawing/ Arts/ Photography
    For all the artists and photographers out there. You could draw a picture of digimon, cosplay, or anything artish to do with Digimon.

FanFics
    Love to write stories? Well here's your chance! Write Stories about Digimon and we'll really see who has that inner power

The Ultimate Digimon Trivia
    Know your Digimon facts, get competitive with the other members in a fast and furious battle of the knowlege and wit

Make your own Digimon
    Imaginative enough to do what Takato did and make your own digimon?

Make your own Digimon Card
    Jayden did it in YuGiOh, let's redo that episode but this time with Digimon cards

Make your own Digivice
    Ever wondered what the series 6 Digivice looked like if Season 6 had come out? Design your thought her in this contest

The Ultimate Digimon Pokemon Battle
    What would happened if the Tamers and DigiDestineds got into the Pokemon world.
    How will the Tamers face of in a Pokemon Battle?
    Battle your friends either Wi-Fi or Shoddy in Pokemon Battle to see who is the best at Pokemon battling between the tamers

The Ultimate Digimon World Dawn/Dusk Battle
    [Will happen only if we have wnough players with Dawn/Dusk and Wi-Fi]
    Battle against other members Dusk and Dawn Style to see who will come to the top

Tournament Schedule
    7th Sign Ups Start
    14th Sign Ups Finish
    15th Tournament Begins
    3rd Tournament Ends
    4th Count up points and Summarize prizes/ winners
    5th Announce Winners/ Give out Prizes - My Birthday and OFC's 4th month

Good Luck Tamers!

Tamers Competiting

Zappyspiker
    Character: Davis' Son
    Partner Digimon
    Dusk/Dawn: None​
    Wi-Fi/ Shoddy: Shoddy​

SiegHart
    Character: Tai Kamiya
    Partner Digimon: Koromon
    Dusk/Dawn:
    Wi-fi/Shoddy:

kacqn
    Character: Adult Cody
    Partner Digimon: Wanyamon
    Dusk/Dawn:
    Wi-fi/Shoddy:

friendly_trainer
    Character: Ken (S2)
    Partner Digimon: Dracmon
    Dusk/Dawn:
    Wi-fi/Shoddy:

Charon the Ferryman
    Character: Young Yolei
    Partner Digimon: Poromon
    Dusk/Dawn:
    Wi-fi/Shoddy:

TaySean Sosuke
    Character: Kari's Son
    Partner Digimon: Liollmon
    Dusk/Dawn:
    Wi-fi/Shoddy:

. A k u R o k u .
    Character: Davis (S2)
    Partner Digimon: Demi-Veemon
    Dusk/Dawn:
    Wi-fi/Shoddy:

!MajesticSmeargle!
    Character: Young Kari Kamiya
    Partner Digimon: DemiVeemon
    Dusk/Dawn:
    Wi-fi/Shoddy:
    Shem
    Character: Analog Man
    Partner: Koromon
    Dusk/Dawn:
    Wi-fi/Shoddy:

Last edited:

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    welll let me be the first to sign up =D

Username: SiegHart937
    Character: Tai - Season 1

Digimon Partner: koromon(im guessing we have to start at in training otherwise make it skullgreymon til it can digivolve =P)

o and i guess as additional info, considering i dont have a ds, nor anyway to wifi battle anyone ill enter in the art contests stuff and maybe the trivia after i brush up a bit(after the season with renamon and guilmon i kinda didnt watch digimon as much til now =P)

and one last thing =P, does the art contest include computer gfx stuff too =D, cuz then i bet i could be a shoe-in on that =P

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    huh well am kinda gettin confused with the tournament lol!?!?!?and zappy i am sooooooooooo angry with You.why am i angry coz u digivolved my partner into keramon?????????????????????I told u to digivolve it into dracmon?????i even gave u the animeted spirit at page 29?????plz change my partner into the animation i gave at page 29 or else!!!!!!!!!!!!u will be sorry

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Username: kacqn
    Character: Cody -Adult
    Digimon Partner: Wanyamon

And I do have a DS and have Digimon Dusk but my DS keeps putting on the wrong code for the network so I can't connect online.

Last edited:

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    hey hey i will sign up
    Username:friendly_trainer
    Character:Ken original advanture 2
    Digimon Partner:Dracmon

wow great idea!!!but i dont have any wifi or any fast net connect so i wont be able to battle online with anyone X_X.
    Make your own Digivice:i have maked a digivice look it in my sig
    Make your own Digimon:am already on it
    FanFics:i will be writing some story too
    All the best everybody!!!^_^

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Username: Charon the Ferryman
    Character: Yolei (Child) (please forgive me for mistakes, it's been forever since I've watched the anime)
    Digimon Partner: PORO-FREAKING-MON

I'll most likely participate in the Drawing/Artwork/Photography and Make Your Own Digimon catagories, mebbe the Shoddy Battle one but I dunno.

Skip Class

Years
    huh well am kinda gettin confused with the tournament lol!?!?!?and zappy i am sooooooooooo angry with You.why am i angry coz u digivolved my partner into keramon?????????????????????I told u to digivolve it into dracmon?????i even gave u the animeted spirit at page 29?????plz change my partner into the animation i gave at page 29 or else!!!!!!!!!!!!u will be sorry

Meh sorry my bad I was changing one other person who was to have keramon and I musta changed yours as well even though it was already dracmon but don't worry I've changed it now

Character:
    Rika Nonaka Son

Do you mean Rika's Son? When I meant pople like tai's son and such I only meant for Season 1 and 2 cause those are the only seasons when we see the digidestinds have kids

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    Meh sorry my bad I was changing one other person who was to have keramon and I musta changed yours as well even though it was already dracmon but don't worry I've changed it now
    whoo thanks for changing my partner.dracmon rocks.
    and i wanted to make some story and i already made book but am too lazy to type it in my pc but i think i will get it done

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back