• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
Years
  • ooo a whole half a page since i last posted o.o yays =D, i need a scanner to upload my artwork -.-

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • Username: Shem
    Character:Does it have to be from the anime? Because I would like Analog Man from Digimon World. If not, I'll settle for Yamaki from season 3.
    Digimon Partner:Koromon!
    Tournament Password: D3

Also, I have no internet access on weekends, so I cant participate on weekend events, so If most of them are going to be on weekends, ignore my entry.

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
  • ooo a whole half a page since i last posted o.o yays =D, i need a scanner to upload my artwork -.-

Well, why don't you take a picture of it with a camera phone/ camera then upload it, instead of trying to find a scanner? :3

Well, I pretty much done with one of my entries, just need to redraw it and color it. ^w^
    Then I shall work on the others.

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
  • Well, I'm a girl. ^^;

But anyways, I'm barely getting my passion for art back. I haven't had time to actually draw anything so yeah. But I'm happy that I have a actual reason to draw something for someone. XD

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
  • Well, why don't you take a picture of it with a camera phone/ camera then upload it, instead of trying to find a scanner? :3

Well, I pretty much done with one of my entries, just need to redraw it and color it. ^w^
    Then I shall work on the others.

lol cuz i dont have a cell phone, no need for one, and my camera is MIA, ill just end up using the scanner at my tech school once i finish drawing

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • I've managed to do a little artwork :3

It's fuzzly but fuzzly's totally my style.

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • I've managed to do a little artwork :3

It's fuzzly but fuzzly's totally my style.
    wohoo fuzzly cool art work.anyways i wont be drawing any digimons coz they suck whenever i try to draw(am terrible at drawing)them.so i guess i will just end up creating spirites?!?!?!ooooh ya zappy have u planed on making a spirites contest coz that would be cool. . .and have u guys known a program called game maker pro 7?!?!?coz i was thinking that if there was a digimon game making contest then that would have been also cool. . check out this game that was made with game maker 7 pro https://withthewill.net/index.php?topic=11715.0

Last edited:

NeoZX

◊Change the Future◊
    Years
  • Username: NeoZX
    Character: Takato
    Digimon Partner: Guilmon
    Tournament Password: D3

There. That should do it. But I'll be inactive for a while, so I'll ask a certain someone to inform me of any updates. Oh, and can we participate in 2 or more contests at the same time?

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Username:_One_Winged_Angel_
    Active: I don't know
    Partner: Agumon (with this line: Botamon->Koromon->Agumon->Greymon->RizeGreymon->VictoryGreymon)
    Why: I'm a huge Digimon fan!
    Password: Digi-Armor Energize

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Username:_One_Winged_Angel_
    Active: I don't know
    Partner: Agumon (with this line: Botamon->Koromon->Agumon->Greymon->RizeGreymon->VictoryGreymon)
    Why: I'm a huge Digimon fan!
    Password: Digi-Armor Energize

Accepted!
    New Sign ups I'll add when I get home later today as I'm not free at lunch today

There. That should do it. But I'll be inactive for a while, so I'll ask a certain someone to inform me of any updates. Oh, and can we participate in 2 or more contests at the same time?

You can participate in as you want to

ooooh ya zappy have u planed on making a spirites contest coz that would be cool.

Yea I've got more contests planned btw guys can you not put your entries and stuff - specially for art and stuff until I've next week when the tournament starts

Last edited:

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    Active: Nearly every day
    Partner: Can i Have Palamon
    Why: I love digimon
    Password: What is the password? Digi Armor Energize Sorry totally forgot the password last time

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back