• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    oh man its been pretty long since i last visited here!!!!!and ummm @Crystal-Heart
    I dont think thats the correct evo line coz gato digivolves to angewomon in every series and in every games but anyways WE R TALKING ABOUT DIGIMON HERE SOOOOO ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN LOL
    and did found anymore info on the season six if so then plz post some vids or pics coz am dyin to get anothere digimon cartoon

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    oh man its been pretty long since i last visited here!!!!!and ummm @Crystal-Heart
    I dont think thats the correct evo line coz gato digivolves to angewomon in every series and in every games but anyways WE R TALKING ABOUT DIGIMON HERE SOOOOO ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN LOL
    and did found anymore info on the season six if so then plz post some vids or pics coz am dyin to get anothere digimon cartoon
    XD no,in digimon world DS gatomon digivolves to it.and the season six isnt even known.but my guess is it is gonna be based on dawn/dusk.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    @Crystal-Heart
    Digivolutions can be kinda fickle in Digimon, they constantly change. The anime series never featured any digivolving into or from Ladydevimon, so we have the much more fickle games to go off of, where there are several digimon that lesser digimon can digivolve into given different conditions.
    In Digimon World DS, Gatomon can digivolve into a Ladydevimon if the correct conditions are met.
    However, I guess Digimon Card Battle had a different version of Gatomon that digivolved into Ladydevimon, BlackGatomon, to which I have exchanged Gatomon for in my original post.
    Spoiler:

Shem

Bored...
    Years

Pretty much, Bandai can't keep their story straight with this franchise. I still go by the Vpet and Digimon World's web-like digivolving where a Digimon can Digivolve into pretty much anything that looks similar, multpile Digimon can digivolve into one digimon (but also many others) depending on the conditons the digimon lives with.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Yeah, its always confused me. Not nearly as straight forward as Pokemon's Evolutions, but still fun. I do like trying to meet certain conditions to get certain Digimon.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    If Digimon existed, and you guys could have your own Partner, and select his or her Digivolution line, which would you have?

For Rookies, Agumon would suit me best, but Gaomon, Veemon, Gabumon and Tentomon are pretty close, and honorable mentions for me would include Guilmon, Terriermon, and Patamon.

My preferred lines for each of these (at least from Rookie to Mega), will be up her later.

Last edited:

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Hawkmon, maybe change his ultimate to something else but besides that I'd be happy.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    Gabumon or Veemon... Problem is that they need to DNA for thier higher evolutions... Although Gaomon is awesome

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    man i am hardly coming online these days.anyways my partner would be dorumon or dracmonco coz those digimons have got the best looking evolutions(tho anything could happen LOL)so umm has the tournament ended?if so who is the winner???

Last edited:

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Maybe more digimon need D.N.A. Digivolvtions, but in some games most digimon do.

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
    Sorry I haven't been on in a while, lifes been busy and I got sick. ;o;

My partners would be Veemon, Terriermon, and Gomamon as always in my case.
    Their personalities are just my fav. <3

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Alot of Digimon needed more digivolutions, but I wish they had shown Shakkoumons and Silphymons mega forms in the anime.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Sorry I haven't post in such a long time, a lot of things have come up outside the net for me to deal with

Anyway just wishing you guys the best of christmas

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back