• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Lady Pearl Fanclub

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Welcome to The Official Lady Pearl Fanclub,everyone! Some of you may known her as Pearl,Pearly or Pearlie. She is really nice to everyone. And also,hhelpful and friendly. If you like her,love her,crush on her or worship her,join here! But,before you join,please read the rules.
    Rules
    1.Do not SPAM,flame,bash or swear
    2.Be polite
    3.Keep on topic about Lady Pearl
    4.Do not double posts except it is accident.
    Owner
    Blue Jasmine
    Co-Owners
    MegaDitto
    Aaron5367
    Members(Currently 27 members)
    Blue Jasmine
    MegaDitto
    Marina99
    Amphros23
    Blue
    Biohazard Girl
    Lady Pearl
    PiroMunkie
    pikastar
    Dark_Pikachu
    Eliana
    ~Dragonair~
    Billybob
    Star
    Tig
    Miyu-chan
    Radical_Edward
    Demonic Angel
    xXxLaYdee0rIgInxXx
    Aaron5367
    Hotaru
    Kyogre-chan
    mvtm
    Rika Kamiya
    totodile
    DEC
    Team Magma Girl

Last edited:

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Ditto said:
    BJ I would so want to join this one for her.
    Welcome to The Official Pearl Fanclub,Ditto! Have fun and have a great time. But,that is sad,Pearl is offline now. Anyway,I will update members list. I forgot to say,if anyone would like to be co-owner,please ask me here. If you shy,you can PM me or IM me.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Blue Jasmine said:
    Welcome to The Official Pearl Fanclub,Ditto! Have fun and have a great time. But,that is sad,Pearl is offline now. Anyway,I will update members list. I forgot to say,if anyone would like to be co-owner,please ask me here. If you shy,you can PM me or IM me.
    I would like to to be co owner.I was one of her first friends on PC.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Pearl said:
    Aww, thanks everyone! ^___^ I feel super special and jubilant right now! Thanks so much to Blue Jasmine for making this club! I'll be back after jumping for joy and crying. XD
    You are welcome,Pearl. As I have ever said,I am very sure a lot of members join here. Anyway,welcome to your fanclub,Pearl! Have fun and have a great time. Would you like to get interview?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I want to join too. Lady Pearl is awesome and very sweet. And she is a Mai fan like me. ^___^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    PiroMunkie said:
    I shall join the Pearl's club. Ha, I am going to start calling you the Pearl. Sweet. Anyway, I could remember the day the Pearl was just a little bitsy newbie who just joined. I was the first person to welcome her. :)
    Nope Ryan it was
    LilLatios
    Blue
    Then Me
    Then you.

Back