• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Lady Pearl Fanclub

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Yay, thanks for joining my fanclub, Jasmine, MegaDitto, Mari, Thomas, Bunny, Biohazard Girl, Ryan, pikastar, Kylie, Eli, and Dragonair! ^__^ I really appreciate you all for joining; it means a bunch to me! I love you all! ^^ *huggles* I didn't know I had this much fans. XD Yesh, I can still remember the days when I was a newbie and I still have the link to it! XP

Hewwo, Mari-chan! ^^ Hewwo, everyone! I'd love to get an interview. =3 My favorite flower is the Columbine Colorado flower! I love its lavender touch. Eef, another great flower I love is the petunia because of its vivid looks.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow, those are pretty flowers you posted. I love the colors. ^^ So how are you doing today Lady Pearl? *hugs* And you are welcome. I am glad I am here.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Yay! ^__^ Welcome, Carlito and Star! Awws, it's nice to see both of you! =3 *huggles*

Pikastar, Carlito, Star : Hewwo, my good friends! ^^ I'm doing fine on this beautiful night. =3 But vacation is almost over for me. ><

Pikastar : Yesh, I love purple flowers! I'm glad you love the flowers and I'm glad you like it here! ^___^

Carlito : Eh, I knew this moment would come someday. XD My real name is Debbie. ^^;

Mari-chan : Hewwo, Mari! ^^ My favorite character in Pokemon is Misty! =3 I love water pokemon and I wish she would return in the series.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    P/e/a/r/l/y/~/c/h/a/n/ =3 said:
    Carlito : Eh, I knew this moment would come someday. XD My real name is Debbie. ^^;

Mari-chan : Hewwo, Mari! ^^ My favorite character in Pokemon is Misty! =3 I love water pokemon and I wish she would return in the series.
    Aww, Debbie ish a very pretty name, be proud of it~! X3
    Oh, and, yay! You like Kasumi, too! :33

Mmkay, next question; what are your favorite colors~?

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Welcome,Smiley,Kylie,Eli,Sebastian,Billybob and Shana! Have fun and have a great time. And you are welcome,Pearl. Anyone would like to be co-owner? I need other 1. Anyway,my first question for your fanclub,Pearl. What made you become Mai fan?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Pearl XD Debbie's a good name...Like Kylie said better then our real real names XD

Back