• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Lady Pearl Fanclub

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Debbie is better than my name also. xD; It's so cute~ =3

Anyways, Can I join Pearl-chan's clubby? She's just really, really nice and so sweet. =3

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Hewwo, Tiggie-chan and Miyu-chan! ^__^ I'm glad you two came to join in the fun! *huggles* So, how is everyone doing on this glorious afternoon day?

I'm sorry for not being very active at my own fanclub. I don't find myself interesting. That's why I love all of your fanclubs more! ^^

You all really like my name? Aww, thanks, Carlito, Mari, Kylie, Bunny, Jasmine, and Evelina! I didn't know everybody hated their name so much. =3

Mari-chan : My favorite colors are indigo, violet, cerulean, and royal blue! ^__^ I love midnight colors since they are so beautiful to glare at.

Jassy : This is a sophisticated question. ^__^ I became a fan of Mai basically because my elementary school had lots of people who played the trading card game. I watched their game and as a fan of Kids WB, I started to watch the show early in the series. Mai was possibly the only female character with independence on her mind. She is actually generous deep down inside but is afraid to show her feelings. I always loved her style of dueling, also, and I love her monsters! ^^ Hopefully this answers your question excellent enough.

Sorry for my lacking participation. ;-; I'll try to post in my fanclub more often. ^__^

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Sometimes it comes with windows messenger, which is the same I think... xD;

And you're welcome, Pearl-chan~ =D

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Ack, I just noticed this club! *slaps herself* XD
    Anyway, may I please join Pearly's club? She's really kind. ^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Welcome to The official Debbie fanclub,Tiggy,Evelina,Ed and Yami! Have fun and have a great time. I will add everyone. Anyway,that is really great answer,Debbie. Your reason is better than me a lot. And here is the newest question in my head,what is your favourite monster card in Yu-Gi-Oh!?
    P.S.Awesome question,Kylie.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hiya Lady Pearl! *huggles* How have you been doing? So what is your favorite drinks?

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Ooh, congrats also! =D *confetti*

xD Pretty Pony~

Back