• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[\~The Official Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch fan clubbeh~/]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    EmeraldSky: Of course she can!! Just make sure to mention that when you post your final profile.

I was just worried I didn't use enough detail describing some of the information.

Kenji-kun: You can pick whichever you want. He can be a mer-prince if you want.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    okay!

I do have an idea for how the descendants get to an underground cavern: The original mermaids fused their pearls into one large Rainbow Pearl, which was looked after at a shrine to Aqua Regina. However, when the villians attacked said shrine, the Rainbow Pearl was shattered into the original seven pearls, which uin turn got scattered throughout a large maze-like cavern.

Years
    Ooh, I like that idea.

btw, I decided to make my character female.

[Edit] I made a rainbow pearl:
    [\~The Official Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch fan clubbeh~/]

Last edited:

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I do have an idea for how the descendants get to an underground cavern: The original mermaids fused their pearls into one large Rainbow Pearl, which was looked after at a shrine to Aqua Regina. However, when the villians attacked said shrine, the Rainbow Pearl was shattered into the original seven pearls, which uin turn got scattered throughout a large maze-like cavern.

Methinks that's a great idea! 8D We can start after Kenji-kun, you, and Kayleigh post your final profile.

[Profile Status:
    Sarah - posted
    Kayleigh - not yet
    EmeraldSky - not yet
    Kenji-kun - not yet]

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Oh, no, I don't mean to stress you! Take your time. I was just making the 'Profile Status' thing so I an look back on it and not forget. ~

EmeraldSky

Years
    Name: Maya Kimidori

Kingdom: North Atlantic

Pearl Voice: Emerald

Personality: At first glance, Maya is very friendly and laid back...but she will show her bad side if angered, bothered, or provoked.

Mermaid Form Description: Very much like her mother Lina, with the addition of emerald jewelry everywhere.

Human Form Description: Her typical wardrobe is a green swirled tie-dye T-shirt and black jeans, but she has sparkling jackets in case she needs to dress up. Her hair is medium length brown, just long enough to tie back in a ponytail, but she will wear it down if she's not going out.

Voice Form Description: White T-shirt (if it's not already, whatever shirt she's wearing will turn white), green sparkly jacket, black pants with a green sparkly stripe on them, black shoes, and a bow studded with emeralds. Depending on her mood or the monsters in question, she may also summon an acoustic guitar to play as she sings.

Bio: Although her mother was saddened to see her leave, Maya was one of three princesses sent to the surface, where she lives on a beachfront house in Florida. Outside of school, playing in the rock band she formed, and working at the local refreshment shop, she enjoys combing the beach for treasure...but when she finds an emerald pendant on the beach one night, little does she know that it will lead her on the adventure of a lifetime!

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Lookin' good! I'm so excited for this role play~

[Profile Status:
    Sarah - posted
    Kayleigh - not yet
    EmeraldSky - posted
    Kenji-kun - not yet]

Years
    Ugh, I need to change my profile. I was making it, and when I came here, I noticed the human form's clothes were almost identical to EmeraldSky's. XD

Look:
    In her human form, her hair is blonde with a single lock of hair on the right side of her head dyed purple. She normally wears loose-fitting clothes, usually a purple tie-dye shirt and some black jeans. She is never seen without a pair of lavender-tinted glasses covering her eyes.

I should really read before I make these things. XD

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Haha. That's not good. XD Though I think you can make slight tweaks, like making them plain jeans and different color tye-dye shirt (maybe...?)

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I'm sure she'll be equally cute, Kenji-kun~

Has anyone seen Kayleigh around? -__- Should we wait for her to post her profile before we start the role play?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Sorry, sorry! I've been keeping up with the thread... but I was going to wait until I finished revising my character's profile before I posted. My mom didn't let me stay online for very long earlier, so it was hard. >_o; I just decided not to change too many things in order to save time.

Anyway, here goes!

Name: Takara Doumoto
    Kingdom: North Pacific
    Pearl Voice: [Pinkish] Opal
    Personality: She's very friendly and outgoing, and easily makes friends. She loves to help others, and will never back down if someone that she cares for is in trouble. She possesses interesting traits from both of her parents—Her clumsiness and slight absent-mindedness at times obviously come from her mother, and her feistier side is from her father. At first she may come off as just another frivolous teenage girl, but she'll later prove that she has a very strong heart and a lot of courage and determination.
    Mermaid Form Description: Her appearance in this form is unique, because she resembles both of her parents in different ways. Her bangs are a bit spikier like Kaito's, and she has the curled side bangs like Luchia does in her mermaid form, though they're a bit shorter, as well as the one stray hair sticking up from the top of her head. Her long hair is a coral-ish color, and she normally wears it tied back in a loose ponytail, accented with tiny shell decorations. She wears a very light pink seashell top, and from afar her tail appears to be white in color, though it actually has many different iridescent colors sparkling on it, similar to her Opal Pearl. Her arm and tail jewelry match her top—They're a very light pink color, as well. She always wears her seashell locket in every form, where her Opal Pearl is enclosed.
    Human Form Description: Like her mother, her human form looks quite different from her others. Her hair changes to a more strawberry blond color, though it looks more golden than red, and is pulled back slightly with a white headband. It is long, falling down to her waist, and curls slightly at the ends. Her side bangs have changed, and now appear more like Luchia's, except slightly shorter. Her outfit usually consists of a pink and white striped halter-top, a white pleated skirt, and maroon knee-high boots. She also wears two opalescent bangle bracelets on each wrist.
    Voice Form Description: Her face and hair look the same as in her mermaid form, just with added jewelry and accessories. Her outfit shimmers with different colors, mostly on her flowing, layered skirt. Her strapless top falls down to her shoulders, and is pretty simple in design with the exception of some ruffles on the sides. She wears gloves and boots similar to Luchia's. The main color is mostly white, but several parts of the outfit are accented with different opalescent colors, giving it a rainbow-like appearance similar to her pearl.
    Bio: After the attack, she was sent by her parents to live on land when she was a very young girl, and was immediately adopted by an older couple who found her washed ashore on the beach. Too young to understand or explain anything that had happened, as time passed she soon made herself at home with her new family, and forgot all about her past... with the exception of strange flashbacks that she occasionally has, but doesn't understand. She has always been very curious about the empty shell pendant necklace that she was wearing the day that she was found, and still keeps around her neck to this day. She loves to spend her time at the beach, at home, or out shopping with her friends, but is often stuck at school studying. She has a crush on one of her neighbors, a boy who is slightly older than she is.

Sorry if it sounds... weird, but I'm still trying to figure out exactly what the storyline will be like. XD; I hope this is okay for now! If anything needs to be changed, then please tell me.

EmeraldSky

Years
    I've got another proposal for you: Would you guys be interested in going beyond the standard Mermaid Melody songs for RP purposes? (i.e. American cartoon songs, Disney songs, other anime songs, game songs, etc.?)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I think that would be really neat, especially if there were some songs from The Little Mermaid. XD I also absolutely adore the ones from Full Moon wo Sagashite (the lyrics for Smile are cute) so... yes, that sounds good to me!

Years
    I've got another proposal for you: Would you guys be interested in going beyond the standard Mermaid Melody songs for RP purposes? (i.e. American cartoon songs, Disney songs, other anime songs, game songs, etc.?)
    OMG. Under the sea would be an awesome song. XD

I found a cute AMV the other day with that song... I'll try to find it.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back