• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
  • Nope, but it would be cool if it was. :D

MistytakingAshbythehand.jpg

Ash got to hold her hand. :classic:

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Yea, and look at his "holy cow...Misty actually looks like a girl!" face.
    I love these Cinderella moments. :D

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Ooooh, I agree. It looks enough like her XD Go, orange-heads!

Here's my latest picture: (Note: I know I have bad CGing skills, so don't throw tomatoes at me! *tomato flies*)
    mistyfanartbymesummer.jpg

It's my own style, so it might not look much like Misty... but it's dedicated to summer! :)

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    That picture looks great! No one's throwing tomatoes at you, mistywishmaker! :P And your CGing is so soft and nice.

Aaah...the good ol' Kanto days. So simple, naive and innocent. :bandit:
    I can't wait til the 3 episodes to air in Japan!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • TAD said:
    I, persoinally, was glad to see the thing gone. **** demonic leech creature... Tuch Misty, will you!

I couldn't agree more. Anything with enough influence to make Misty motherly is evil.

Oh, and ML, that last pic you posted has to be one of the best ever. That's the most original expression I've seen on Misty in a long time.

StewieLloyd

Trainer
    Years
  • First post

ooooooh my first post....................................................................
    ummmm......wait :\ ....im naked. I mean everyone else has cool pictures and im all......picture less. I really wish i knew how to edit this thing!? So if anyone wants to make friends with a welsh 17 year old poke freak....or just wants to help me out? then p..p...p..p..pleeease! just a little help on how to edit my profile.
    Wow.....terrible first post :(
    I PROMISE THEYL GET BETTERER! and so will my literacy.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to the club, I'm Chairman Kaga, one of the elder members. Nice first post, too--I don't often see new people with such good spelling and grammar *sigh*

If you want to edit your profile, go to the top of the forum page and click "User CP". There will be a table of options to the left side of the screen where you can edit your profile, sig, avatar, and other settings. Hope this helps!

And welcome to the forums in general--believe me, this is the friendliest pokemon forum on the net. Stay and you won't be disappointed.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Yes, welcome to the club, StewieLloyd! If you need any help PM me or someone else, we'll be glad to help! ^_^

More Misty fans! Yipeee! Ah, Misty and her funny fear of bug Pokemon-a classic!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Yay, a new member! Welcome to the club! You'll have a great time here! Here's some cookies everybody!"hands cookies to everyone."

Also, I attached a pic that Geodude posted at the other Misty Club. It's a really cute one.

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Welcome StewieLloyd! :P It's a really nice community here!

And I agree that that is one of the most original expressions of Misty. :D
    Gotta love this expression as well:

EP7030.jpg

kissed.jpg

*munches on Misty Lover's cookies*

MistyGyaradoes.jpg

I haven't seen her look this angry before..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back