• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carina

...I'll think of something
Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    hehe Woops...didn't think of that. :P

Here's another addition to the thread's fanart collection. ;)

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Hope you like it! (I got a bit lazy on her clothes...so ignore that!) :nervous:

You know what? A lot of people prefer Misty to have her hair down...but I dunno. Her hair style is what makes her unlike other anime characters and it's really cute too! So...go the Misty-do!

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • An awesome fanart, I love it.

Sorry I haven't been around yesterday, guys, traveling for most of the day, then dinner, then bed. I won't be on all that often until Friday-Saturday-ish, just a heads-up.

Oh! And before I forget, welcome to the club, StewieLloyd! Have fun, stick around, don't feed the Kaga (he bites) and you should be fine. :P *strokes cookie* My preciousssss... And yes, I am completely insane, have been for a goodly while.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Nice work as always, Carina.

Thanks for warning StewieLloyd, TAD. I'd hate for him to not know about my...erm...special tastes and still fall victim to me.

StewieLloyd

Trainer
    Years
  • Hey looky me done my profile! Yay!!

Thanks for all the help. me no nakey anymore :D .......woohhhoooo.
    Oh and its nice to see so many people who did not just drop the whole pokemon thing when other people lost interest. I mean i just hate it when people who used to be fans pretend to have forgotten all the pokemon. Asking stupid questions like....Oh what was the little yellow mouse thing called again?....I hate them....
    But you get the point its nice to actually find people to talk to on this god forsaken planet!
    Oh and just out off interest how many people here are AAML fans also? :\

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Mmhmm, we all share your pain as far as the rarity of pokemon fans is concerned.

I'm not exactly a pokeshipper, but I'm definitely not against AAML. I've always thought they were highly compatible.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I rarely ever go scouting for pictures because I always run into something disgusting before I run into something good, but I found two good pictures before I found any bad ones, so I stopped and considered myself lucky. So I actually have something to share o_o;

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Ugh...you're right about running into disgusting pictures. :sleeping:

Anyway, the ones you posted are great! The 2nd one is so sweet - in a skipping-through-the-garden sort of way. :classic:

To answer Stewie's question, I'm a AAML supporter too!

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Carina said:
    Ugh...you're right about running into disgusting picture.

Mmhmm. They're EVERYWHERE, and I refuse to look at them, so that's why I don't bother searching. I was just hoping that I'd get lucky today and I did =/ I can't believe the people who love to twist such an innocent show into something so disgusting.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • And adding Pokemon into it makes it even worse... I mean, really, if you're gonna be a perv, keep it HUMAN, by the gods!!!

Great pics, though...

Anyways, shipping-wise, I've always gone for the odder ones overall... Even ones that are a little... curvy, if you get my meaning... But I do think AAML is rather sweet, but for me, shipping was always, and still is, just a fun little add-on.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I've finally decided to join this club. I'd like to see Misty back, if even for just a single episode.

On topic: Currently, I'm not much for shipping overall, but I must admit that I used to be quite the Pokeshipper. I've always been a fan of Pokeshipping. Speaking of which, I need to join that club as well... *adds that to list of things to do*

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    I never really got into shipping myself but I do like to see who people think should pair up. I just hate when it gets out of hand and the flame war begins.

Ya the discusting pics are very scary *shiver*.... I stopped using Image search engines because of the disturbing pictures that seem to pop up, even when the search topic seems completely safe and the search engine is set to block that kind of stuff. I just can't believe people actually take the time to draw those kinds of things.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Moderate SafeSearch my foot. Google has very little way of discriminating between good and bad. They are the main gateway to most of this stuff in the first place, after all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back