• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Hm.. Its the Porygon episode alright. Ash and the gang got digitized or something into the cyberworld where Porygon used missiles or something. I forgot, I just read something like that in Serebii long ago.

Ash's jacket! Misty stole it!! =3

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    Well...You've just read that episodes's stuff...means you haven't seen it yet?? Well..i have seen that episode actually more times than other episodes lol..wanted to see if i really would vomit by watching it..i even tried what was written as warning not to do lol.. Well...That was kinda creepy though..seeing Ash and gang become digital specially seeing a comp itself eat them into its world...hehe....

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Well, I need to help bring this up some......

Misty looks so cute!:classic:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Just her shirt without those red things. She looks better without them. Maybe a jeans trouser with that would look better?

Lets see, if Misty were BETTER animefied.. like from all the other better animated ones..
    That yellow shirt
    No red things
    Long dark blue jeans trousers
    Blue armband/bracelet/armlet
    No tied up hair
    More endowment..

BWEE!! AWESOME! =P

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Oekakis ... I never figured out how to use them though.. =P Anyway, a friend drew this for me, and I colored it. =D

Kasumi in um.. a more anime-ish form? Like from my last post?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I love the Kasumi in TR garb...the art style is almost like that of Sugimori in a way. I love the way the profile of her face was made, her hair is perfect, and the cut of her costume couldn't be better.

More secret art from me coming soon >D

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    Whew! It's been a long time since I joined. In case you don't know who I am, I used to be ~*Angel Vaporeon*~ until I got a name change to ~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~. Sorry for the inconvinience!

Anyway, that pic is too good to be true!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back