• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    =D Awesomeness!!
    I'm back in my old classic Midnight Misty skin for PC. Brings back so many memories.. hehe. Misty still looks pretty cute in this theme.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Don't... remind me of that episode.. it was HILARIOUS! I just take it as a previewish thing of what might have happened if Ash and Misty went off into the Orange Islands alone, and without Tracey to cook for them. =P

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Well, like a certain raman eating ninja says, Believe it!:) "Naruto Main Theme starts playing"

Thanks mistywishmaker.^_^ They've posted many cute new pics up since I last visited there.

Speaking of Naruto, Misty would look really cute wearing one of the Leaf headbands.:)

And now, here's more cute fanarts.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

https://miyabic.whitesnow.jp/irasuto/color/ira5/wink.htm

Misty's doing a really cute wink.

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ah. miyabic gets better and better; I'm glad you were able to get these, ML. Augh, they're so talented >_<

Like everyone else, love the pose.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I guess thats a no, but we r really lucky to have really skilled people on this board, and i think we r really lucky that this board became really popular! And plus maybe some day, the creators will see this, and they may no how their true fans are. And they just may make our wish true...

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Hey A-One, your sig is too big. Get a smaller picture before the moderators completely remove it. >_<

Meh.. Nintendo and the writers are OBLIVIOUS to our existence. We don't matter to them, 'cept that we're only here to buy their stuff and make them rich.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Has any1, besides me seen a volkswagon beedle pikachu? I have...it had every sticker of aaml you can think of! And plus a pikachu tail at the end:D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back