• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Misty Lover17 said:
    And to get back on topic......

https://miyabic.whitesnow.jp/irasuto/50/daisuki.htm

Awww.........Ash is giving Misty a hug.^_^

That's SO cute!! I can almost imagine Ash doing that after winning the League competition...kinda. ^__^;;
    *explores Miyabic gallery*
    Wow so many cute fanart pics here...I'm so proud of being a AAML + Mistyfan. :D
    The Chinese dress that Misty wears in the intro of each hoso is so cute!

Crystal Clair said:

On my trip to Virginia, I did this.
    I feel this is my best ever drawing of Misty because I think it came out excellent. Whaddaya think?
    I love it, Clair! :shocked: Your CGing is awesome and I love the extra spikey hair you gave Misty. :P

yea, Photoshop is expensive BUT you don't have to spend a buck....if you borrow the disk from a friend like I did. ;)

Last edited:

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Carinaaaa! Your new banner and fanart of Misty is soooo cute! =3 I LOVE it so much! I love her expression and everything about the picture... *faints from cuteness* I like fanarts of Misty that look sad... she's really pretty :)

A super cute fanart image by Michikusa

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    You know how much I love that pic, ML >D

Love the banner as well, Carina. In my opinion, Misty is far more beautiful when sad than when happy.

Guest123_x1

Misty Lover17 said:
    I posted this pic in Chairman Kaga's club, it's a cute pic.

Misty looks so cute in this pic.^_^
    I know who's in the right pane, but why do I think that's not Misty in the left pane???

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    That is Misty.^_^ That is what she looked like in the G/S/C games. In those games, she let her hair down. She also was wearing a jacket and swimsuit. You got to face her and the other Kanto gym leaders[sans Koga and Giovanni] in those games after you defeat the Elite Four for the first time. After defeating them all, you got to face Red at Mt.Silver.

Here's an icon of her from Pokeho.

And here's the Pokemon Special verson that's in the pic that I showed

Last edited:

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Thanks for those pics MistyLover! :D That's such a cute new hairstyle Misty has...I like the way it curls forward. And yea, that's a pic of Whitney and Misty in her signature jean-shorts. :cool:

MistySlave, did you make those two pictures? :P They're so cute, especially the moving one! I also want those yellow/orange pants she's wearing in the other pic...gotta love the little wave pattern. *wants it for Christmas*

A-One, another wonderful picture from you! Wow, I can't imagine how long they take...
    Misty looks so nice with Sailor Moon eyes. :D

That Michukusa pic of Misty is one of the BEST by her (the artist is a her...I think?) ^__^ I just love the style!

MistyWishMakerrrrrr!! lol Trust you to notice new banners! :P
    This is pretty big but here's the full picture...which I ripped off for the banner. lol I can't wait to see your new art because your latest one is SOOO beautiful...

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Hrk!! *explodes seeing Carina's picture* WOW! Misty looks so AWESOME in that picture! =D Her expression is perfected, but um... what's she holding? Is that a pillow thing or something?

=3 Its AWESOME!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    That's a beautiful Carina! She looks so beautiful in the pic.

Kaga, I agree. She looks really beautiful when she is sad. Her tears bring out her really beautiful aqua marine eyes. It also makes me want to give her a hug and wripe away her tears.

She looks so cute!^_^

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    lol Thankyou very very much Edgeboy and MistyLover! :P I also agree that she looks really pretty when she's sad. I guess it's also because we won't have to focus on her smile - and instead, focus on her beautiful eyes.

And ML17, that wintery picture is adorable!! :D I love the foggy colours there, and Misty looks so cute! ^__^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ah, more incredible art; Misty was drawn so expertly in yours, Carina, I'm proud as always. You're a true photoshop wizard.

Love the winter scene too, ML; Misty is likely as graceful in snow as she is in water. I'd like to see what she's capable of ._.

Oh, and I have two teensy fanarts to share:

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    WOW, so many AWESOME pictures and Carina i like and Ml17 Chairman Kaga, holy smokes i think we have a good Christmas present here..can any1 guess it

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    lol Thankyou! ^___^

Kaga, did you make those?? :D Cuteness!

What Christmas pressie are you thinking of, LonelyTrainer?

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Carina u amaze me perfection is ur middle name/WOW!
    And thats my fav song from pokemon "The Misty Song"
    I'll finish that song 4 u-"I wanna tell u wot i'am feeling 2 say that "I LOVE U""

:D Somhow that song never leaves my mouth

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    =D I love that song.. where IS it? Maybe I've lost the song somewhere in my comp. Awwh.. Awesome pictures! I love the cool shadowy city Misty one best.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back