• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Yeah the xpression is historical! she must b wonderin how all of v did that.That pic must b placed on the first page of this club.
    Each and evry1 of u culd sign the petition
    The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    >__< A proper petition will have to be like um.. one of those proper petitions. Like the "Pokemon Music Petition", we'll need somewhere to write down names and all.

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    Hi everyone! I haven't been here for a long time cause I didn't have the internet. Your last fanart is so cuuuuute Carina I love it! And your A-one are so cute too :) Unfortunately I don't have any idea on pokeshippy fanart Help me!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Kasumi please change your avatar.. >_< You don't want to post all Pokeshippy pictures here though. This is Misty's fanclub, you can post pictures about her if you'd like.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Do you think Misty will get another wardrobe change is she returns in the Diamond/Pearl season?

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    She may or may not, but she is always cute in everything,:donut:, but i think she only gets a new back pack. But not an outfit...that i know about...

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    I wish the anime directors didn't make Misty's togepi go away ;___;

*misses Misty soo much <3*

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    hehe Thankyou!

Woah, look at all the Misty animations and fanart! :D I've never seen a lot of them before!

And if we're gonna make a petition, would Nintendo be the right target/people? ^__^;;
    If only the Japanese fans over in Japan would make an uproar about the lack of Mistyness. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back