• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Hey did any1 see the Miss World contest?
    It was great my contry reached the semis from asis-pacific group;but did not win:(
    Misty cud win that contest by just being there she has all of us 2 vote 4 her:rambo:

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Here we have Misty's first appearance in Pokemon!

Cute :3

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Wow, I love that pic; I enjoy fanart made with real tools like colored pencils more than anything (though they make me jealous more than anything). Expertly done like so many other pics I've seen.

I suppose I'll share a little something...one of my favorite fanarts ever, and one that's never been shown here before:

I just love the expression and pose...it's perfect.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Hey thats a great pic that that the way that pic is placed is wonderful.
    And i had seen that first ep actualy very recently on Pokemania.
    She was fishing wen Ash dropped by and ran off with her bike

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Meh, guess I'll pop back in for a little. The prodigal son returns... Again... so hey, all. Nice fanarts, all that jazz.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    TAD, what a pleasant surprise...I linger in here as well; though the glory days of the BMB (alas, no one calls it that anymore) are growing more and more distant in the past.

I actually don't remember where I got that pic; it's been a while.

~Ozy~

Years
    A revival can always happen, no real reason to accept the way things have changed. I'm back, and the BMB can live again as it once did. After all, the three core members are around, ne?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Yep, all three of us are on right now. We can talk about Misty right now.

As for how I've been doing lately, well, I still think Misty's the most beautiful girl I've seen. Of course, I'm doing great! I can't wait to see her appearences during the Houen League, as well as her three episode return.

Misty looks really pretty.

~Ozy~

Years
    Always has, and always will.

I haven't been keeping up with the show, it's too boring right now. I might watch the Misty episodes if I'm up when they air them... Stupid AP courses...

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Well, I have been enjoying many of the current episodes they've been showing. Heck, they made a reference to Misty in a recent episode!^_^ They met this trainer that was going to become a Pokemon League judge. He was at Cerulen Gym and he got a Cascade Badge there from Misty's sisters. His Pokemon are Ivysaur,Charmeleon and Wartortle, which evovled into a Blastoise later in that episode while fighting Team Rocket.

Also, welome to the club Icefiregadzooks! It's always great to get more members in this club.

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    ~Ozy~ said:
    A revival can always happen, no real reason to accept the way things have changed. I'm back, and the BMB can live again as it once did. After all, the three core members are around, ne?

If we're all willing, it would be exceedingly easy...as much conversing and debating as we did regarding her in the past, there's still a lot of ground that we've never covered. I wouldn't mind shaking a bit of the rust off of my memories of her anyway.

I watch the show when it strikes my fancy, but it's incredibly rare. I tend to realize how empty the show is without Misty after five to ten minutes and I turn the channel. Even the Johto arc had its creative moments, but in the scheme of things a bit of creativity here and there couldn't salvage three wasted years of my fandom, and the same is happnening in Hoenn, unfortunately.

Cascade badge, eh? I wish I could have seen it, then; but I'm sure May would have made some sort of comment in all of her gee-golly-sugargoodness about it that would have turned me off to the rest of the show. I can't risk becoming even more jaded than I am now or I run the risk of looking badly even on the early days, and I never want that to happen.

Oh, and beautiful pic as always. Unique, even.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back