• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    A-one, I'd like to see you do a pic of Misty as a hula girl and wearing a coconut bra and grass skirt. That would be nice.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^A-one, I haven't seen your art for a long time! XD It's adorable! <3 I love the background =3 =3 and her long hair <3

What trainers (or gym leaders) do you think would idolize Misty?

Hmm... remember that Sakura girl with the Espeon? o__o Yeah, her XD And also even Ash XD

@Tkinc: Have fun!

@RaquazaX: Welcome to the club! =3

Here's a random Misty fanarty thing I did in paint XD Sorry for the shaky lines @__@ I did it with a mouse >_<

...now that I look at it again, her big turquoise eyes are scaring me XD

mistymspainthana.jpg

black panther

pokeblade
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2006
    knock knock
    glad to join this. i was so upset when she went away. she IS a true friend of mine. i just wanna bring her back.
    oh, and i'll take corsola, i liked that cutie-pie eversince misty caught.........(went in sweet memories)

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • black panther said:
    knock knock
    glad to join this. i was so upset when she went away. she IS a true friend of mine. i just wanna bring her back.
    oh, and i'll take corsola, i liked that cutie-pie eversince misty caught.........(went in sweet memories)

-cry cry- Yup. That's such sweet memories!

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • Sunflorazumarill said:
    A-one, I'd like to see you do a pic of Misty as a hula girl and wearing a coconut bra and grass skirt. That would be nice.

I will do that definitely *will take any request
    but right now i am doing one for 'The pairing up club'

And welcome Black panther

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Everybody will ^^

I was just watching some YouTube videos... Kawaii ! I watched OT[[ ContestShipping]] and well I am not too OT I watched some lovely Pokeshipping videos as well. Anybody want links?

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Before I forget, in my pic, I'd like Misty to have her hair down and have a flower in her hair.

mistywishmaker

Years
  • Welcome, May_Eevee-san! =) Lots of new members these days XD

New topic... new topic... =3

Do you think Misty had a boyfriend before she met Ash and the gang?

...I'd say "no." XD She probably straight rejected all the guys XD But there was this one instance in which this rich guy next door liked her for a long time, and after she left Ash and went back, he confessed to her, and asked her out to a Electabuzz Baseball game. She rejected him, of course, and he took Casey (the baseball girl) out in the end =3

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    I highly doubt she had a boyfriend before she met Ash even though she's a romance junkie, I don't think she wanna be tied down. :P

mistywishmaker

Years
  • ^I was thinking that, too! =D Misty's an independent girl who's got attitude XD =3

Besides, I bet all the boys in her hometown chased after her XD

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    I'd imagine she there's quite a few guys who would admire Misty. =D I can't blame them for chasing after them. I would do the same as those guys.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • Sunflorazumarill said:
    Before I forget, in my pic, I'd like Misty to have her hair down and have a flower in her hair.

Sure i alredy started it finished just till the waist;
    chek in a week its gotta be ready.

Misty probably didnt have any boyfriends before she met Ash, no one would dare to talk to her, you all know what she did to Ash when they met the first time.

black panther

pokeblade
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2006
    Misty is very sweet but well, ash destroyed her cycle. What could she do. Anyone would've been angry if that was done to there cycle. But still, even I don't think she had any boyfriends before Ash.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back