• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    @Rolling Pikachu: you don't even have to ask XD You're always welcome ^___^!
    @CClair: The link doesn't seem to work (directly) but I'm sure I've already seen it :D Who doesn't love Misty (except for those crazy other fans xD)
    @XXXSakura: Your new avatar is adorable!

Tkinc

Years
    @Kasumi: This is a really late reply, but, Your site didn't work the last time I clicked on it. But don't worry, it works now =D {bandwidth issues}. When you meant long hair, did you mean this reference? https://webzoom.freewebs.com/misty_waterflower/Anime/Ocean fantasy.jpg It's long haired and it looks like "you" but I don't know xD. *Waits for the pain to change that group pic again*

XDD

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    hey, guys. sorry about the absence, i had a lot of schoolwork in the past few weeks, and i was also trying to find supporters to our cause. but lets get to that later. ok... new topic (or if there was already a topic on this, a revived topic.):

what pokemon would she probably catch should she be in sinnoh (let alone in the main cast).

i'd say a keikoru, or maybe a karanakushi. maybe even a pokemon like bipper. it doesn't have to be a water pokemon, it could be any kind of pokemon.

Also, I sincerely doubt that her temper faded in Johto (then again, I stopped at Johto due to that horrid "socka party" commercial.). Especially since she kept her temper in Mewtwo Returns, and (from what i read on serebii's episode guides) in the Magcargo episode that reveals why she wanted to be a water pokemon trainer in the first place. plus she did do stuff in Johto from what i heard from you guys at least, maybe not as much as in Kanto, but, from what i heard from crystal clair, it was still quite a bit.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Wow, Tkinc-very nice picture ^-^ that's awesome! Sorry I haven't been around here as often either ;;

Great pictures too ;D I'm not too sure about the topic question, so I'll come back and change it later.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    GAH this club is dying!! Please revive Misty love!! <3

@Tkay: Actually, I don't think that's Kasumi's site o__o

NEW TOPIC: Please live...

Do you think Misty's good at cooking?

No... because on that one episode, she made a stew thing and Ash thought it was gross xDD Cute :3

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Mistywishmaker, welcome back! ^_^ It's been a little while.

It's been a while since I've last posted here too. I found a cute pic recently.

Tkinc

Years
    @MWM: I'm sure it is because i checked up on various sources she gave me and it matches up --- I think XD ;; Umm, but I suppose you could be right as well, since I realized that there was never truly and indication that the freewebs website belonged to her... or was it o.o

@ML17: That IS a cute pic =D *two thumbs up* Kasumi's expression is so lively and produces a nice sense of Nostalgia ;)

About the cooking thing, yes, Misty can't really cook, but she tried. I'm sure later on when they meet again, that she'll cook better because, well, she is becoming even more independent =)
    That or she would be the same =P both with varying effects to the direction of her character.

About the Club dying... I agree totally. But I don't know what topics that could be started... hmm

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Adorable picture Misty Lover17 ^-^ Misty's kimono is really pretty.

Do you think Misty's good at cooking?
    Well, even though she wasn't the best I'm sure she'll keep practicing for Ash's sake XD That way one day, he'll enjoy her cooking. Plus, wasn't there an episode where she said "one way to get a guy is through his stomach"? Or am I totally off? XD

Sorry I haven't been on for a LONG time because I've been busy with Winter guard, school, and stuff....I'll try post here everyday now....

@ML17 that picture is sooooooooo cute! Ah it just makes remember when I first saw Misty like that :)

@new topic
    I would have to say yes and no, I agree that she was a bad cook in the episode with the purple stew :D...However in the episode when Ash and Tracey got sick because of the Stun spore (or something like that) she was actually able to cook up the medicene for them those leaves or something..and they got better

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    I wonder where everyone has been......

Today's the day that Ash finally gets his butt to Sinnoh here in the U.S.A. Of course, I have no idea when Misty will make another appearance on the show.

Another really pretty pic from mistywishmaker.^_^

haunter_northwind

The Mysterious Trainer
    Years
    @misty lover

What an adorable pictures.

In my opinion, compared to May, Misty is much funny.
    Misty always told some funny word/sentence.

Beside that, Misty has more knowledge about Pokemon, and also stronger Pokemon.
    (Misty is the leader of Cerulean Gym. Misty's strong Pokemon I know is Gyarados.)

That's make the story more interesting.

I love this thread!

Be Survive!

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Awww, it's so nice to know I'm still remembered in this thread <3 <3

ASH DEBUTS IN SHINOU IN US? Already? Aww =\ Since it doesn't air on WB anymore, I don't get to watch any of the dubbed episodes... I only get to watch the raw ones, which I understand about... 3/5 of the episodes, usually... >__>

@MWM: I'm sure it is because i checked up on various sources she gave me and it matches up --- I think XD ;; Umm, but I suppose you could be right as well, since I realized that there was never truly and indication that the freewebs website belonged to her... or was it o.o
    Haha, I'm pretty sure it doesn't... xD But who knows? <3

Beside that, Misty has more knowledge about Pokemon, and also stronger Pokemon.
    (Misty is the leader of Cerulean Gym. Misty's strong Pokemon I know is Gyarados.)

True! Misty's always more knowledgeable about Pokemon. She's got such a cool personality. <33

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back