• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
  • I just realized how long I hadn't been here.
    Sorry
    I just had nothing to post. I dont really do too much Misty fanart anymore, too many other characters to draw (Hinata, Chigusa, Whitney, Flannery, Shinji, Natane, Hikari, Roxanne, Winona, Kogomi, Azami, and loads more)
    However, I dug deep into my old fanart stash and found an old-school art of mine
    btw, the reason she has an R on her shirt (Team Rocket) is because back in the 8th grade (when I drew like that on mspaint), I had Ash as Giovanni's son and Misty and many other characters joining Team Rocket. (Team Rocket were doing hippie acts and everyone wanted to contribute)
    The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    hey, guys. I know that some of you have already heard my plan to aid in bringing Misty back, but for the benefit of those who haven't, I will now describe the plan. well, we should all write letters to the creators and send them to their world headquarter's.
    If that doesn't prove sufficent to bring Misty back, the next step would be to implement a worldwide boycott of pokemon merchandise. I hate to ask, but my searches for the mailing address for the Pokemon Company's headquarters in Japan have proved to be ineffective, can anyone supply the mailing the address? I should mention however, that I have gotten 36 people in my neighborhood to agree. if you have any ideas as to how to bring back Misty, feel free to post them.

Also, Misty would actually help out Ash and [spoilers/:]Hikari[/:spoilers] in becoming the greatest pokemon master/ pokemon coordinator, since she is a very skilled pokemon trainer, and she also participated in a pokemon contest way back in princess vs princess. Also, if the creators could create stuff for her to do when she returns (right now an if, but if this plan works, then it will be a when.) as to not make her stale. Anyways, that is all... for now.
    PS, hope your fanart is good, Anime/Mangalover247.

Last edited:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Awww, it's so nice to know I'm still remembered in this thread <3 <3

Thanks. ^_^ Of course I've been trying to get back to posting in here regularly again. I do wonder why it's been slow in here recently, though.

ASH DEBUTS IN SHINOU IN US? Already? Aww =\ Since it doesn't air on WB anymore, I don't get to watch any of the dubbed episodes... I only get to watch the raw ones, which I understand about... 3/5 of the episodes, usually... >__>

Yep, since Cartoon Network showed so many episodes, we're already there already. There's only five episodes left for this season, though I think they're going to take a little break before showing them in time for next mouth, which Diamond and and Pearl will be out for the DS.

Though, I've had some problems with this season, like with the voice quality.

https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/43500098/?qo=4&q=by:mistywishmaker&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps
    Another really pretty pic from mistywishmaker. ^_^

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • Yay! Mistywishmaker is getting more popularity ;D

So from what I've heard, she may come back a bit again ^____^ But I know, the best most efficient way she could come is, in one way, through a video game--- I'm serious, because that's how Satoshi came to be popular anyways XDD. Besides this we have to be patient or keep fighting to bring her back (that's what this club is for anyways =D)

Ah, I drew an interesting Misty as well; I want some feedback on her style;; here's the two comics parts I and my buddy Totakikay worked on;;

Me and Yamina's work:
    https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45267115/?qo=10&q=by:taiyoukousen&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps

Me and Totakikay's Work:
    https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45267847/?qo=6&q=by:taiyoukousen&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps

See if you can look at all the pages that follow. The first one has 3 and the second has 4.

Anyways besides that, let's see...

@Crystal Clair: That's a cute oekaki ^_____^ Far better than mine!

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    hi, guys, i'm back. anyways, to celebrate the news of
    Spoiler:
    . Here's a new topic:

Since Misty has been confirmed to possibly make an appearance in D/P by her seiyuu herself, do you think that she is going to return for a set number of episodes and then leave like before, or do you think that this will finally be the time that she returns to the main cast?

I'd say that she might return to the main cast since the blog, although it didn't necessarily state that Misty is returning to the main cast, it didn't really state that she is returning for a few episodes either (which, of course is vital since, as we all know, whenever she appears for a few episodes, official sources state that she is only appearing for a few episodes). then again, the writers might have her appearing for a few episodes when she does appear (not that it is bad, but it isn't really enough), but still... there is still hope.

Sorry I haven't been here for a while, I've been thinking what I should do for my birthday (its March 26th) and stuff...so yeah for the new topic I have question do any of you guys know what it is gonna be called? And for the new topic my answer would be returning for a set number of episodes and then leave like before...I just think that since it always happen...I want be positive and go with the other answer but I know that pokemon will never be the same since they replaced the old and best voice actors! And sorry for the LONG wait of my first and hopefully good Misty drawing *It took longer because I was trying to make it perfect* And please leave positive comments..I know it's not really good but it's the best one I've drawn...

Tkinc

Years
  • Let me begin by replying to the current topic:

Since Misty has been confirmed to possibly make an appearance in D/P by her seiyuu herself, do you think that she is going to return for a set number of episodes and then leave like before, or do you think that this will finally be the time that she returns to the main cast?

In my personal opinion, it's not likely that she will make a full-fledged return, though, mind you from the way things are going with the show, anything is possible XD. The writers did this before: knowing that there are lots of Misty fans who will watch the show just for Misty (in proper context), they may just be putting Misty in the show for a few more episodes either because they don't have anything else better to do, or they just want to try to make all the watchers come back to the show in hope that Misty will join the cast once again, and then shatter their (and our) dream. However, looking past this likely possibility, there is still a chance that the authors may use this opportunity as a test and actually bring her back! I know that this could even spark a big chain effect and get pokemon atleast a little bit more popular again, but then again, the authors are probably in a position where they stubbornly want to try something 'new' and 'fresh', without taking risks for the fans they already lost =P. That's my opinion atleast. I'm sure you guys have a better idea of this than I, so yeah XD.

@Anime/Mangalover247: YAY! I'm sooooo happy you posted your artwork =D. From my perspective this isn't all too bad. The best features of your drawing is in her expression. You captured Misty's expression very well, especially the meaningful tears of loneliness or sadness (I can't completely tell without more body language). Her hair also resembles Misty's long, mermaid-like hair (*refers to Mermaid Misty costumes) which is a definite shine of beauty and awesomeness ;). Now, with EVERY drawing there is always something that can be made better (atleast if you can catch it ^__^). Here, you should work a bit more on shaping her body so that she has better body language with her expression ;) [Though in some way it still works =D~ so it's your opinion if you want to change that or not]. I suggest you have Misty's hands perhaps behind her body (so that she gives out that feeling of want~ I don't know =P). You can do this by using the rules of proportions (circles and lines) by making circles from her shoulders and use two parallel lines curving behind the body you've made. Remember, you made Misty in an arbitary angle, so make sure that her left hand is behing the body that is sticking out~ it makes it more realistic =). Other than this you could also curve the neck a bit more left so that it adds to her curvature, again adding to the pose. You can do this by starting at the end of her collar (which you've already drawn) and make a slow left-influenced curve ending midway between the line you've chosen to end the neckline to her face. I think that would make the picture even more gorgeous than it already is ^____^. I hope this could help =) and I reaalllly hope to see more of your work AML247

Tkinc

Years
  • OMG Thank you Tkinc! I am going to try another fan art but this one will be a happy one and THANK YOU soooooooooooooo much for the tips I'll take under consideration and become better! :) I'll have to think what to draw now....:D

You're very welcome AM247 =D Draw something that represents you and perhaps pokemon related ^____^ Those are usually fun to do :)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Omg Crystal Clair those pictures are AMAZING! And aren't yukatas Kind of like kimonos?
    Yukatas are summer kimonos. They're made out of cotton and usually are a lot less fancy but somehow are just as beautiful as kimonos
    here's Misty as Flannery
    I'm really pouring out my hand drawn pics now. I'm not even touching the surface. I've drawn maybe thousands of Pokemon drawings... but I wont upload them ALL

Tkinc

Years
  • @AML247 I'm sure they did or will =D ~ I love it =) ; I'm also sure this will be okay =)

@Crystal Clair: I love your sketches too! They're really pretty and my favorite are your unique designs, hair styles, and eyes =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back