• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    GAH I haven't been here in so long! But it's still the same page as before... I wish we could move along again like we used to...

Since Misty has been confirmed to possibly make an appearance in D/P by her seiyuu herself, do you think that she is going to return for a set number of episodes and then leave like before, or do you think that this will finally be the time that she returns to the main cast?

I believe her seiyuu herself said that it was only going to be a short thing... perhaps not even appearing in an episode but just as a host thing like those Pokemon Sunday special things... It's not confirmed. It's just to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Pokemon anime (NOT games...) and whatnot.

@CCLair: CUUte art <33

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    It's been sometime... but here's a casual Misty I drew.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    UWAA cute sketch buster-san :3 Misty looks so cute in casual clothes... She looks good in hats in general xD

CClair, you're amazing with CG works, just as ever. Loving the background, too. <3

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
    *Knocks on door*
    Can I join? I'll choose togetic. I REALLY want misty to come back because well.. The last episode I saw with misty in it was when togetic left her.. That's why I choose Togetic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back