• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    I'm so amazed.... kyaaaaa! A-one is back!!! yaaaaayy!

Welcome Lt. Surge's Raichu and PiplupRocks! ^___^ Nice to have new members to the club again =D. And Welcome PokeTrainer2004!

Anywho... I did draw a CG... Of Misty as Froslass:

Here:

Hope you guys like it =)

I might not be here that often, but I'm happy the air seems to be returning like it once did... ^___^

Tkinc

Years
    @ LT Surge's Raichu: Thank you for the kind comments and Thank you AML247! I thought it would be suitable for this club XD.

@A-one: Vomitting would be pretty funny indeed XD

@Mistywishmaker: That's a cute new avatar~ making a heart with the lightsource on your ring (=O What a beautiful ring indeed XD) =D

Tkinc

Years
    Thanks for the comment A-one =) and I also don't think he'll vomit that quickly XD ~

[NEW]Topic:: If Kasumi was in school right now, what colored outfit would she wear?
    I think, since they might be situated in a Japanese-inspired environment, she'll wear a yellow or pink (light colored) shirt and perhaps a red or blue skirt =P ~ I can only picture a cute costume in my head but yeah. What do you guys think XD

[NEW]Topic:: If Kasumi was in school right now, what colored outfit would she wear?
    I think, since they might be situated in a Japanese-inspired environment, she'll wear a yellow or pink (light colored) shirt and perhaps a red or blue skirt =P ~ I can only picture a cute costume in my head but yeah. What do you guys think XD

I think she would definately go with a dark blue skirt then a light blue shirt or white...

Tkinc

Years
    High-school outfit Topic

@A-one: definitely a good choice of colors because it matches with her hair so it matches XD.

@Lt Surge's Raichu: I think you got a good choice there... dark blues would contrast with her red hair so it would look pretty appealing. Towards hot pink, our lovely Mistywishmaker has made a manifestation of this exact costume on her deviantart page. I think ML17 posted it a few pages back-- Valentines pic ^___^.

@AML247: white and dark blue skirt I can only imagine to be more realistic to the school system clothing, but what am I to know XD.

All of these are lovely ideas =D ^___^

Melody

Banned
    Years
    IMO, misty should remain true to her form. Since she doesnt usually wear skirts(unless it is a special occasion) then lets keep it that way. lest we ruin her base character and make her like may...a little too girly to really be a travelling pokemon coordinator...
    May compliains way too much in the first few episodes. It wasnt untill she fell in love with ash (Before drew) that she started to shut up...

Tkinc

Years
    @Poketrainer2004: I think you have a point there, staying true to what we've been given, but she's still a girl above all else, and lots of girls like variety. I'm sure the choices would work and she wouldn't really complain if it's necessary to wear a skirt if she's in school. XD because the system there usually makes girls wear plaid short or long skirts. I'm not sure they are allowed to wear pants or shorts >.>

Also about May... she has her own unique character to deal with-- we can't have everything and she had different preferences than Misty, which is good because I like Misty the way she is, and wouldn't want a potential 'replacement' if you get what I mean XD.

@Lt. Surges Raichu: That seems like an interesting idea still XD I'm sure she's interested in blue and orange hues since she wears those the most =D

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    IMO, misty should remain true to her form. Since she doesnt usually wear skirts(unless it is a special occasion) then lets keep it that way. lest we ruin her base character and make her like may...a little too girly to really be a travelling pokemon coordinator...
    May compliains way too much in the first few episodes. It wasnt untill she fell in love with ash (Before drew) that she started to shut up...
    I couldnt agree more, jeans is what Misty is most comfortable with but seeing her in the outfit in Hoeun it really was shocking. Although those were my favourite colors the design of the dress looked like the one Ash's mother used to wear the top that is

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Sorry I haven't been here... heck, I dont really visit this forum too much. Between the downtime and the other sites I go to, I just dont get a chance to.
    I did a new Misty fanart
    It's rather... may I say unconventional.

Too bad I couldn't animate it

As for her school outfit.
    I grew up kinda relating to Misty so honestly, I dont want to see her on any Japanese style uniform. However, I grew up liking uniforms so I guess a nice private school uniform would be nice.
    I could picture her in sometyhing like this, with the top sweather being a nice dark blue and the skirt being a red or green.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back