• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Here's a really cute one!^_^

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Kawaii!^_^

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    hey real kool pics.

Yep i agree those baby pics are real kawaii. I think the first one is from Episode Princess VS. Princess while the second one must be from hmmm... I think i forgot the episode name but i think it contains the pre-evolved form of quagsire. There misty remembers that she used to play with that toy(forgot name again Xd.) but when she tries she fails to keep those pokemons while that leech togepi can control them. I think the third one is purely a fanfic.

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
    Years
    The second one is from the episode ("No Big Woop"?) where our heroes take care of some wooper and Misty mentions playing with a tamborine as a young child.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    aww.. so cute.... awsome baby-pics!! for some reason the second baby-pic reminds me of my sister when she was younger... i guess maybe it was because she used to wear clothes like the one misty's wearing in that pic.....

but the last one.... scary......

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    dude... either ur crazy or ur crazy.... how do u like the third pic? makes me think of horror movies that one..

but then again... it has some... fanservice thingies..... i guess... maybe thats why some people will like that pic..

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    O.o; Hmm ... I like the fourth and new one. =D; It's nice to see Psyduck once again... and Misty looks more like an elder!

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    wow lotsa cute piccies... i like the one where misty is holding her pokeballs.. cute!!

u know.. if ash REALLY like misty.. if he saw us looking for pics of misty and stuff he'd really kill us all ^_^;

of course... this part doesnt apply to girls *gets hit by shoe for thinking of... something*

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    cute pics dude.

I think all pics are real good. And i agree with lancelite that if Ash sees us watching misty's pics he may reallu kill us. I think saame will happen to the girls of Ash club by the hands of misty. LOl xd.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back