• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totakikay

A Wonderful Life
Years
  • Answer: Ash would feel a bit strange...but will start flirting (like he always does). If Miss Pikachu and Ash hung around for several months, Misty and May might get jealous and start thinking of diabolical plans against Miss Pikachu together. Miss Pikachu's catch phrase would be "Whateva'chu!". Brock would probably have sexy talks at night while Ash is sleeping with Miss Pikachu. Miss Pikachu will say funky short phrases like "Yum Yum you know you want it pika pom chu Brocky wocky" *smooch*

Last edited:

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • O_O OMG That is so funny ^_^ and yet, wierd HAHAHA!
    Tkinc's FINAL QUESTION: If a girl came up to Ash and called him 'daddy' and when May and Misty are there, and goes to May and says "eh... Mommy?... MOMMY!!" and hugs her? How would the whole troupe AND MAY esp react? (I know this is EXTREME- but this is what is so fun lol :P ) Break everything TOTAKIKAY, and finish off with a mind blowing answer

Totakikay

A Wonderful Life
    Years
  • Answer: Misty will be so flaming mad [seriously], anime style fires in her eyes and dark sewage sound effects will screech loudly in the background...Misty comes up to Ash and does a strong backslap across his face. Ash is then flying in slow motion for a while and suddenly smacks into a tree. May will be staring, sweat is coming down her head...staring and staring at the little girl. "Psst...Kristina...uhm, what are you doing here!?" says May. Kristina replies, "We live just down the block...your in Jago Lombardi Town...our home! Remember??" May looks around and remembers and is shocked. Misty starts screaming at the smooshed Ash in the tree trunk. May starts looking at Ash...an anime style shadow flies over her eyes (covering it). Ash has the same shadow effect and has a tear. Misty goes up to Ash and smashes him sending him flying again.
    Narrator: "To be continued"...

Totakikay

A Wonderful Life
    Years
  • Question: If Brock went into a changing room and saw someone that looked exactly like Nurse Joy and it is just Misty in a nurse uniform (Misty is turned around so her face isn't showing). Brock comes up to Misty and taps her butt and blushes, how will Misty react when she turns around to see Brock? How about the reactions of Ash? May? Pikachu? ...Team Rocket??

Last edited:

Tkinc

Years
  • lol; :D Misty would blush sooo much and not drag him by the ear this time; she would get so shocked and disappointed, that Brock would be kicked by Misty's ultimate, karate sidekick and he'd break through the walls, bounce across the water, heck, he'd go around the planet once, bounce off the moon, see a few aliens, and fall back to the same spot as before, making a big explosion, before getting the same treatment the second time XD. Ash would get all wierded out, or accepts Brock's mistake; Pikachu would be confused and/or shock brock for Misty; and team rocket would be like- I never knew brock was like that? WOWWW Or something like that. Okay good job Totakikay lets end this FUN TIME now and go back to the position this was before LOL :D

Totakikay

A Wonderful Life
    Years
  • To conclude,

This was funny Tkinc :P I hope people will actually have time to react or read some parts of these posts. It was fun. Let's try it again, with some other Misty fans! :)

Tkinc

Years
  • ============================================
    This was fun, how did you guys think of these funny posts.
    No, you don't need to answer these silly questions, just read
    them and have a good laugh. In fact, i don't recommend, you
    guys reply to these funny questions as it can produce some 'flame
    wars' lol n_n but ya, what did u think of this guys?

BTW, I'll post the update to the concepts probably in 24 hours or so ok?

BACK TO THE TOPIC - PIC A TOPIC GUYS TO TALK ABOUT!!

==================================================

Totakikay

A Wonderful Life
    Years
  • Tkinc, I think if we make more humourously extreme questions like this again (but this time, not on human sexuality! LOL) tomorrow or some other day :P

Tkinc

Years
  • That would be good, but this is a Misty Bring her bak club, we should dedicate this mainly to misty and the community of misty fans ^_^, Nontheless, it still would be great to have this again, but like i said it might start a flame war which would throw off the whole purpose of the Misty Fanclub... ^_^x hmm... we'll just have to see what's in the future

~Tkinc~ gives out a warm, calm smile to Totakikay and yet has sadness in his eyes from the pain and suffering of the world

Tkinc

Years
  • He didn't fully die- remember I'm talking permanent. And you forgot something SEBM, you see, Ash also died BEFORE THAT. He got KILLED by a chandalier falling on his small body (and pikachu's), but the show didn't end because he got resurrected (is it only me or were they really teasing us with that o_O)?

BTW, I agree, me and Totakikay went crazy there, haha, we had nothing to do and it was friday so we thought, he let's just post something on Pokecommunity- Misty Fanclub. At firs t it was a few comments but then it went extreme with freakishly silly questions and VERY silly answers LOL. I started to laugh harder and harder, untill well... I almost died ^_^. Hehe... this board needs to be more lively

BTW, Thanks buster_wolf for suggesting people to watch Air (TV)- It's such a nice anime in so many ways! It even had NOO bad scenes :D I'm so happy. It was emotional to the end. I even wanted to cry (signs of a great anime). I'm waiting for the movie to finish downloading from the torrent... Oh, and also a question for those who like Air (TV) and watched it all (besides movie or after...), is there an official Manga for this? I saw the trailer for Air and it seems its one of those anime that have no Manga spinoff or origin if u may call it :) and for it to be so amazing... well i'll end it there- go watch Air (TV) ** I'll show it to you totakikay!! n_n

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Oh my goodyness everyone. The Misty Club is on page 199! Like, mine is post number 4955, that means 5 more posts and the club hits 5000 posts. What is more .. WE'RE GOING TO GO INTO THE 200TH PAGE.

Boy, this club's gone through a LOT. =D Lets pay our respects and keep a moment's silence remembering what we did in the club since we joined. Every little Misty discussion we had. :3

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Yipee! =3 Congrats to Misty Club! We should do something special ;)

@Tkinc: I'm actually watching Air TV right now! It's so dramatic! I love it so much XD

Tkinc

Years
  • MWM, if u want Air (TV) the whole series, u can just ask me, I can upload it for u (as well as the movie :P)

Yea, i went extremelt crazy yesterday (pg. 198) :P I just was having fun.

Lets talk sometime later, and make a new topic plllz

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    How 'bout this topic...If you could create a pokemon movie what would it be called, what would it be about, and what characters (especially include Misty). What about that for a new topic Tkinc?

Tkinc

Years
  • Lol. I'm very happy that u guys look up to me now ^_^. I remember before... when i was ignored *sigh. Well, that's an awesome topic :D Let's see (answers should be in italics)
    The pokemon movie would be called... I don't know (really i can't think right now) but the movie would be about Ash's dad and what happened to him. It would star all the legendaries, Misty, Max, May, Brock, Ash and Tracy. It might even include Gary :D But that would probably make the anime better

[Segment deleted by Tkinc]

EDIT:===
    I'm sad that no one is replying now-(perhaps when i'm asleep they will) and ppl like Buster Wolf are not coming on anymore for a while. I guess I was naive to think that this board was going back to how it used to be... so lively, so focused on bringing Misty back no matter what.

SEBM, I already watched parts of getbackers, I really like it ^_^ But in terms of being so dramatic, Air (TV) is still number 1 for a while (can't get it out of my head and im almost done watching it twice!!)

HERE IS THE FINAL CONCEPT ART FOR THE GROUP PIC

I know I didn't include everyone but these are the ppl other than Totakikay and I, who will be in the group pic. Have u any complaints? Well. It should not matter. I tried my best. Even if my group pic will be complete, I doubt anyone would pay much attention... *sigh, This board is still dying no matter how much we try to keep it up. It's not even half as popular as the Satoshi club, which is so sad. I'm planning to make pkmn Xtreme sadder & dramatic than I had originally planned. I figure that this way it will be as moving as Air (TV) was and even get this board flourishing... it's all up to me (thinks that he must be the one responsible to change everything back)

EDIT 2:===
    Next post hits 5000, so the next person will be the special 'one' Well, whoever gets that position, well I'm gonna do something special for you ^_^ I'm happy for whoever comes and goes. I sure with I got the responsibility to be the new owner of the board :D But that will never happen no matter how I try to keep this alive.

EDIT 3:====
    I don't know why I keep having problems... I wish so much to talk to people and see their problems and put them next to mine so that mine may stop bothering me but it doesn't help. I feel so secluded, so alone. I question for what is my true purpose in life. Do I really deserve what i have even now? I even sometime think I'm ugly and wretched, and yet it's better to be this way, so that i can see the world for what it truely is and i can see people who really care about me not for their own preferences but because they see something in me... some light, though as miniscule as a drop of water from a bucket full to the top. I move forward so that i can help people get to the 'state' of what i have- not in the pain and miseries, but simply the place where you may feel happy someone is there. You live your life so that you may help others who can't live, live so they can be alive. You continue to struggle and take on the pains that the world puts on you so that you may cleanse yourelf and continue to be good despite all the pain. Its a matter of tolerance that determines if you are in the state of good. You can be good sometimes, but are you doing that to somehow (uncontrollably) show off in some way? The bad things you do, do you regret it? Do you see through what you are doing and struggle to wipe the tar from your body; your heart? If only you can do that, will you really see what true happiness is and come close to the ultimate truth. This is the philosphy of the ulitmate truth and true happiness

I live struggling to do good and help people but i am rejected. I don't give up and keep helping. I am sad at first for the things i am getting on myself- the deep stokes of pain, but I can see from that, on the other side, their is that true happiness, that... Nirvana for me to achieve and become truely ALIVE. I might never become truely good and happy but atleast by doing all the good I can, I'll be happy when I will leave this world

Sorry for my enormous amount of writing. This is a lot of what I believe is the philosophy of my life. I don't know if these descriptions help anyone (hope it does ^_^) and neither should it provoke some that I need help- some people say that because they can't understand the vocabulary of the meaning. I want to be good friends with all of you and at the same time make sure you all are happy (LOL, IM SAYING THIS ALL ON THIS BOARD - when no one cares or if it is irrelevant) Nontheless, it is out of my system ;)

Last edited:

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • Cool Tkinc u got evryone in Tkinc

Italics? alright
    Thats a cool idea pretty original i would say.
    I think Ash's dad is probably alive somwhere he might be a Pokemon master and at the end of Pokemon Ash would likely have to face his dad so that he himself would become a Pokemon master.
    Since Gary doesnt wanna be a Master he would probably train Ash

So its my chance Hey Max like i promised 'Sunday'
    Hope u like this guys my easiest works *the lineart was finished under 15min just the colorin took sometime like always
    I would have posted a long time ago but didnt have enuff time to go out and scan i am doing one more but that would take a long time i tend to get serious this time.
    U might be wondering why a horse well no reason at all it just came of the hand i would han done a Rapidash but its flame will.....u know wot it can do
    So in the end enjoy

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back