• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
  • I honestly think her mother is been living away from the gym, perhaps at a family vacation house in the country where she needed tranquility from the city-ness of Cerulean city (although in the first episode we see in Cerulean, it seems more like a surburban town)
    I think her father is doing something special too. Perhaps being a water Pokemon master or living at some sort of water worship palace.
    It's interesting.... I just hope some cousin of Misty's comes to be a gym leader and she can go with Ash again.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I'm fairly certain that both Misty's parents are dead. The anime scans a rather long period of time, much to long for any competant parent to just leave her children alone at a Pokemon Gym. Besides, it's obvious that the girls are attempting to make money to support themselves.

(*laughs* Wow I've been gone from this place for too long...)

A new topic anyone how bout this...
    If you could create Misty's parents what would they look like and what would their personality be like?
    For me, I would say her mom is the most beautiful woman that was alive and her dad was a normal person who would want to become the world's greatest water master (like Misty) :)

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Misty's mom'd be a perfectionist, and her dad would be a commercial bank manager or something freaky like that. o o;

Well ya'll, I'm sorry for not being here for so long. But I don't think I'll be back here much 'cause PC's gotten pretty boring and I've got other sites to play on. So I'll see you all randomly whenever I come here. =3 Bye everyone.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • Ooooo a leave.
    Anime i cant really answer that properly cant seem to think a thing, Misty's got 3 sis's i cant figure out who would be like her mom.
    Guess would she would be like Daisy or like Misty.
    Father well thats pretty long and a farfetch'd idea, no guesses

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I had this GIGANTO dream last night. Misty was in a part of it too
    Since I wrote the dream down, earlier..... it's funny too
    I'm now with Misty and Ash. Misty is following me as Ash pulls ahead of me. Misty asks is Ash has found something. Ash tells me to tell Misty he has. I tell her, then she joins me and the staircase grows bigger. Then I think of Jessie and James above us with their big butts. Then the passage grows smaller. Misty tells me that Jessie and James dont have big butts and the passage grows big again
    XD was I on crack last night?
    I made a discovery on why I love Misty so much
    Her personality is very normal, like a person would actually have in real life. She doesn't have a specific goal, just to do something eventually (to show her sisters she's powerful). She's also very idolistic and intellegent.
    I just love her soo much!

Solarys

A proud member of Team Rocket
    Years
  • Yeah, I agree, Clair.

IMO Misty has a much better personality than May: although Misty is the youngest in her family, she does show her true powers to her elder sisters while she also shows that she loves and cares for them. I really dislike (not hate) May's attitude towards Max and then apologize after Max helped her out etc. etc... I mean, I'd get real pissed off if my elder sis treats me like that...

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Just one thing I must say before I go
    If Misty is back by the time our heros arrive in Shinou, I'll only have one thing to say
    "I told ya so!"
    The reason I feel kinda confident Misty is returning next season is that I had it in my prediction system
    Kanto Ash Misty Brock
    Orange Ash Misty Kenji (Brock leaves)
    Johto Ash Misty Brock (Brock joins again as Kenji leaves)
    Houen Ash May Brock Max (this time Misty leaves
    Shinou (according to prediction) Ash Misty and Brock (Misty joins as May and Max leave)
    You can argue with me on how the Battle frontier counts as a league but I truly want to see if this theory will completely work. It did so far.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Some cute stuff, CClair! And I agree with EVERYTHING you've said about Misty. The exact reason I love her.

If you could create Misty's parents what would they look like and what would their personality be like?

I've actually written a fanfiction about Misty and her parents XD According my theory, Misty's dad was handsome, and her mom was beautiful. Her mom and dad were both water Pokemon masters, and after they died, she promised to them that she would become the best Water Pokemon master in the world! =3 Yeah, I know, cheesy story... XD

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • If you could create Misty's parents what would they look like and what would their personality be like?

I've actually written a fanfiction about Misty and her parents XD According my theory, Misty's dad was handsome, and her mom was beautiful. Her mom and dad were both water Pokemon masters, and after they died, she promised to them that she would become the best Water Pokemon master in the world! =3 Yeah, I know, cheesy story... XD
    Wow it's very original topic.
    I've just written very long fanfic too. I'll post it here when have time to copy ouit on computer (I know it isn't correct buit youi know what I mean, anyway, how is correct???) and translate it.
    Her parents could be water pokemon trainers buit not maSTERS. They couild say to their dauighters they can to do what they want. And all sisters thouigt they would stay at parent's gym. They couild die when Misty had about 8 years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back