• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    Hey I'd like to join(as long as there is no May or Dawn bashing!) She's always been one of my favorites. I like how she can be both a little tomboyish and girly/sweet at the same time. Here are some of my favorite pics of her:

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    Lol I remember that episode, she said:

"Um did that meowth by any chance say: "now you owe me big time kid" or anything like that?"

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    Isn't that the one from the fashion ep? I loved that outfit too(except for the clown-ish makeup lol) Too bad we never saw it again, she looks good in Pink.

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    Rikku tell me the site from which you have those two pics with misty in pink dress the're so cute!!!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I got me some new Misty fanart
    well I drew it so I didn't really get it >_<
    It's my idea for Misty's mom and cousin. Her cousin fights with Pokemon of both water and different elements. This inspires Misty to want to use other Pokemon aside from her water Pokemon so she can enhance water's ability
    And from there, I came up with a new PokeHobby, like Contests. Only this you make Pokemon do attacks and if the outcome is cool, you take a photo of it and submit it into a photo contest. It's still a contest but different. And then I thought
    OMG a new way to get Misty back into the game, have her do both the other element helping water double battle technique and have her enter the photo contests.

Haruki

Rare Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    the question is, how did Kasumi and the others get ahold of Team Rocket uniforms?? lol

(save to your own server, dont direct link)

Last edited:

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
    Years
    people, come on she's returning to the DP series to confess her feelings for Ash. Wanna' see proof? Then go to answers.com and you'll see the answer. ^-^
    Pokeshipping's di bomb! XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008
    CAN I JOIN???

*furisoly knocks on door!!*
    CAN I PLEEEEEEASE JOIN??!!!
    I have stoped watching pokemon scince they took Misty out!! BRING HER BACK I SAY!!!!! Umm..the pokemon I chose is...Corsola!! I just love water pokemon!!! Corsola's mirrior coat and recover is cool!

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Welcome to all the new members!

I'm very busy these days, so I haven't been posting... at all, almost. I'll be more active this summer <33

Adorable Misty pictures! They really bring back the memories. It's been too long...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back