• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^If you find it, I'd love to see it too x]

Almost December, guys! (Sorry I haven't been here in so long...) Let's rack our brains to think up some new ideas for Misty-related arts and stories! <3

Just made a Misty avatar. Anyone can use it.

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
    You know, I'm starting to get annoyed how people keep bringing up the old Misty Club from Serebii. I'm seeing this at every single forum I go to. From the way I see people posting about it, it's almost as if I was the bad person here. >>; I'm the new owner of it there, so if any of you are curious, PM me. I'd appreciate that. It's getting off topic here.

@ MWM: Aww, that avatar is so cute! I have always admired your style. <3

I have made a bunch of banners as well. Hope you all enjoy! Please credit if you use. ^^

https://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/Banners/-angeldream-.jpg

https://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/Banners/-shock-.jpg

https://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/Banners/o1.jpg

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    Cute banners Kasu-chan, anyway we need a topic but is there any topic which we haven;t talking about yet?

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
    Thanks for the comments, guys! Happy to see that you guys like them. ^^ And of course you can use one Kasumi98! As long as I get credit, I don't mind one bit. =D

Let's see, for another topic to throw in, how about...

What are some sports you can picture Misty playing [besides water related ones]?
    Crack topic, yay! For some reason, I can picture her kickboxing to help her with any form of stress or if she just feels like hitting something. That would be pretty awesome. I also would like Misty to play baseball. I don't know, I think a baseball uniform would look great on her. xD I bet she'll hit some home runs. :3

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    What are some sports you can picture Misty playing [besides water related ones]?
    I dont know why but tennis. I could just see her playing tennis.....
    Maybe it's an impression I got from her when I just began watching the show.

I forgot to mention this but I realized not long back that Misty's original outfit (and look) was very 80s
    suspenders - 80s
    cut-off shorts - 80s
    side ponytail - 80s
    cropped shirt - 80s
    and her shoes are pretty 80s too
    and I noticed, out of all the girls outfits in the show (me thinking the main girls), Misty has the most normal outfit. She would be quite normal back in the 80s while Hikari and May would look more like characters.

Last edited:

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    I dont know why but tennis. I could just see her playing tennis.....
    Maybe it's an impression I got from her when I just began watching the show.
    Maybe bacause Misty would look beautiful in short skirt to tennis. I say tennis too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Hey, everyone.

Well, I have an important announcement in regards to bringing Misty back.

Since I think many of us have submitted our petitions on the week after thanksgiving, and it most likely arrived at japan in the 3rd of December, if the Japanese creators either:

A.) haven't responded to us at all

or

B.) Have responded to our Bring Misty Back letters and Petitions, but said no to our desires, we will initiate the Global boycott. But if they do respond to us and say yes, then we have won, and thus don't need to do the boycott.

Also, I think i would like to share something to you all..., It is the clip that started my fanatical loyalty to misty in the first place. (while I was loyal to her before I saw this clip, it wasn't to the same extent as it was after i saw it.) If it is all right with you, Kasu-chan, I would like to show it:

as you saw in this clip, Misty (and Jessie) never squealed along with those... Girls, hence my outstanding loyalty to her (and my hatred of the you-know-what.).

Ok, onto the topics at hand:

In regards to any non-aquatic sports, I think, like everyone else said, any sport that has to do with hitting.

And to mention some stuff about Misty. I feel that, contrary to popular belief, she actually did quite a lot in Johto, and also, contrary to popular belief, she still retained her temper.

Anyways, that's all for now.

Last edited:

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I realised something, out of the entire time she spent with the group only her Politoed & Togetic then she gave it away evolved

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
    You don't need my permission for anything, Weedle. Worry about that at SPPf, not here. xD

Anyways, yeah, you bring up a point; only those two have evolved. I just wish she got a few more pokemon throughout Johto. I still thought that Totodile would have done great with her but oh well. xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    umm... hey guys,

Listen, I might have embarrased you guys and, well I'm very sorry for doing that. I kinda lost control on that thread and I did mess up pretty badly In regards to getting the Japanese phone # (Now, don't get me wrong, I did still manage to get it, but I might have sunk your reputation even further without intending to in the process.) I do promise a few things, I will test out my theories and make sure that Misty is really one of the rare females. And I will make sure that I see a bit more anime, And I WILL Work even further in trying to bring Misty back, Though I may not reference my reasonings to any internet based group, or, if i do end up referencing it, it won't seem, well, absurd.

well, onto bringing Misty back, a friend of mine who is an especially more knowledgeable anime person than myself is currently visiting japan and she might contact the Pokemon Company HQ. I won't say that it will definitely happen, just that it may happen. And, well, if you are still upset with me, I understand, since I do deserve it.

@Kasu-chan: I meant to tell you this, but I also posted that clip on the Serebiiforums Misty club around the same time that i posted it here.

any ways, thats all for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back