• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
Years
  • This is most unusually uncanny-- here I thought I almost forgot about Pokecommunity and this wonderful Club that really bought me online and--- let's get down to business, shall we =]?

What are some sports you can picture Misty playing [besides water related ones]?

So to start of my reply, I'll answer this new topic (it seems?). One of the most likely sports
    Misty would really be into would be anything Martial Arts-- like Judo, Tae-Kwon-Do, Karate (though I'm very sure some evidence might be there in the series or movies which she was in), and yes, Tennis, Baseball, Badminton, and my favorite-- Racquetball/Squash. I mean come on, can't you imagine her v.s Satoshi and smack him with the ball? I can certainly see her as well in her defensive stance. She's pretty much capable at any force with her athletic, tomboyish, energetic nature. Heck, she's like my older sister in many ways, and she's into that too, so there! That's 1 realistic example. You can think of many (including Usagi from Sailor Moon).

On to the next part of this small post too. Happy New Year Everyone, and I hope that you all have a splendid Valentine! I don't come here that often, and I apologize to anyone who I've let down in this club by the inactivity. >_< -bows- Forgive me, my friends.

Welcome, all of you new members, our new comrads, to the Misty Bring Her Back club! Feel free to post everything Misty here, and some wonderful, occasional, Pokeshipping (please :P). Nah, you don't have to do that second part, but please help us cherish the wonderful nature of Misty/Kasumi who has been irrationally pulled out of the show. If people really are speaking the truth, keep your hopes up and give a great cheer when she comes back! -hands up high-

Many of you have been posting Miyabi's pics right--- and... who was the other person.. Mistywishmaker knows if she would be willing to detail us on her wonderful wisdom of all things Misty (don't worry, Mistywishmaker, I'm not putting you on the spot. =] ) ~ Nonetheless, they are all beautiful. Cheers for Misty!

I really hope she comes back, and perhaps, something special should be planned for Valentines, or Spring Break? Any ideas?

Take care you all. Until next time, in which I may spontaneously appear.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • Yaay, Tsuki is back <3

What are some sports you can picture Misty playing [besides water related ones]?

I was going to say underwater ballet... but that's water-related x] Umm, I think she'd be an amazing figure skater, since she's so graceful under water anyways <33

LOL, I think you're referring to Teppo-san <33

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • Figure skater is beautiful sport so this suits her perfectly anyway it's cold water sport. What would you say for box? Just joking
    Mistywishmaker- I sent you email and PM. Did you receve them?

Haruki

Rare Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009

mistywishmaker

Years
  • ^EEEK cute picture of Misty!!

I think Misty would be a good boxer, too xDD

@Kasumi: I did read your PM, but I have so much to tell you in reply that I haven't had time to send it yet... expect to recieve a very long reply sometime in the near future <33

I made an avatar and banner yesterday for Misty... free for use <3 Credit would be nice, but it's not required.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Wo, those are amazing MWM, btw this is off topic but where do you got to make avatars and banners like those?
    you use programs like photoshop and gimp. I think Gimp does both graphics and animations but I haven't played around with it yet
    Oh yeah, and gimp's free
    that banner/avatar makes it look raining. Was that intended?

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • I have a new topic idea
    who do you like better
    Japanese Kasumi
    or
    English Misty
    aka raw vs dub

I really like much better Japanese Misty because I love Japanese language the most and her original voice is beautiful and japanese name is cuter. Ofcourse I enjoy english Misty too (name Misty is the cutest english name) but no so much like japanese Kasumi. In my case I want to tell that voice of polish Misty is exceptionally beautiful and I like this voice even more than english but only in case of Misty because every other character in every anime sounds better in english than in polish. Polish misty names just Misty :classic:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Where has this club been all my life!?!? I'd give up Brock ANYDAY if they considered bringing Misty back. She's the only one around Ash's age and won't make him look like a pedophile.

mistywishmaker

Years
  • ^Really? I keep reading from various sources that Misty is 12. Who know xD

Hmm, I'd have to say that I actually like the dub Misty better. She throws in more hints toward Ash xD And I'd love to hear the Polish version =O Misty has good voice actors, no matter what language it's dubbed in x]

Yes, the rain was intended. x]

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • she's ten and Ash is ten
    and so are Hikari, May and probably Shinji. Ash aint a pedophile

it was actually confirmed in episode 3 of the Japanese version that Misty is ten

Ash and Misty were ten in Kanto. Sinnoh has to be, what, four years later? Both May and Dawn are ten and Ash and Misty have to be around fourteen.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Ash and Misty were ten in Kanto. Sinnoh has to be, what, four years later? Both May and Dawn are ten and Ash and Misty have to be around fourteen.
    Ugh, here we go again. The people at the Japanese site say Ash's ten every region. It's just like the Simpsons
    I guess you're one of those people
    Sorry for going off topic.
    one of the first pics I did when I first got my tablet.

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    *knocks on the door*

Can i join. I choose Corsola!!!!

I like Corsola's. YAHHHH!!!!!!!

Ok, I really miss Misty. May is just... a really bad knock off of Misty. Misty was the tomboyish, sassy, in your face girl who fought weak little Ash's battles and had the toughness of a gymleader to defend her friends.

If Misty is ten (and she looks like she is 16), why the @#$% is she a gym leader. SHE ONLY STINKING TEN DARN YEARS OLD!!! THATS ILLEGAL CHILD LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't Japan haave limits on how old you have to be before you start working.

Last edited:

mistywishmaker

Years
  • LOL @ CClair: Ahaha, I know. I remember seeing on the cover of a Japanese magazine that showed him in his new clothes with his freakin' age. 10.

You have a tablet now? =O That's such an adorable fanart <333

Welcome to new members!

If Misty is ten (and she looks like she is 16), why the @#$% is she a gym leader. SHE ONLY STINKING TEN DARN YEARS OLD!!! THATS ILLEGAL CHILD LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't Japan haave limits on how old you have to be before you start working.

Anime never has to make sense. xD I'm glad that Misty's ageless for now, because I want her to stay young D=

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back