• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
Years
  • Yeah, I hope she really makes a return, heck- an apperance would make me so happy! xD

I think the whole lure thing was just the begining ;D!

I hope ^__^

I think I've got a new topic for everyone. Which pokemon of Misty's do you like the most when it comes to interaction with her?

I think it was togepi! I mean Misty has cared so much for togepi and to watch Misty let go of togepi(togetic) was very emotional for her. I never heard Misty say "I love you" to any of her pokemon other than togepi >.< Plus she cried, it was so sad...even if it was only an anime ;-;
    I hate that they had to have togepi go! D:

Last edited:

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
  • Yeah, it was really heartbreaking to see Misty let go of Togepi/Togetic. I thought it was so sweet and adorable! I remember I cried when I watched that episode. My little brother came in and saw me crying then he started crying, too. xDDDDD

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • think I've got a new topic for everyone. Which pokemon of Misty's do you like the most when it comes to interaction with her?
    Definitely Psyduck! I love situations with Psyduck especially in chronicle ep when that guy said he wanted to go out with her. Psyduck came out from his pokeball and made so great eyes. Every time I watch this I wonder what Psydeck coul think about? Maybe that she didn't agree to go out with that guy because she loves Ash? Anyway everything about Psyduck in anime was fun, cute and original. I didn' likr togepi so much. I like much more tomboish Misty than her maternity expression.

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
  • ^Totally agreed! Misty had so many priceless moments with Psyduck. Princess VS Princess is a perfect example where he won the contest for Misty. :3 The Perfect Match is another great moment where Misty said she loves Psyduck and was dancing like crazy. xD And, we can't forget about The Bridge Bike Gang where Psyduck has the most epic battle against Cloyster. I nearly die laughing when I watch that episode; Misty nearly tossed her bike at him. xDDDD there's also The Breeding Center Secret where Psyduck discovered that the business was a fake and was run by Cassidy and Butch.

So basically, regardless how hard Misty is on Psyduck, she still loves him.

Kasumi

Years
  • 2 new topics:
    Do you think that the writers would respond to this Misty convention?
    But the question is if they know that this convencion exists. If they know I think they would consider bringing her back.
    Did writers bring Broch back because fans wanted that? O_o
    Woul they make travel Ash with misty instead of Brock?
    They wouldn't make that Ash would travel with two girls. I would want rather Misty instead Dawn than instead Brock.
    I'm happy you agree with me Kasu-chan. I love these scenes witch you mentioned.

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
  • ^Glad, too! =D

How about Ash and Misty alone? *shot* xD But yeah, agree with Kasumi that it would be better to have the original trio instead. :3 I doubt it would happen, but there's always fanfiction. xD

Do you think that the writers would respond to this Misty convention?

I have to agree with Kasumi, but I really hope they do, however, I am sorry to break it to you but I am not going bother watch it since they got rid of the original voice actress.

Would they make travel Ash with misty instead of Brock?

I hope they do but I miss just the three of them and as well with Tracey but I don't think thats going to happen...

Sorry for being negative but I just lost almost all hope for this show since they got other people for the actors and actresses plus to me the show is now pointless...Since it seems they are just trying to keep the show alive :disappoin

Kasumi

Years
  • I've just watched Pokemon DP 75 and i'm so angry >< !!! May came back. Misty should come back instead of her. Why at least can't they both come back?Because misty didn't take part in contests? It's unfair. :(

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
  • I already knew awhile ago may would come back, but I have to admit...her new outfit is cute >.<~!

Hmmm, I wonder what Misty's new outfit will be when she (hopefully) returns...

^__^?

^Glad, too! =D

How about Ash and Misty alone? *shot* xD But yeah, agree with Kasumi that it would be better to have the original trio instead. :3 I doubt it would happen, but there's always fanfiction. xD

Wow, that'd be every pokeshippers dream! xD! Yes, the original trio would be almost as good :3
    Well as long as there's new fanfiction and people still make more AAML art, my AAML side will probably never die out xD

Last edited:

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Ash and Misty together? alone? >.< ( Oooh, I've got 18+ pokeshipping thoughts >.>)

Well... I was travelling in the community over weeks, up and down, reading the treads and at least I landed here. And I want to join. You had to take one of her pokemon isen't it? Can I have the Suicune she was using in the special manga series?

Shining by MirakuruNaito

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
  • Hi, there! Well, the original owner of this club hasn't been here in a very long time so everyone just posts and runs it. Any Misty fan is welcome here. ^^

I don't think Misty would have been the right choice for a contest; May's at the right spot for her return. Contests are her thing. As for Misty... well, I have a semi-rant on that that I posted at SPPf.

myself on SPPf said:
    How would you feel if Misty got to be in a contest? Do you think it suits her?

I can't really picture Misty being in a contest like May and Dawn do; to me, it's not really her style to go around dressing up the entire time along with her pokemon. I think at this point, Misty's figured out that she's made for battling; I don't think she ever paid attention about making her attacks look pretty or making the battle crowd go crazy with how dazzling her attacks are. Misty's more of a powerhouse sort of person and she's our tomboy. Maybe she could try at least one contest out but figure out that she doesn't want to do that kind of stuff. I remember she didn't show a lot of interest since she already knew ahead of time that May was into contests but never really was all "So May, tell me what the contests are like? Are they fun?" I take it that Misty would say something like "Oh, contests? That's cool; good luck with them! I know you'll do great!"

I think that it would be a huge mistake to put Misty into a contest. I don't know, Misty and contests... I think of it as too girly for Misty's character. Then I'd be pretty sad that all of the main girls [May, Dawn, Jessie, Marina] in Pokemon are all into contests; I love the fact that Misty's the only one that goes out of the box. She's the one who doesn't give a crap about looking pretty while kicking butt; she just wants to have her fun and does her best to win. That's something I always admire about Kasu-chan~

But hell, if she wants to go for it then I say let her go for it. Like I said, then most people are going to think that battling is only for the guys while coordinating is for the girls; uh, no. I wouldn't want her to go under pressure thinking that she's not cute enough and get insecure about it. Battling's something she's always done. Something about Gyarados and Psyduck being in a contest kind of baffles me. I could picture Caserin being too shy, Psyduck would forget about his appeals but could somewhat do well, Staryu's more of a battler, and Gyarados would scare the hell out of the crowd.

The only ones I can think of that would do well are Togetic, Politoed, Corsola [but then again, she's more of a battler], Horsea, and Goldeen. So yeah... contests + Misty = o.o? I would say that battling suits her personality best for reasons told. The only time I can picture Misty posing for a crowd is when she's giving someone a good beating. :3

So yeah. That's just my opinion about Misty being in a contest. ^^; I think Misty would do great if there was another Whirl Cup sometime; that would be a terrific time to make her comeback and how much she's done being a gym leader. :3

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Guess what!
    I didn't find the exact fanart of the beautiful Misty fanart I was talking about but
    I FOUND THE LINEART!!!! .... well not exactly the lineart but a pixely version of it

That's what her head looked like. Now the odds of me finding the full version of this picture just shot up.
    So, now can anyone help me?

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
  • Guess what!
    I didn't find the exact fanart of the beautiful Misty fanart I was talking about but
    I FOUND THE LINEART!!!! .... well not exactly the lineart but a pixely version of it

That's what her head looked like. Now the odds of me finding the full version of this picture just shot up.
    So, now can anyone help me?

hmmm I don't know about fanart! But that lineart of Misty is like an exact duplica of what she looked like in Pokemon episode 52 "Princess VS. Princess"

Here's a picture of her in the episode: ^^

Oh-- by the way, anyone know if this screenshot of misty is an episode in pokemon? And if so which episode?

here's the picture: ^^

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • ^ that Misty in the Chinese dress is from the Pokemon hosos, the Japanese version. They did something like that at the beginning of almost every special.
    Guys
    guess what
    I found it
    AND it turns out that picture I posted above wasn't it. It was another picture I loved

That Misty was a cropped and distorted version of THIS picture

And now, what you've all been waiting for! The best colored kimono Misty on the internet!
    Unfortunately it's resolution isn't the best but it's better than nothing.
    Maybe I should vector the first one into a screenshot and make the other one over. Unfortunately I dont know the original artists of the colored one but I think the original was done by Hinamarri on March 3rd of an unknown year.

YEA!!!! CELEBRATE THE UNCOVERING OF A LONG LOST FANART!!!!

Kasumi

Years
  • Especially the second fanart is cute Where did you find it Crystal Clair? And about contests I totally agree with you Kasu-chan.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Especially the second fanart is cute Where did you find it Crystal Clair? And about contests I totally agree with you Kasu-chan.

I have no idea at all. It's been like four years.

Johnnyd (I think he comes here) was talking to me not long ago about how he felt us Misty fans were getting kicked in the balls repeatedly.
    1. First with the ninth movie (which was centered around water Pokemon), instead of Misty returning, MAY got to be in the spotlight.
    2. The water starter to get the most spotlight went to Hikari (although I like Hikari so it doesn't bother me as much)
    3. And the third just makes me mad. They have a WATER contest being done by WALLACE who happens to be a WATER oriented person. And who do they bring back? Not Misty but the hull mosquito May.
    pretty soon I'm gonna want to be calling her the Hell Mosquito.
    >:O

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • 3. And the third just makes me mad. They have a WATER contest being done by WALLACE who happens to be a WATER oriented person. And who do they bring back? Not Misty but the hull mosquito May.
    Yes, this point is sad...But Misty is still a figther and not a contest-girly. I think they made this contest episodes specially for May, to bring her back for some episodes. We Misty-fans can only hope that she will also be back soon.

And beeing Misty-fan doesen't mean that I don't like the other girls.

Made by Nefis

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    =knocks on the door=

Hey! I wanna join!! Misty is the best of the trio. =sniffles= I hate her sisters. :sleeping: But wait!! Didn't I see this thread in another forum?

^^; Misty, oh Misty. Why did you leave me--Urm...Ash.

And oh ya, I want that...Hmm...Psyduck?

why do people like misty that much? she was so annoying and i was pleased nintendo had the sense to ditch her!

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    why do people like misty that much? she was so annoying and i was pleased nintendo had the sense to ditch her!

Lyulf... Get Out!! This is certainly the most Inappropriate place to say something like that. I mean, saying something like that on a regular thread is one thing, but saying it on a CLUB dedicated to Misty fans?!

And, I can't speak for everyone else who is a Misty fan, but as for myself... I just think that she's... Unique... to other anime females, for a vague answer. (slams door on his face)

Sorry for doing that, guys, but he pretty much asked for it. I mean, no one barges into a club that is dedicated to a character to bash the same character and gets away with it!

I have never felt this enraged at a user's comment in my entire career as a Pokeserver (even my anger at cybercubed and others aren't as bad as this). one of the few other times i felt this was during Thanksgiving of last year. A guy named PDL called my entire family and friends Hicks and people whose IQ combined are lower than a Boiled cabbage Just because I was a loyal Misty fan and my family and friends agreed with our cause. I did report him, but still, it gave me a grudge against him.

Anyways, yeah, I do somewhat agree with you guys on both fronts. I mean, I don't like May either (though I won't hold it against any fans [unless if these same fans bashed Misty as well.]

Also, Listen, Kasu-chan, I was working on a video for school (and, admittedly, youtube) that had to deal with my plans, to keep it vague, and you pretty much know of these plans. I was wondering if it was all right to do that?

Crystal Clair: nice fanarts. they look alot like the Princess misty. nice fanart.

anyways, that's all for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back