• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    XD A big Misty pic. That makes my day.^^

Oh, I sure hope Misty returns! I mean I respect May as much as any other May fan, but yes...the constant "OH May blah blah pic this picture that" can get annoying (it's probably only annoying because Misty seems so totally forgotten it's beginning to kill me inside >.<)...but Misty's time will come soon! I can just feel it :3 hehe. It isn't like the producers have just forgotten her for good! Ohhh noo :)
    kasumi chan x... you speaking direct out of my mouth... That was exact what I was thinking...

*bakes cookies for the Misty is back party*

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    Thank you for these wanderful words, I think the same but it;s good to hear it from you. I makes me feel better :)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Found some somewhat old Misty fanart on my computer
    That's her in what probably should be my school, the third floor specifically, except instead of a math room she's standing outside, maybe it's some sort of PokeGovernment class because of the draw-your-favorite-gymleader and write an essay assignment.
    Also, in my school we dont wear uniforms.

InuyashaxPokemon crossover with Misty as Kagome
    Inuyasha and Kagome remind me of Pokeshipping a lot

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years

InuyashaxPokemon crossover with Misty as Kagome
    Inuyasha and Kagome remind me of Pokeshipping a lot

^^ Nice Inuyasha cross over! xD I definatly see Brock being Miroku, being all girl crazy.

Well aparently the newest rumor now is that they are switching brock out for misty.

I seriously hope this is the truth. (Even though I perfer Ash, Misty, Brock Trio, then Ash, Misty, Dawn)

If this happens...I feel that there will be an ultimate war of Pokeshipping vs. Pearlshipping.

I'm sorta well...scared.
    xD

Whatever. I just hope Misty comes back. I mean, it's getting to the point were an appearance from here is bound to come up... soon hopefully.
    -sigh-

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Well, every Misty fan, the time has come! we WARNED the Pokemon Company that this will happen if they don't bring Misty back, but they didn't listen, and now have to suffer the consequences.

Yes, we must execute the Global Boycott. I will NOT let anything deter me from this set plan, not even the Darkrai event on the 27th. We must not buy ANY Pokemon Products, Nor should we watch any broadcasts of pokemon (as in, pokemon episodes, movies, and/or specials that air on Cartoon Network or any channel that airs them.).

While you can still use the products you already have (Like toys, the video games, periphella, books, or the Pokemon Box Sets/Pokemon Volumes/Pokemon Movies), you cannot buy ANY pokemon stuff (even the ones that are for free, like the Darkrai event.).

Yes, it may be a pain, but sacrifices must be made if we have to Bring her back, and, most importantly, stop sexism for good.

Also, I may have to post the video explaining my rationale later. I do have a video editing system, but for some strange reason, it's not uploading. And since I NEED to edit the video to make it somewhat kid friendly (You know, censorship bars and all), I can't exactly post it right now. But I swear, as soon as Studio 11 is online, I WILL edit and post the videos.

Also, I... Couldn't exactly tell PUSA about this warning and have them deliver the message to the Pokemon Company HQs. When I tried to call them, the voice recording always loops even when it's supposed to be directing me to a representative, and when I tried to type in the current company president into it, it claimed that It didn't recognize the name. Plus, when I tried to type this warning to Pokemon.com's Mailbag, it bounced it back.

Also, to keep it on Topic:

@Kasumi-chan: Well, that Might be true, but then again that could have been someone trying to make stuff up, so I'd be careful if I were you.

Also, In regards to the VA blog, While I DO personally believe that the VA did indeed mean a return to the Main Cast, there are others who think that she only meant doing 10th anniversary specials (despite the fact that she actually CONFIRMED that they were doing specials in the first place, and HINTED at a retun right after the confirmation), and the reason why they think that it wasn't a return was "Because she didn't expand on it for MONTHS".

However, should time REALLY matter in regards to her return? I mean, a similar incident happened in "Twilight Princess" in regards Ganon(dorf). Aoyama Nomura said in an Interview with IGN that Ganon "Will be appearing in Twilight Princess, and will have a role far more than Anyone can expect". People were debating whether Ganon was indeed appearing or whether "Nintendo was lying about their own franchise, like the whole "Links Awakening happening before Ocarina of Time" thing". Well, two to three years passed in Japan after that announcement was made, and Ganon DID indeed appear in Twilight Princess. If that happened with him, then It can CERTAINLY happen with Misty return.

Also, the Misty convention is sweeped aside since they claim that "Corporate people in Japan don't have ANYTHING to do with Doushinji Conventions in Japan", despite, oh, I don't know, the fact that AWA was pretty much a Doushinji convention in itself, and it had a Funimation Representitive present at that very same convention. (In fact, I don't see how a Doushinji Convention and an official convention are any different apart from the word "OFFICIAL" slapped onto it.).

Anyways, that's the reason why I'm doing the Boycott, because if they don't bring her back soon, we need a plan b, and this is EXACTLY what this is.

Speaking of the Misty convention, did anyone go to it? if so, how did it go? were there any announcements in regards to Misty returning or not?

EDIT: Slight change in plans, we CAN go to the Darkrai event at Toys R Us, just as long as we don't BUY any Pokemon Products (the Darkrai Event doesn't have you pay anything to get him (well, besides trading a pokemon.).).

However, we still shouldn't watch any Broadcasts of Pokemon, regardless of whether it has Johto or Orange Islands, since, even though we technically don't pay our cable companies money for us to watch them every hour, they contribute via a little thing called ratings, so in order to reinforce that either Misty comes back, or the anime goes down financially, we must ALSO not watch any broadcasts on tv.

Last edited:

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
    Wahh, I refuse for this forum to die! D:

Where did all the Misty fan's go ;-;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, every Misty fan, the time has come! we WARNED the Pokemon Company that this will happen if they don't bring Misty back, but they didn't listen, and now have to suffer the consequences.

Yes, we must execute the Global Boycott. I will NOT let anything deter me from this set plan, not even the Darkrai event on the 27th. We must not buy ANY Pokemon Products, Nor should we watch any broadcasts of pokemon (as in, pokemon episodes, movies, and/or specials that air on Cartoon Network or any channel that airs them.).

While you can still use the products you already have (Like toys, the video games, periphella, books, or the Pokemon Box Sets/Pokemon Volumes/Pokemon Movies), you cannot buy ANY pokemon stuff (even the ones that are for free, like the Darkrai event.).

Yes, it may be a pain, but sacrifices must be made if we have to Bring her back, and, most importantly, stop sexism for good.

Also, I may have to post the video explaining my rationale later. I do have a video editing system, but for some strange reason, it's not uploading. And since I NEED to edit the video to make it somewhat kid friendly (You know, censorship bars and all), I can't exactly post it right now. But I swear, as soon as Studio 11 is online, I WILL edit and post the videos.

Also, I... Couldn't exactly tell PUSA about this warning and have them deliver the message to the Pokemon Company HQs. When I tried to call them, the voice recording always loops even when it's supposed to be directing me to a representative, and when I tried to type in the current company president into it, it claimed that It didn't recognize the name. Plus, when I tried to type this warning to Pokemon.com's Mailbag, it bounced it back.

Also, to keep it on Topic:

@Kasumi-chan: Well, that Might be true, but then again that could have been someone trying to make stuff up, so I'd be careful if I were you.

Also, In regards to the VA blog, While I DO personally believe that the VA did indeed mean a return to the Main Cast, there are others who think that she only meant doing 10th anniversary specials (despite the fact that she actually CONFIRMED that they were doing specials in the first place, and HINTED at a retun right after the confirmation), and the reason why they think that it wasn't a return was "Because she didn't expand on it for MONTHS".

However, should time REALLY matter in regards to her return? I mean, a similar incident happened in "Twilight Princess" in regards Ganon(dorf). Aoyama Nomura said in an Interview with IGN that Ganon "Will be appearing in Twilight Princess, and will have a role far more than Anyone can expect". People were debating whether Ganon was indeed appearing or whether "Nintendo was lying about their own franchise, like the whole "Links Awakening happening before Ocarina of Time" thing". Well, two to three years passed in Japan after that announcement was made, and Ganon DID indeed appear in Twilight Princess. If that happened with him, then It can CERTAINLY happen with Misty return.

Also, the Misty convention is sweeped aside since they claim that "Corporate people in Japan don't have ANYTHING to do with Doushinji Conventions in Japan", despite, oh, I don't know, the fact that AWA was pretty much a Doushinji convention in itself, and it had a Funimation Representitive present at that very same convention. (In fact, I don't see how a Doushinji Convention and an official convention are any different apart from the word "OFFICIAL" slapped onto it.).

Anyways, that's the reason why I'm doing the Boycott, because if they don't bring her back soon, we need a plan b, and this is EXACTLY what this is.

Speaking of the Misty convention, did anyone go to it? if so, how did it go? were there any announcements in regards to Misty returning or not?

EDIT: Slight change in plans, we CAN go to the Darkrai event at Toys R Us, just as long as we don't BUY any Pokemon Products (the Darkrai Event doesn't have you pay anything to get him (well, besides trading a pokemon.).).

However, we still shouldn't watch any Broadcasts of Pokemon, regardless of whether it has Johto or Orange Islands, since, even though we technically don't pay our cable companies money for us to watch them every hour, they contribute via a little thing called ratings, so in order to reinforce that either Misty comes back, or the anime goes down financially, we must ALSO not watch any broadcasts on tv.

But if you didn't buy any pokemon products, how would that represent our feelings for the want of misty's return? Also, this could kill the anime being aired to america if enough people do it.

Though, I am glad to find someone like you that feels so strongly about this xD;;

I don't know when Misty will return...but it only seems logical that she would.

I'm guessing that her return will be made when Ash is finished with his Sinnoh Travels, and travels back to Pallettown and misty will be there waiting like she has before ^__^

Though, these are just guesses that others on other pokemon pokeshipping forums have made.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Wahh, I refuse for this forum to die! D:

Where did all the Misty fan's go ;-;

Don't worry, I'm still here. And I'm pretty sure the other forum members are going to return shortly.

But if you didn't buy any pokemon products, how would that represent our feelings for the want of misty's return?

Well, considering how I've sent them two letters involving a global boycott warning should they not meet our demands (one of which also contains some links to petitions, as well as a petition of my own containing over 900 people), I'd say that, if they know of the boycott, that would represent that we will do ANYTHING to bring her back.

Also, this could kill the anime being aired to america if enough people do it.

It may even kill the anime being aired throughout the entire world, even Japan if enough people do it, yes, I know, it's a risk, but if it means bringing Misty back, so be it.

Though, I am glad to find someone like you that feels so strongly about this xD;;

Yes, I just wish that the other Misty fans tried to bring her back, and not mock those who are willing to bring her back.

I don't know when Misty will return...but it only seems logical that she would.

Yes, I know. I mean, they brought Brock back, even when people considered him stale, and he was less popular than Misty.

I'm guessing that her return will be made when Ash is finished with his Sinnoh Travels, and travels back to Pallettown and misty will be there waiting like she has before ^__^

Yeah... Though Mayumi seemed to hint it would be a bit sooner than that. Then again, who knows if they are going to go back to Pallet town after Sinnoh? Not that I don't want him to come to Pallet, but still.

Anyways, as I have said before, Misty will come back. Also, I edited the original posting to exclude the Darkrai event since I figured, If I'm going to get it, why not everyone else. Besides, it won't impact sales or ratings either way, so even IF we boycott that, it wouldn't have mattered since it doesn't generate any Revinue.

Also, I was kinda waiting for a response in regards to the Misty Convention in japan. I never went since, well, one it was a school week, two, it was finals week, three, I had 2 projects due on the day after the convention. I was wondering if anyone went and how it went? I mean, I do want to hear any news on Misty's return.

BTW, guys, I've been having, in terms of the fanbase, a rough time since someone (a Mod, and not to mention one of the founders) thought it was a good Idea to take MY post on the BMGf Misty club in regards to the boycott and transform it into it's own thread in the Hall of Shame just to spite and mock me. I mean, guys, it was an abuse of power on her part, and not to mention, it was really... angering. I mean, it's ONE thing to disagree with me, it's QUITE another to mock me, especially in THIS fashion. I'm pretty sure you will agree. I won't give the link, though. The last time I gave one of my friends on there a link to that thread, she decided to join the crowd.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
    I might not become part of the club, but I give my full support. I dont watch D/P or the advance series, but if Misty was to come back I'd watch without a doubt.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I came up with a Misty DP arc
    Title:
    Enter Misty! Water Dilemma?!
    Screenshot:
    ^
    Misty is saying that she doesn't think she's getting much better at being a water trainer and perhaps maybe she should just call it quits and be a regular trainer.

The events that happen in this episode (flashbacks)
    Misty was previously in a Pokemon Water Tournament and lost once again, but she felt this loss meant that she wasn't progressing much as a gymleader, with the sole exception of Gyarados.

The last time I gave one of my friends on there a link to that thread, she decided to join the crowd.
    That was me
    but I knew that the thread was there ahead of time. I was watching it all along, I just had nothing to say for a while.

Weedle, the reason Kasumi is making fun of you is because you're taking this too seriously to the point where it sounds like you're a troll. And that's how Kasumi and all the other intellegent people on the forum feel. And because of that, they mock you and post image macros emphasizing what they think you are. I only joined the crowd because your pm just stopped me in my tracks. Banning a mod just because she isn't an extremist is just wrong. Accept that she is okay with Misty not being on the show because I am too but that doesn't mean that we dont like her anymore. We just adjusted and are appreciating what other stuff the anime has to bring to us.

Weedle, I know you probably dont want to go back to that thread but there is a member by the name of dragonite24 who is interested in talking to you

Well,the point here was that all people laughed at his serious attempt to force PUSA to bring misty back(which,by the way,isn't a very democratic aproach..),while adding some arguments that misty is to bring an end to sexismin.
    Well..All in all,the whole thing seems to be a bit over the top for an anime character.
    He has kind of an point,but his reactions are really overblown,which causes people to laugh at him and ignore him.
    To bad weedle has left this place,I would like to try to talk to him a bit.

btw, I'm tsundere so that's why I joke about you in that thread but try to reason with you in this thread. It's also due to not wanting to look like an idiot in front of the Bulbagarden people. They'll bash ya down but they're pretty intellegent

Last edited:

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    I have a question. Is in english names name Misty or this name thoesn't exist? I know that Kasumi means mist and I wonder if Misty is just only imagined by english translaters.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Well, to answer your question, Kasumi, Misty is Actually a real name. there was a famous Volleyball player named "Misty May".

BTW, Crystal Clair, I do forgive you for your... umm, actions, but I wanted to explain a few things:

That was me
    but I knew that the thread was there ahead of time. I was watching it all along, I just had nothing to say for a while.

Weedle, the reason Kasumi is making fun of you is because you're taking this too seriously to the point where it sounds like you're a troll. And that's how Kasumi and all the other intellegent people on the forum feel. And because of that, they mock you and post image macros emphasizing what they think you are. I only joined the crowd because your pm just stopped me in my tracks. Banning a mod just because she isn't an extremist is just wrong. Accept that she is okay with Misty not being on the show because I am too but that doesn't mean that we dont like her anymore. We just adjusted and are appreciating what other stuff the anime has to bring to us.

I wasn't trying to ban Kasumi because she wasn't of the same viewpoint as me (If I was, I would have to ban Anime/Mangalover and several OTHER misty fans as well [Including you], And I didn't do that.), I was trying to ban her because she abused her power to make a thread in my name in an attempt to mock me and others without my knowledge or my consent. If you made a similar post and a mod abused his/her power to make a thread in your name just so said mod can abuse and ostracize you without your knowledge or consent, you would probably have done a similar action that I did in that PM.

Also, having one of your favorite characters (even ones you don't mind not returning for the time being) being portrayed in nudity and demeaning pics (much less showing them on the net) is just flat out wrong, and only serves to demean a person/character. That's what I meant by people only draw inappropriate pictures of these people/characters because they actually dislike them, since a person does these things to demean a person, and demeaning is caused by dislike.

And, yeah, I know it seemed a bit too serious, but I feel as though, if a person says "I want Misty to come back", they should really mean it, instead of just saying something and doing another. See, if they only say that they want misty to come back, yet don't have any intentions of trying to actually have her return at all, I view that as being a hypocrite and a liar (not that I'm implying that you or anyone else who has currently taken a break from bringing her back are ones, since you at least tried. But still.). Since I feel this way, I feel that I must be almost an extremist since I can't be in-between since that seems to calculate Hypocracy.

Weedle, I know you probably dont want to go back to that thread but there is a member by the name of dragonite24 who is interested in talking to you

Quote:
    Well,the point here was that all people laughed at his serious attempt to force PUSA to bring misty back(which,by the way,isn't a very democratic aproach..),while adding some arguments that misty is to bring an end to sexismin.
    Well..All in all,the whole thing seems to be a bit over the top for an anime character.
    He has kind of an point,but his reactions are really overblown,which causes people to laugh at him and ignore him.
    To bad weedle has left this place,I would like to try to talk to him a bit.

btw, I'm tsundere so that's why I joke about you in that thread but try to reason with you in this thread. It's also due to not wanting to look like an idiot in front of the Bulbagarden people. They'll bash ya down but they're pretty intellegent

Yeah, I kinda figured that was the reason when I thought about it (the part about not wanting to look like an idiot, I mean). Also, I was kinda brought up with the belief that people who only try to bash others just to make themselves look better is neither intelligence nor maturity.

Also, I wasn't attempting to boycott PUSA necessarily (though, since it's a global boycott, they'll be affected by it.), I was attempting to boycott the Pokemon Company (which was lost in the original post.) The people on there were thinking that, just because I said the Pokemon Company, I must have meant PUSA, when I actually meant the Pokemon company, as in, the Japanese HQs.

Also, I would have responded to that thread again, but someone close to me suggested I don't since they are most likely trying to egg me on. Plus, she also suggested that I quit Bulbagarden because of their behavior and how the Mods acted. I might PM Dragonite24, but I'll wait for the time being.

Also, I was working on a Fanfic that explains the events of Misty's birth. It's called "Misty's birth and the survival of an Ambush.", and it attempts to explain why Misty is living with only her sisters, what happened to her parents, and why she fears bug pokemon so much.

It's right here if you want to read it:

https://waterflower1567.proboards98.com/index.cgi?board=fanfics&action=display&thread=77&page=1

Also, a certain Mermaid is a main character in this story.

Anyways, I somewhat agree with that scenario. I mean, I did notice how the gym leaders, for the most part, lose to rookies, and the only exceptions are Ash and Sakura, and for the most part seem to be equated in strength to JJM (since they lose to even the weaker pokemon/pokemon trainers.)

anyways, that's all for now.

I wasn't trying to ban Kasumi because she wasn't of the same viewpoint as me (If I was, I would have to ban Anime/Mangalover and several OTHER misty fans as well

Wait a minute, why would you ban me? I haven't done anything wrong...I am really confuse now...Can someone explain to me what's going on...Sorry for not posting in a while...

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Wait a minute, why would you ban me? I haven't done anything wrong...I am really confuse now...Can someone explain to me what's going on...Sorry for not posting in a while...

No, no, I don't plan to or want to ban you. I was explaining to our friend Crystal Clair what I WOULD have done if I was banning the BMGf mod Kasumi just because She doesn't share the same "extremist" viewpoints with me (since you did kinda gave up on bringing Misty back, no offense.) since she thought that I was trying to ban Kasumi (The BMGf mod, I mean) because she shares a different viewpoint from me, which wasn't the case. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    That's what I meant by people only draw inappropriate pictures of these people/characters because they actually dislike them, since a person does these things to demean a person, and demeaning is caused by dislike.

Not true, I've done pictures of Misty and Shinji overweight, just to see what they'd look like. And if someone draws pictures of them in hentai/ecchi, that means they find them hot or attractive, not the opposite, or else my friend Darkgamergs wouldn't like Flannery ecchi/hentai at all.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Yo wazz'up long time no see.

Wish i had a scanner and could show you all the pictures i drew :classic:
    I am not following pokemon now stupid thing is still stuck in the Battle frontier era and lack of Misty is a huge minus point.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Hey, guys? about the "Bring Misty Back' video. I've completed the necessary editing (Though I'll need to do a directors cut sometime in the future.), but I can't upload it yet since I have to go on vacation and I also have to edit the videos to their appropriate video tabs. As soon as I get those done, I WILL upload them for you guys (as well as all of my friends in real life.) for you to see.

@A-One: Welcome Back. It's been a long time since you have been here.

@Anime/Mangalover247: congradulations on your going back to bringing back Misty, I'm proud that we are trying to fight for a good cause. Not that I was upset at you leaving, but still.

@Crystal Clair: I kinda sent you a PM in regards to your response because I didn't want a flame war to erupt on here. just saying just in case you didn't see it.

Anyways, I hope this will convince everyone to Bring back Misty (The Video, I mean). I promised you guys, as well as several of my classmates, that I will show this video (It may be a few months late, since I was originally going to show it during the announcements, but things didn't go exactly as planned.)

Also, I haven't heard anything about the Misty Convention, and, well, I'm kinda waiting in regards to anyone who has managed to go to it, as to what it was like, and possibly any hints at Misty returning.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I seriously need to visit clubs more. My apologies everyone. ^^; *gets ready for upcoming onslaught* XD

Anyway, a video? Sounds like a fine idea, weedle, looking forward to it. :D

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
    ;-; Haven't been active enough on here!

Ohh video! Please Weedle, post back here when you have it done ^^! I'd also would love to see it :D

Well I recently heard that Misty may return next year or sadly possibly not until...2010 when
    Spoiler:
    Though this is not 100% clear, but it seems certain. All I know is that Misty will make a mini-return for sure. Though, the full time return is still in doubt.

Oh wow, I just found some of the best Kasumi Fanart on this artist's deviantart page; https://shiki-tenken.deviantart.com/gallery/#Pokemon
    Pretty Picture of Kasumi from the linked artist above ^^;
    ALL CREDIT GOES TO HIM/HER

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back