• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PC Minecraft Server [1.9]

What days work best for you for the next UHC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
  • Minecraft In-Game Name: GoldenMinerMines
    Skype Name (optional): ectaswefall

minecraft: Aj720
    Minecraft In-Game Name: MoricCirom
    Skype Name (optional): ZJ314
    Name: Hawkman3210

All of you have been added to the list. Welcome to the server!
    This link should take you to the Skype chat but I hear it hasn't been working lately. If someone can confirm, we will work on getting a new link.

Gigadweeb

[b][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][/b]
    Years
  • Ay, I'm gonna do the building comp, might as well stick around permanently. It'll actually give me a reason to play MC.

Minecraft In-Game Name: Blaziquaza
    Skype Name: gigadweeb

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    IGN: lilbluedemon

This will be the third PC Server I've been on.

Herpahermaderp

I liek Mudkipz
    Years
  • Minecraft In-Game Name: Herpahermaderp
    Skype Name (optional): Herpahermaderp

I'm original, I know =b At least it's easy to remember, and sounds pretty catchy.

Wobbu

Years
  • Just a heads up, since one of the commands for Multiverse wasn't working correctly, I needed to make some global changes to the server. For the next couple days, those playing in the Main world will be playing on hard mode and natural health regeneration will be turned off. This is all in order to get the upcoming UHC events to work properly.

Having some trouble with signshop cause it says i cant have a shop there and its in the middle of my shop

Whoever made your plot may have forgotten to give you the ability to sell items. If you tell me which plot is yours then I can look in to it.

Minecraft In-Game Name: Herpahermaderp
    Skype Name (optional): Herpahermaderp

I'm original, I know =b At least it's easy to remember, and sounds pretty catchy.

You've been added :D

Wobbu

Years
  • Minecraft In-Game Name: curiousnathan
    Skype Name (optional): curiousnathan

Free diamonds please!?

Apologies if you wanted to participate in the UHC that happened earlier, but you're added to the list and can participate in the next one, which starts in exactly 24 hours from now. Welcome :D

You can find the Skype chat here:
    skype:?chat&blob=CyzcgmWLkMVFxAj4TaDGKP6ILR7JMK6y3KdSQM1KupGGyE8aB3-w66adWBJf7sH3Ds1CWeaBVI05Ug

And the raffle ended a while back, sorry ;__;

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • I'm going to quit (is that even an option) as I haven't really gone on the server more than 10 minutes and I'm not really planning to go back on it so sorry! And goodbye

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back