• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PC Minecraft Server [1.9]

What days work best for you for the next UHC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Guess I'll see if I can remember my stuff

Minecraft name:Arsnec

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    Hey y'all, just like to announce that the server has been upgraded to 1.9! With that said, there may be some issues with outdated plugins, so please report to this thread or the Skype chat if you encounter any issues. I did perform a backup before upgrading the server in case any corruption occurs, but I do not expect that to happen.

Also, in honor of the Combat Update, we are planning on doing a UHC! This is going to be slightly different from the past UHCs (more immersive combat aside) and will provide a greater challenge to the players while keeping the core gameplay. But, as always, we still are working out a date. We'd like to hear your suggestions for a time 8)

Years
    As always, I should be free any time and any day. But preferably it would be on a Friday or Saturday.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'd really love to see the server reset. I think there's too much mixture between the old and new and a fresh world - returning to our old classic bordered map - would be fun. I felt like the server was truly the funnest when we were confined a bit! We can make it a decent size bigger than ever and I'd love to host some videos on the channel for the server. :)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    lol it's like the only thing we find fun about Minecraft is creating new worlds! I personally always hated the borders though.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I like the borders because they keep us close. I hate feeling like the world is empty. Maybe we can start off at a reasonable size though, rather than the closeness before.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    This sounds like something I'd be interested in. Always wanted to be on an active Minecraft server.

Could I please be whitelisted? EvilChameleon is my username.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back