• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PC Minecraft Server [1.9]

What days work best for you for the next UHC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    hello yes let it be known that i am not ok with this new map board being directly in front of my house and also who the hell uprooted my melon

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Big thumbs up to the asshole who didn't replant the potatoes I have at my farm despite no less than two signs saying to replant crops if you take them from the back.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Can you also check my Sugar Cane chest the next time you are on? I believe this curious_nathan dude stole from that chest too, as I didn't have any sugar canes in it today when I got on, despite having some in there the last time I was on.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Can you also check my Sugar Cane chest the next time you are on? I believe this curious_nathan dude stole from that chest too, as I didn't have any sugar canes in it today when I got on, despite having some in there the last time I was on.

Firstly, I would appreciate you consulting with me directly about the issue instead of berating me mindlessly through signage. It's not really necessary, mature, or conducive to a fun environment.
    Spoiler:

Secondly, the structure and signage of your farms suggested that it was for public use. If I had known that it was private property, then I would not have touched it. There is hardly anything to suggest that the building and its contents were not public. Your chests were labelled as though they were for the organisation of the crops. That is a mistake on my behalf. Nonetheless, I don't appreciate receiving and official warning of sorts for a misunderstanding.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    My farm is for public use, yes.

You ignored the two signs (one of which you have pictured above) that say to replant any crops you take from the back.

Why did you not replant the crops despite two signs saying to replant the crops?

EDIT: Listen, in the three years I have played on public servers, I have always played with a laissez faire attitude. Someone wants something from me and I'm online? I just tell them what chest it's in and trust that they take only what they asked for. I build a pretty decent sized farm and someone wants crops? Sure! I trust that they will replant them after they have taken them, so the next person has crops to take.

But don't worry, I'm making sure this doesn't happen again. Putting up signs in front of each pen asking to replant, and changing the signage to make sure the message of replanting gets across.

And if that doesn't work, I'll put up iron doors and close the farm to everyone.

Last edited:

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    Hey everyone, I bring good news for those who want fancier graphics on lower-end devices. There is a shader called "Sildurs Vibrant Shader" that has support for various GPUs, and even integrated Intel graphics like mine 8)

You can find it at Minecraft Forum:
    https://www.minecraftforum.net/foru...-4-1-9-sildurs-shaders-pc-mac-intel-update-12

The Lite version is what I use, and here are screenshots from our server with the Lite shaders:
    Spoiler:

The mod also allows you to use your torch as a portable lantern, but it only works if you hold it in your dominant hand. Same applies to other forms of light like Prismarine Lanterns.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I feel like doing stuff in Minecraft, like digging a hole or something.

Minecraft-Username: Therf

No Skype name, though, because my Skype tends to crash when I'm in a Group Chat (Linux). <_<

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    I feel like doing stuff in Minecraft, like digging a hole or something.

Minecraft-Username: Therf

No Skype name, though, because my Skype tends to crash when I'm in a Group Chat (Linux). <_<

You have been whitelisted, welcome 8)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Hello, yes, I'd like to report user "Wobbu" who unrightfully built property, and an ugly one at that, on my claimed land.

I request he should be banned from the server and the forums all in all for disrespecting land laws.

jk i liked it wobbu <3

Years
    Hey all can I join too?
    Minecraft name: kwstaspaokara
    I dont have a Skype, I dont think there is a problem, right?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Hey all can I join too?
    Minecraft name: kwstaspaokara
    I dont have a Skype, I dont think there is a problem, right?

Hey there! Not a problem at all if you don't have Skype, however the Minecraft name you have provided does not seem to exist - have you changed it or typed it incorrectly?

Years
    It's been awhile since I've played on the PC server, I'd love to get whitelisted! My IGN is Knormageddon, and so my Skype is Knormageddon, as well.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Needless to say, I did not expect for the top of one of my "Horizons Bridge" signs to be replaced with a different color of fence post when I got on today. And the torches weren't replaced.

So I fixed that real quick.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Minecraft username: Zehn_
    It's been a while, I remember the old server so I'm glad to finally get back on with the PC crowd

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back