• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center 2.0 [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in: Roleplay theater
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about: Pending
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions: 10

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    No, anyone active will do.

Same here. :p If they happen to like Dragon Ball or anything like that, that'd be pretty cool, too.

I'll assign you both to someone then!

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in: Roleplay theater
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about: Pending
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions: 10

Anyone you're interested in having?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I'm going to add them in the OP soon, but after much consideration, I just wanted to take this time to congratulate ~RNC~, Dedenne1, and Archy for being our new mentors! They are really nice like the others, and they are really enthusiastic on helping out for you all, and so I do encourage you guys to have them as mentors! You won't regret it!

But please, I hope you'll take the time to congratulate them. :] And I apologize again to the other members who signed up to be mentors, but didn't have quite what we're looking for here. But please don't give up, as you might be considered in the future!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Well, Archy it's a country fellow so, i choose him!

Sure! He's already agreed to it!

Ah, and sorry it took a while to get you a mentor; had a lot of.. apps to go through and yeah, haha. But best of luck to the both of you, and tell me how it goes! If you have any questions about this program, you can ask me anytime. :]

Have fun~ <33

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    I'm going to add them in the OP soon, but after much consideration, I just wanted to take this time to congratulate ~RNC~, Dedenne1, and Archy for being our new mentors! They are really nice like the others, and they are really enthusiastic on helping out for you all, and so I do encourage you guys to have them as mentors! You won't regret it!

But please, I hope you'll take the time to congratulate them. :] And I apologize again to the other members who signed up to be mentors, but didn't have quite what we're looking for here. But please don't give up, as you might be considered in the future!

Well since I was except for this I did want to come in and congratulate Dedenne1, and Archy for being excepted as well, hope we all do good at what were used to doing.

dsos899

Daqaroni
    Years
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Pokemon Gaming sections, Pokemon discussion areas and places where i can meet and battle with friendly people. Of course I would like to learn about how to navigate and post threads and what not.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Anything really, I would like to try Role playing though.
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? Well, this site seems like a lot of fun! On top of that all people seem really nice so i'm sure I will be pretty active! I will also try my very best to give my mentor meaningful questions and try to learn everything I can!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    How do I start a thread?? ~_~

On a board, press the 'New Thread' button that sits on top of the thread page~!

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Pokemon Gaming sections, Pokemon discussion areas and places where i can meet and battle with friendly people. Of course I would like to learn about how to navigate and post threads and what not.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Anything really, I would like to try Role playing though.
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? Well, this site seems like a lot of fun! On top of that all people seem really nice so i'm sure I will be pretty active! I will also try my very best to give my mentor meaningful questions and try to learn everything I can!

Heya, before I assign you to someone, do you have someone in mind that you want to have as a mentor?

Years
    well i just recently joined the community and i was looking around and this is a big place so i was wondering if i could get some help.
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? I am interested in a little of everything really the different areas fascinate me.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? As many as possible i want to become a true member of the community and be able to navigate with ease
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I am quite committed to asking questions, absorbing knowledge and being active and i will let my mentor know if i am going to be away for a few days.

I was told to Request ~RNC~

S-MAN

Banned
    Years
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    Research and Development in ROM Hacking and Advance Generation in Pokemon Gaming.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    Art and Design is a curiosity. Anything related to the manga as well.
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    Plenty. I ask lots of questions as part of my personality and I make sure it moves a discussion somewhere interesting. As long as I find something interesting, I can spend hours on it without end.

Years
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Stuff like the trading center and battling[/B]
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Roleplay, and debates
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? Activity: Not much but I'm wanna try to get into the forums more. (My first "real" forum joining) Very interested with questions, like I said, the first time i really got into forums.

Mentor Requests
    revere: guidance in competitive battling which i'm still trying to learn about
    Toshiro: good help with stuff like like navigation, which a have a have a very bad problem with
    Rose Quartz: guidance with roleplay which i really wanna get into

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    well i just recently joined the community and i was looking around and this is a big place so i was wondering if i could get some help.
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? I am interested in a little of everything really the different areas fascinate me.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? As many as possible i want to become a true member of the community and be able to navigate with ease
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I am quite committed to asking questions, absorbing knowledge and being active and i will let my mentor know if i am going to be away for a few days.

I was told to Request ~RNC~

I'll contact her!

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    Research and Development in ROM Hacking and Advance Generation in Pokemon Gaming.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    Art and Design is a curiosity. Anything related to the manga as well.
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    Plenty. I ask lots of questions as part of my personality and I make sure it moves a discussion somewhere interesting. As long as I find something interesting, I can spend hours on it without end.

Any mentors you have in mind?

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Stuff like the trading center and battling[/B]
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Roleplay, and debates
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? Activity: Not much but I'm wanna try to get into the forums more. (My first "real" forum joining) Very interested with questions, like I said, the first time i really got into forums.

Mentor Requests
    revere: guidance in competitive battling which i'm still trying to learn about
    Toshiro: good help with stuff like like navigation, which a have a have a very bad problem with
    Rose Quartz: guidance with roleplay which i really wanna get into

Suure; I'll contact one of them for you. c:

Indigosis

Who knows?
    Years
    Hi, I'm new here and I think it might be a good idea for me the be adopted, because otherwise I have no idea what I'm doing.
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Well, this is a hard question because I have many interests, but if I have to choose one it would be being guided through the ROM hacking forums and general Pokémon forums.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and learn more about? Art and Design, Roleplay, and maybe manga, too.
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I'm not on the internet 24/7, but I can try to be vigilant in keeping up and not leaving my mentor hanging.

Let me know if there is anyone available. Thank you!

Last edited:
    Years
    Heyho, I joined the forums because it seemed one good place to discuss pokémon sprite editing. I'm usually quick to get around in a forum, but this one somehow I can't seem to grasp the structure.
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Art & Design
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? The customization options on this board really struck me as being huge, so someone who can help explain those (incl. CSS basics) would be cool. I haven't really found any other interesting board, but might want to look around the game development (with RPGmaker) section.
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? Not very much. Strange answer, huh? I'm really not that much of a "let's just hang around and chit-chat" type. I like to give critic, read tips (all the USEFUL things), ... I won't leave a message unanswered for days, but don't expect me to make a lot of posts if nothing I can usefully participate in is going on.

Oh, btw. though you may or may not notice by what I've wrote above, I'm no native speaker, so one reason I'd like a mentor is that giving art critic or descriptions in english is still pretty hard for me, so if someone's up to helping me with getting into the right terminology that'd be great.

I really only saw one mentor from the A&D section on the list, so I'd apply for xxkaylabby

123TimCraft

Maker of pokemon fan games and minecrafter
    Years
    1. Art design (especially about learning) and video games
    2. I like making ROM-hack, so something with that (i use pokemon essentials most of the time, is that a different category?)
    3. I look around forums quite a bit for inspiration, and i found this so i will be active quite a lot.
    as mentor, xxkaylabby seems nice, but only if he doesnt care that my english isnt to great because im dutch (its still pretty good though)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi, I'm new here and I think it might be a good idea for me the be adopted, because otherwise I have no idea what I'm doing.
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Well, this is a hard question because I have many interests, but if I have to choose one it would be being guided through the ROM hacking forums and general Pokémon forums.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and learn more about? Art and Design, Roleplay, and maybe manga, too.
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I'm not on the internet 24/7, but I can try to be vigilant in keeping up and not leaving my mentor hanging.

Let me know if there is anyone available. Thank you!

Alrighty, I'll contact someone for you soon; welcome!

Heyho, I joined the forums because it seemed one good place to discuss pokémon sprite editing. I'm usually quick to get around in a forum, but this one somehow I can't seem to grasp the structure.
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Art & Design
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? The customization options on this board really struck me as being huge, so someone who can help explain those (incl. CSS basics) would be cool. I haven't really found any other interesting board, but might want to look around the game development (with RPGmaker) section.
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? Not very much. Strange answer, huh? I'm really not that much of a "let's just hang around and chit-chat" type. I like to give critic, read tips (all the USEFUL things), ... I won't leave a message unanswered for days, but don't expect me to make a lot of posts if nothing I can usefully participate in is going on.

Oh, btw. though you may or may not notice by what I've wrote above, I'm no native speaker, so one reason I'd like a mentor is that giving art critic or descriptions in english is still pretty hard for me, so if someone's up to helping me with getting into the right terminology that'd be great.

I really only saw one mentor from the A&D section on the list, so I'd apply for xxkaylabby

I'll see if she's available!

1. Art design (especially about learning) and video games
    2. I like making ROM-hack, so something with that (i use pokemon essentials most of the time, is that a different category?)
    3. I look around forums quite a bit for inspiration, and i found this so i will be active quite a lot.
    as mentor, xxkaylabby seems nice, but only if he doesnt care that my english isnt to great because im dutch (its still pretty good though)

Hm, someone already asked for her, but, I can roll you up with someone equally as nice; unless she doesn't mind taking on two mentees~

PokeXP

PokeXP Community Manager
    Years
    Hi im XMcLightningX
    im looking for a mentor to show me around these forums as i am very interested to get involved. This is the first time here so i have no clue how Pokemon fanatic this community is.
    1. Really want community input on Pokemon Spin offs and what the community have to offer
    2. meet other Pokemon fans and how much this community could achieve together
    3. i plan on be active daily/Hourly to learn on other Pokemon fans views and opinions and learn more on how big the Pokemon community is

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back