• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official "What Are You Doing Right Now?" Thread

DarkTerror

COCKROACH
    Years
    This topic is stupid. I mean really, what else would someone replying to the topic doing at that same moment? Any realistic person would say "I believe I'm replying to this topic". How can you be watching TV at the same time you're posting this topic? Are you typing while your eyes on the TV? Probably not.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    DarkTerror said:
    This topic is stupid. I mean really, what else would someone replying to the topic doing at that same moment? Any realistic person would say "I believe I'm replying to this topic". How can you be watching TV at the same time you're posting this topic? Are you typing while your eyes on the TV? Probably not.
    Well,you can type some words,then look over at the TV then look back at the computer and start typin again(thats what I do).

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
    DarkGamer: Lol,yeah I know, you're right XD
    I wasn't watching TV while typing in fact I was just replying to the post XD
    Yeah this thread IS stupid after all but could you please talk less, I don't know, rudely? XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, no need call it stupid or dumb, you guys. Keep those opinions to yourselves--None of you had to post here if you thought it was pointless.

Anyway, right now I'm typing, listening to my brother talk to me about a show that he just watched, (I don't understand it though, lol) and I'm most likely about to be kicked off because my mom needs me to watch my little brother for a while. ^_^;

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    I am Bored right now, just got off work and pretty tired. I am also wishing I didnt have to wait a whole nother week for my car to get out of the paint shop >.<

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Traditionally these have gone in OVP. So I'll move it. And that's what I'm doing. XP Just catching up on posting~

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm getting frustrated with the Oekaki. ;_; The template CSS won't work properly. *growls*

And I'm talking to Abby. =o

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    i'm drinking and ALE8 watching "Hellboy" and watching my dog sleep...

Kimi-Kaizer

Banned
    Years
    talking to my friends on msn, waiting for greg to come back and chat on pokevillage with me and listening to simple plan

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I'm viewing The Official "What Are You Doing Right Now?" Thread. I'm also just finishing up some posting before I log out to do some reading, then I'll be back here and on MSN and manning the door to hand out candy at the same time.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Right now I'm waiting 20 minutes until I head over to my friend's house for trick or treating. =3 I'm also digesting the sushi I just ate. <3 <3 <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2004
    I'm waiting for Halloween, checking the clock, and ocasionally reviewing my Spanish notes...

And posting this, of course. XD

Back