• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Old Chateau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aruseus Rider

Areseus Master
    Years
    This is completly weird

This just popped into my head.Please excuse me if you think it sucks.
    Since a Chateau is a fancy mansion,then the owner had a lot of
    money.Then the were probaly assasinated by poison and the assasain took the cash.Think of anyone with a lot of dough?
    *Cough Mr.Backlot Cough*
    How could he build Amity Square AND his mansion?
    It woulda took a lot of money to get that land and make it
    nice and fancy.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    This just popped into my head.Please excuse me if you think it sucks.
    Since a Chateau is a fancy mansion,then the owner had a lot of
    money.Then the were probaly assasinated by poison and the assasain took the cash.Think of anyone with a lot of dough?
    *Cough Mr.Backlot Cough*
    How could he build Amity Square AND his mansion?
    It woulda took a lot of money to get that land and make it
    nice and fancy.
    The first part could be okay, except Mr. Backlot can have money without stealing it. What if he was a rich man, too? And being the owner of Amity Square doesn't mean he actually paid to build it.

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    I see where he coming from though, i get his point as I said earlier in the thread i thought the blocked doors with the maids standing infront of them hold the extra Pokemon like when you go and talk to him you can change the Pokemon once per day or whatever either that or *WARNING sick thought* he could keep murdered bodies or something in there :D great thought <--, but I doubt that lol

even keep them in like a cold and surve them the the guests... wait what guests <-- excactly :D

Last edited:

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    I see where he coming from though, i get his point as I said earlier in the thread i thought the blocked doors with the maids standing infront of them hold the extra Pokemon like when you go and talk to him you can change the Pokemon once per day or whatever either that or *WARNING sick thought* he could keep murdered bodies or something in there :D great thought <--, but I doubt that lol

even keep them in like a cold and surve them the the guests... wait what guests <-- excactly :D
    And why would someone keep corpses in his/her house. That's sick. They'd smell terribly and they'd eventually become rotten. Just common sense.

absol_master

Call me Tygar!
    Years
    i don't know if it's been dicussed on this board yet, but with the mansion and the maids blocking the way I think that it could be Pokemon, you know how you can talk to the owner and the butler runs off to change the Pokemon in the garden, so yeah I've seen the statue in the mansion after 2 in the morning, the pictures are on the following links:
    https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/fredlocks/PokemonDP-mansionstatue.jpg
    https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/fredlocks/PokemonDP-mansionstatue1.jpg
    and
    https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/fredlocks/PokemonDP-mansionstatue2.jpg

Hope that's helps people who haven't seen it yet :D

how that happen i thought the gaurd is always there?
    Hmm i havent found ghosts yet

Trainer17

Kaizoku-ō
    Years
    The Real Story

From all the info ive read...
    herez what i predict that might have happened..

Mr Backalot or watever his name is..Lived in his chateau with his butler situated inside a forest as his butler's daughter was more fond of pokemon..He treated her as his own daughter..

Mr Backalot was always away from home and was rather a buzy man..[maybe building the amity park and his new mansion] and thought of surprising his butler's daughter with his new places for lots of cute pokemon..

One day when they were packing up to move into their new home, maybe the ROTOM was about to smething mischief and might have accidentally killed the daughter by maybe an electric shock..

Scaring that the butler and backalot might find out, he hid himself inside the television..when the butler found out that his daughter died..he cudnt take it and went to the kitchen and killed himself thru food poisoning..

Mr Backalot was deeply wounded by this incident..Thus to not let the ROTOM escape, he made some real life ghosts, the one with the eyes moving [in the picture] so that it might fright ROTOM and prevent it from escaping..

In memory of the girl and butler, he moved on to his new mansion and build the amity square and trophy garden for cute pokemon and their trainers..[which the girl liked too]..

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
    Years

Mr Backalot or watever his name is..Lived in his chateau with his butler situated inside a forest as his butler's daughter was more fond of pokemon..He treated her as his own daughter..

Mr Backalot was always away from home and was rather a buzy man..[maybe building the amity park and his new mansion] and thought of surprising his butler's daughter with his new places for lots of cute pokemon..

One day when they were packing up to move into their new home, maybe the ROTOM was about to smething mischief and might have accidentally killed the daughter by maybe an electric shock..

Scaring that the butler and backalot might find out, he hid himself inside the television..when the butler found out that his daughter died..he cudnt take it and went to the kitchen and killed himself thru food poisoning..

Mr Backalot was deeply wounded by this incident..Thus to not let the ROTOM escape, he made some real life ghosts, the one with the eyes moving [in the picture] so that it might fright ROTOM and prevent it from escaping..

In memory of the girl and butler, he moved on to his new mansion and build the amity square and trophy garden for cute pokemon and their trainers..[which the girl liked too]..

Did you make that up? That's awesome.

Trainer17

Kaizoku-ō
    Years
    Wow this topic is so interesting! I read on seribi that there's a pokemon inside the television in the Mansion, is that true?

Yes it is..Its name is [ROTOM..LvL 15]That only happens after u obtain the national pokedex..after defeating the Elite 4..:P

Did you make that up? That's awesome.

Hmm u can say that..everyone here are suggesting their story too..so i did the same:)

awsome
    hmm im gonna hafta see that well
    im gonna go look for gosts

I got a raikou..u can private msg me ur offer for it..

Last edited:

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years

This story makes more sense than others, except that if Mr. Backlot killed the butler thinking it was him who killed the daughter, why then it cared about Rotom? Also, the eyes in the wall is probably Gengar (or R.O.B.) and not a manmade thing. And Rotom wouldn't be scared of ghosts or eyes in the wall because if you haven't noticed it's, too, a Ghost Pokémon. The first part made sense at least.

Still, what about the mother?

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    This story makes more sense than others, except that if Mr. Backlot killed the butler thinking it was him who killed the daughter, why then it cared about Rotom? Also, the eyes in the wall is probably Gengar (or R.O.B.) and not a manmade thing. And Rotom wouldn't be scared of ghosts or eyes in the wall because if you haven't noticed it's, too, a Ghost Pokémon. The first part made sense at least.

Still, what about the mother?

yeah maybee they got a divorce cause the mom could be afradi of the forest and its bug pokes.

Mazumia

Hacker that needs help
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    Theory

1. has anyone noticed that rotom sounds sorta like R.O.B. or is it just me.

also heres my theory

Mr.Backlot and The ground elite 4 women (i forget here name) used to live in old chaeuteu together and they had a daughter named gardina (once again i forget the name) (the grass gym leader) they had a butler who had a daughter. one day the backlots went to check on construction of there summer home and there new park. while they where gone a man who was against the constuction poisened the food that the butlers were going to eat that night. The butlers daughter however had made a copy of hereself so she could spend some time with here boyfriend (stephn from hoen) without here father knowing. so that night the butler and the girl substitute died. when the real girl found out she was so distaught that she broke up with stephn who in turn was so distaught that he moved to hoen. she vowed that she would get into a position of power so that she could stop bad people like the food poisoner. her name was cynthia (the champion) when the backlots returned they were distraught and thought that the daughter had actually died the elite 4 women blamed her husband for not protecting the mansion while they were gone and divorced him. his daughter (who had loved the girl) always wanted to live near old chateu since and as soon as she was 18 she moved to eterna and eventually became the gym leader. Mr. backlot became old and behind his maids he keeps his deepest darkest secret......... R.O.B. whom he was planning on giving to his butler as thanks for his undyeing (or should i say dead) loyalty.

as for old chaeuteu when a building is left deserted ghost move in but because there were human ghosts giratina sent rotom to keep the ghost under control. the eyes were a proto-type of R.O.B.

EDIT. The Butler that currently lives with Mr. backlot is probaly The orignal butlers son!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back