• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The OldRivalShipping Fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    People, so little posts! :O Where is the other co-owner?
    Well, I'm back now so I'll try to keep this thread active.

Remember the contest! The theme is the first date. Be creative, use your undoubtedly fantastic skills and upload the image you've made! We'll be the judge.

After the drawing contest we could do a fanfic contest so that I could actually participate.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Snoaz is back!! =D

And yeah...Can't draw. >.> May experiment with Paint at some point, but I wouldn't expect much...But a fanfiction contest would be great. XD I need to write something other then Mangaquest. :3 *Shot*

PokeMangaObsessed

Panic's new album coming soon~
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    Arghhh. Sorry for the inactivity. Summer school and homework have been eating away at my time. ;-; But yay, it's over now. \o/

What was your favourite Oldrival moment in the manga?
    Ooh, when they first met:
    Blue: Cute male in sight!
    Green: o.o;; I'm going to pretend I didn't see that.

What does show your love for Oldrival?
    Joining this club, of course. :/
    And looking for fan pictures and decent fanfics about them.

And a fanfiction contest would be great. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    New topic. Not really Oldrival, but...

What are your favourite clothes for Green and Blue?

For Green, I'll definitely say the cape. Epicness.
    For Blue, the black dress. I don't like the hat in her new outfit (doesn't really seem to suit her... although it may help her in her plan of 'looking innocent and tricking unsuspecting people'.) But the skirt and the shirt are fine.

Clover Cat

Years
  • What are your favourite clothes for Green and Blue?

For Green, his updated outfit in FR/LG (You CANNOT say that he didn't look effing SMEXY in that outfit-not to mention he was SIXTEEN. <333 *Shot by fangirls*).

And yes, Blue in her first outfit. Black fits her, she had earrings, and I liked her as a chibi kid. XD Although I don't really approve of the cardigan (Unless it really was used like it was in that person's fic *Points at the best Oldrival fanfic EVER*).

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Are we talking about the same fanfic here, Clover? XD

Oh, and yes. Don't get me started on FRLG Green. I was like O_______O when I saw the first picture with him in it it xD; Not really a fan of the pants but the shirt, oh the shirt... <33333

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Hey guys, sorry for not checking in for awhile.
    Anyways I can't participate in the contest because 1. I don't have a scanner and 2. I suck at drawing :(

I really liked the clothes from FRLG especially on Green but it's true that Blue could have done without the hat. Still I'd say those were my favorite clothes and yes those first pics of them in FRLG... were too much to handle.

PokeMangaObsessed

Panic's new album coming soon~
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    The black dress looked the best on Blue. Simple, but it's okay. :/

For Green, his updated outfit in FR/LG (You CANNOT say that he didn't look effing SMEXY in that outfit.
    Haha, yeah, I agree. Such. A. Hottie.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    I've got to get my hands on the FRLG series of the manga, I've only read the RGBY and GSc series.

Woa, you're kidding? :O

FRLG = the best sage for Blue/Green interaction. Be sure to get your hands on it, cause seriously, it made me squee. <333

You can't be complete without having read all of the manga ;D

As for the topic.
    Did anyone like Green's jacket in the Johto arc? I think he looked really... skinny or something with those tight pants. I wasn't a fan of that outfit. :/

Though the first shot of him (leaning against the wall with his Scizor) was pure epicness. <3

Years
  • What are your favourite clothes for Green and Blue?

Agreed with everybody. Well, I totally went ADKSDHASJHD when I saw Green in FRLG. I mean, OMG THE SHIRT! Strangely enough, it doesn't look as good with the FRLG rival as it is on Green. ♥ Can you imagine him with a white shirt on, dripping wet? XD *gets shot* I'm not a real fan of the purple shirt or the cape, though. Or the GSC boots and pants. *sigh*

For Blue's costume...well, I still prefer the black dress, I guess? Suits her mischievous personality well, that one. Don't really like the FRLG one.

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014

NAKED, BABYYY~

Jk. Both the FRLG are awesome. But I agree, the hat is a bit ugly on her. :u

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Manhattan! -glomp-
    Still on holiday?[/off-topicness]

But yeah, the hat... it just was needed. Because game -> manga, and when Leaf wears a hat so will Blue. The sad truth.

(But even sadder for Crystal's possible clothes, omg.) -even more off-topic-

We all have not so pure thoughts on Green/Blue/both. Hm. Well, who can blame us really. Just look at them.

*points at theme* Don't you like the pics? It could be straight from the manga :3 (But unfortunately it just comes from a genius fan artist.)

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    I did notice your gorgeous, fabulastic theme pics. <3
    I tell you, GreenBlue is totally canon, omg.

Crystal (if that is really her or not) is going to look GODDAMN AFWUL.

D:

(And no, I'll be here until day three. Then, at four, I'll be leaving again.
    :D)

Clover Cat

Years
  • *Sneaks in* Sorry for not being active, forgot. >.>

Looks like everybody agrees that Green looked smexy in FR/LG~Except Haz. You HAVE to read FR/LG, that was absolutely the best time to see the Kanto Dex Holders. Hohoho~>33

Let's abandon the Crystal topic, please. This is the wrong thread. (Although I think I've already made it clear where I stand on the subject.)

Oh, Manhattan, you were on holiday? I'm so stupid, I didn't know. -.- Welcome back! (Temporarily) =D

Hm, if the Kanto Dex Holders show up again...Doesn't that mean they'll be 18? I sense some smexiness and shippyness. <3333

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Sorry Clover, didn't need to bash Crystal or anything (it was merely against the clothes). And yes, wrong topic. Sometimes it's just hard to stay 100% on-topic, you know ^^;

Hm, if the Kanto Dex Holders show up again...Doesn't that mean they'll be 18? I sense some smexiness and shippyness. <3333

Hohoho >D

I sense something too. 18. That sounds so... old O_o Too old to not have any romantic interests, in any case. (If you read this, Green: go do something :D)

I can't wait to see if they'll have new clothes. :3 And all new interaction, yah~
    The interaction in the Emerald arc kinda disappointed me. Although the ending with 'Noisy woman' was classic as always, of course <3

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
  • Woa, you're kidding? :O

FRLG = the best sage for Blue/Green interaction. Be sure to get your hands on it, cause seriously, it made me squee. <333

You can't be complete without having read all of the manga ;D

As for the topic.
    Did anyone like Green's jacket in the Johto arc? I think he looked really... skinny or something with those tight pants. I wasn't a fan of that outfit. :/

Though the first shot of him (leaning against the wall with his Scizor) was pure epicness. <3

I don't own them, I read scans on the net. However the site I ussually go to is only halfway through the GSC ones and I don't know another site :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    @Haz: Go to Mangafox they have the series up to the dp arc

Dude the dex holders at 18 D8. I still remeber when they were 11 and yes I do agree that at if 18 there is no emphasis on relationships than something is wrong. (Then agian wouldn't it be funny if all of a sudden Green and Blue are going out just out of the blue.)

Clover Cat

Years
  • At this point, I don't care if they have a fully developed relationship, I just want to see more hints. Agree with Snoaz, there should have been more interaction. (I can't always satisfy my cravings with mere fanart and fanfics, you know. >.<)

Ah, I kinda miss chibi Green. XD And let's not forget chibi Blue. <3 But comparing them to their 16 year old selves...I'D RATHER HAVE THE SMEXINESS. XDD *Shot*

Oh, and Haz, if mangafox tends to lag for you (It seems to for a majority) then there's also onepieceofbleach. Have fun! ^^ Tell us once you've read more, please~

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Yes, Clover!

However cute and adorable and funny chibi!Green and chibi!Blue may be... nothing can beat the FRLG versions! <333

And I want more interaction too. :/ You're right, fan art and (especially) fan fiction is nice... but in the end it's all about the real thing --> which is not so much. I just wish one of the writers ended up being my step uncle or something (eh?) so I could persuade him to draw more Oldrival. As a gift for my... birthday or something. Eheh.

It would be funny if they dated all of a sudden. (Though that might cause uncontrallabe heart attacks by shocked readers / overjoyed shippers). Hints, though, is the first thing I'm asking for. And not just things that can make everyone look like hints, but REAL hints. As in.... well, you can get the picture. Just look at Special or Fantic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back