• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The OldRivalShipping Fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
Years
  • What are your favourite clothes for Green and Blue?
    I liked Blue's FRLG clothes. <3 Just without the hat. XD Her hair was better in FRLG. Not that spiky on the tips.
    Green was best with that sexy jacket in the GSC arc. And with the cape in the Yellow arc of course. But I like his pendant the most. it is like always there. With every clothes change he got. He always kept that chain. <3

Something else: Am I the only one who would draw for the art contest? XD That would be a quite easy win then... :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Valentine, an easy win would be an understatement. XD Cause yeah, I believe you're the only one in... are you still gonna do it? Ah well, perhaps it's a fun drawing to make. (Remember the topic? It's their first date. x3)

A new topic? Lol, why do I feel like the owner sometimes XD;;

Do you think someone else likes Blue and Green?
    F.e: Silver loving Blue in a non-sibling way; Red liking some of the two; etc. (Of course, this is all one-sided if there's such a thing; because we all know Oldrival is the truth hohoho! :D)

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Do you think someone else likes Blue and Green?
    The fangirls for Green. XD *shot* Er, Silver for Blue (onesided, of course), and for Green...Um...I can't think of anything, alas. >.< Doesn't seem like many of the characters like him to begin with, since he's the rival. Aw...*Pats him, is then shot*

I'll mess around with Paint, see what I can do...But I'm most likely not in. ^^; What about the fanfiction contest? Is that official?

PokeMangaObsessed

Panic's new album coming soon~
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    Argh. -slapped for forgetting about this group-

Silver seems to like Blue, though I think it may just be in a sister/brother-like love.

Coribee

Floating on fluff.
    Years
  • Requesting joinage?

I have an offering in the form of fanfiction. It's not wonderfully written, but it's at least something. I'm not too humiliated by it either.
    You'll have to be creative and cut out those spaces.

fanfiction . net /s/5286165/1/ Blue_Green_Blackmail

And anyone else disappointed about that fact that there is no livejournal community for OldRivalShipping? I've thought of making one, but I have no experience with it. I'd think I'd only ruin it...

Last edited:

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Thanks for the sites guys, I'll check them out. Now new topic
    *searches topics list*
    I suck at this. Help someone, co-owners?
    Methinks the co-owners are doing more for this club then you do...^^;
    Maybe you should allow all the members to post topics. So we won't get out of thinks to discuss...
    I can feel your pain... *pats*
    Valentine, an easy win would be an understatement. XD Cause yeah, I believe you're the only one in... are you still gonna do it? Ah well, perhaps it's a fun drawing to make. (Remember the topic? It's their first date. x3)
    Of course... 8D I already made a sketch. But I am not sure if I have enough time to colour it so I might just post the sketch... XD;

I am pretty sure that Yellow like Blue. :3 She still wears the strawhat she got from her.
    And I think Crystal would like Green. XD As friend of course not in a shipping way... They could read books together and discuss pokemon training stuff.

Edit: Cool comic is cool! Though I can't understand it at all. XD;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Welcome new members, of coure you may all join! ^.^ Can you tell us why you like Oldrival so much? (Besides that it's awesome, of course XD)

BlueMarina, I saw you also joined in the PokéSpé club. When I saw your theme, I was immediatly like 'yes, new Oldrival member!' XD
    -I'm bad like that, it's the first thing I notice, lol-

Coribee, I'll read your fic tomorrow when I'm not so tired, otherwise I won't do it justice. Why don't you upload it on FF? More people read it there, I think.

(Speaking of which, I've also uploaded another one-shot, just click on the link in my profile.)

Methinks the co-owners are doing more for this club then you do...^^;

Maybe you should allow all the members to post topics. So we won't get out of thinks to discuss...

Agreed there. It would be better for all the people to be able to come up with topics, otherwise there's a risk of let the club dying. But not many topics at a time, otherwise we won't have anything left after a few weeks, haha.

And Valentine, that comic is AWESOME to say the least! <333 I really want to know what they're saying. (Clover, perhaps something for the next comic...? *nudge nudge*)

No.

(Okay, elabortation needed XD)
    At first, I thought one-sided Chosenshipping was pretty canon. But now I think Silver, too, sees Blue in a sibling kinda-way. I think Silver likes Gold... or something. As for Green: besides the obvious fangirls (don't point at me, I'm talking about the fangirls in the manga 8D;) not one there, either.

So that leaves a perfect clean road for Oldrival to come true. :3

Coribee

Floating on fluff.
    Years
  • Why do you like Oldrivalshipping?

Other than the fact that the two compliment each other perfectly personality wise? They're adorable together and just scream to be played with. If they aren't cannon, then I don't know what is.

Coribee, I'll read your fic tomorrow when I'm not so tired, otherwise I won't do it justice. Why don't you upload it on FF? More people read it there, I think.

It's up there, I just couldn't get it up there last night. FF was having login problems. Though, it's probably not viewable just yet. I posted it not too long ago after all.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Hey there welcome Coribee and BlueMarina!
    @Val: That comic is so well drawn 80... Oh and I don't understand it either, very nice though ;)

This is tough because other than chosen and of course jade I really don't see a large threat to oldrival (and of course those two are taken care of by special and preciousmetal). I do believe that Silver and Blue's relationship is brother-sister like. As for green other than fangirls I don't think anyone else (but that's an army full so...)

BlueMarina

Oldrivalshipper
    Years
  • Why do you like Oldrivalshipping?

I found it the sexiest pairing in the manga 8D Blue and Green are my fav characters. I like Green saying 'Pesky' or 'Annoying girl' to Blue, then Silver glare at him, haha xD They are so cuuute ~ ♥ (Can't talk more. I hate my damn english D"x)

Nice to meet you, Snoaz x"D and Tyknight ^^~

Call me Blue, or Marine if you want xD

Here's my Oldrival fanart http :// b luemarina.deviant art.co m/art/Co ntest-Winter-love-131153346 It's a contest entry. Wish me luck xD ~

Originally Posted by Snoaz

I think Silver likes Gold...

Gooshiru~ 8D

(one more post, and I can share fanarttt ~~~)

Last edited:

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
  • Methinks the co-owners are doing more for this club then you do...^^;
    I can feel your pain... *pats*
    Of course... 8D I already made a sketch. But I am not sure if I have enough time to colour it so I might just post the sketch... XD;

I am pretty sure that Yellow like Blue. :3 She still wears the strawhat she got from her.
    And I think Crystal would like Green. XD As friend of course not in a shipping way... They could read books together and discuss pokemon training stuff.

Edit: Cool comic is cool! Though I can't understand it at all. XD;
    They probably do. It's only because I'm in Year 10 and have hardly anytime to post here or to update.

F.e: Silver loving Blue in a non-sibling way; Red liking some of the two; etc. (Of course, this is all one-sided if there's such a thing; because we all know Oldrival is the truth hohoho! :D)

Sorry bout that. I've got a lot on my plate at the moment with my school-work, my depression etc.

EDIT: Anyone can post topics now.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • I didn't meant to criticize you Haz...^^;
    A few of the clubs here run very good only on co-owners. *points at PokeSpe club*

And forget about me entering with a sketch. XD I had time to colour my drawing for the fanart contest.
    Here it is:

The OldRivalShipping Fan club

Somehow I feel like I need to explain this pic. >_>;

I'm pretty sure Blue would want to go to one of there amusement theme parks like Disney World for their first date. Considering her bad childhood I am pretty sure she was not able to visit parks like this when she was a kid. XD;

In these parks you can make photos with big plush figures like Micky Mouse or something else. For a pokemon park I suggested a big plush Pachirisu costume... XD;
    Green looks not amused but he is doing Blue a favour. <3

A friend of mine saw the pic and called the Pachirisu -PedoPachy- ._.;
    Must be because of the -P- on it's belt... >_>;

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Very nice, Valentine!

For me, expanation wasn't needed. I just guessed it rightaway. Lol, Green does look uncomforable. XD

I couldn't see your entry, Marina. Perhaps you can upload it at Photobucket and send it to me, then I can post it in your name in the club.

So that makes it two entries! :D Anyone else in?

I didn't meant to criticize you Haz...^^;
    A few of the clubs here run very good only on co-owners. *points at PokeSpe club*
    I second that.
    Good luck with evertything, Haz :)

And if the club gets bigger still, perhaps we can get another co-owner; PokeMangaObsessed isn't that active in her role XD

I think we should wait a little with the fan fiction contest... for me it isn't a good time, at least. I'm pretty busy with other things and writing a zillion other fics. So perhaps when it's a bit quieter.

Someone else - who doesn't enter - should come up with a theme, then, because it would be unfair if I did that. It would give me an advantage.

I found it the sexiest pairing in the manga 8D Blue and Green are my fav characters. I like Green saying 'Pesky' or 'Annoying girl' to Blue, then Silver glare at him, haha xD They are so cuuute ~ ♥ (Can't talk more. I hate my damn english D"x)

Agreed, it is the sexiest paring. 8D

Oh, and don't worry about your English, it's understandable! But if you want to improve it, I'd recommend you to read a lot of English books (or fan fics for that part); for me, that really helped making my English get better. It broadens your vocabulary and you get a feeling with the language. A few years ago I could barely speak it, and now I write fan fics in it; so with a bit practice and perseverance, you'll get there ;D

Other than the fact that the two compliment each other perfectly personality wise? They're adorable together and just scream to be played with. If they aren't cannon, then I don't know what is.
    Yes. They fit perfectly together~! (And I wish they were canon... :/)

*screams at the writers to put in more hints*

Oh, and I read and reviewd you story, Coribee! It was nice :3

Clover Cat

Years
  • Ah, welcome Coribee and BlueMarina! ^^ I'll get around to reading that fic eventually...Yeah...*Laziness*

For the first comic, if people really want the translation, I could post it here, but that's up to you. *Shrugs*

XDD That pic is awesome, Val. Poor Green, he looks so uncomfortable. <3 As for my entry, nevermind. Paint is HORRIBLE when it comes to actually drawing things from scratch. >.> Although my dad's been hinting at getting me what I requested for Christmas, so maybe in a few months...^^; That and maybe the fanfic contest could be...Next month? Although school starts then, so Idk...

*Glares at the writers* If they are not at least blushing around each other the next time they show up, you don't want to be near me. YOU JUST DON'T. I mean, these guys are both more aware of relationships than anyone else in the manga, so why WOULDN'T they be together?! <=Ranting

BlueMarina

Oldrivalshipper
    Years
  • @ Snoaz : That's my entry for PokeSupegirls fc on DA x"d I post it here just because it's an Oldrivalshipping fanart xD

Direct link : http:/ /fc04.deviantart.com/fs49/f/2009/208/3/c/Contest___Winter_love_by_BlueMarina.jpg (It's my ava and sign)

Thank you for your advices. I'll go read Guriburu fanfics ~ xD

Btw, is there a fanart contest right now ? 0__o

Nice to meet you, Clover ^_______^

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Yeah, there is a fan art contest. But Val is apparently the only contestant, sooo the immediate winner. XD

Congrats, Val! ^.^ -gives flowers- or a Pachirisu doll

BUT if you want to enter nontheless Marina... just say it ;D I absolutely love the art (I already did when I first saw your theme) <3

Right, we'll do the fanfic contest another time -we'll get back on that another time! Perhaps if we have more members, too :)

And yes, blushing is a must! (Okay, not with Green perhaps. Ooc-ness much? XDDD)

Edit: A translation of the comic, yes please! If you could do that, Clover, you'd be even more loved haha ;D

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Years
  • Nice to meet you too, Marina! ^^ And you made your own theme? It looks AMAZING. O.O

As for the translation, should I put it in spoilers? The comic is kinda long...

Lol, maybe the fanfic contest could be around Christmas. (And make that the theme, OH YES. <3)

Oh Snoaz, it may be OOC, but don't you think he'd look cute if he did? I know I'd love to see it~XD

Speaking of a blushing Green...
    Spoiler:
    Look at what I found surfing the net this morning. XD (It's NOT MINE.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back