• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The OldRivalShipping Fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    The picture was just on the second-last page, 612 :)

But I'll post it here anyway:

Spoiler:

Pretty good, right? :D

Oh, and as a co-owner: could you add a warning with your link to the drawing? I don't think it's bad enough to be removed, but because of the suggestive theme a warning is in order, I think...

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    The picture was just on the second-last page, 612 :)

But I'll post it here anyway:

Spoiler:

Pretty good, right? :D

Oh, and as a co-owner: could you add a warning with your link to the drawing? I don't think it's bad enough to be removed, but because of the suggestive theme a warning is in order, I think...

Wow, that is pretty good. But is the Green Cosplayer... a girl? Nothing against lesbians but we all know it would work better if the cosplayer is a guy. Cute none of the less. : )

Ok, I put the warning up. :|

Edit/Add on: Speaking of real life images, I got myself some custom made PokeSpe dolls :D

Spoiler:

Hey, you two! Get off my DS! >: (
    Spoiler:

They're both by HardcoreEskimoKisses (http://hardcoreeskimokisses.deviantart.com/), I just commissioned them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Hello everyone long time no see. Anyways nice to see the club somewhat active. I have to admit those are some cool pics (the cosplayers one and the plushies, oh DS comme je t'aime ^^). I will rave about HGSS's confirmation in the pokespe club so...

...what would Blue do in order to get a date with Green?
    But first
    (Yah for old fashion thinking. The guy should always ask the girl imo <3)
    I find it rather funny that I just had this conversation with two of my friends the other day. The way I see it it doesn't matter who asks whom out. Sure it's traditionally the guy who's suppose to ask out the girl but I don't think it really matters. If she likes him. Considering the fact too that the unless Blue makes an elaborate plan (which is a high possibility), the quickest way to get Green to take her out is to either confess or ask him out first.

As to answering the topic Blue would achieve sad goal through some crazy elaborate plan or on a bet. Or she could be sincere, I'm sure Green would have trouble refusing a Blue in that state.

On another note I do believe we need more members (I'm hoping another guy could side with me here cause it would seem I'm a lone soldier in this battlefield).

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Woot~ those dolls are awesome! :D Great picture with the DS, haha. All the possibilities that you get with a Blue and Green for yourself ;D

Wow, that is pretty good. But is the Green Cosplayer... a girl? Nothing against lesbians but we all know it would work better if the cosplayer is a guy. Cute none of the less. : )
    Don't all manga boys look like girls when it comes down to it? :D

As to answering the topic Blue would achieve sad goal through some crazy elaborate plan or on a bet. Or she could be sincere, I'm sure Green would have trouble refusing a Blue in that state.
    I'd love to see both. :3 The first would be hilarious, but the second even better; I'm positive that Green wouldn't say no to Blue if she opened herself like that. Oh how I'd want that to happen :'D

And yes, Tyknight: we need more members. Even though the club is awesome already as it is, of course :D
    But if any of you know nice people who support Oldrival... recruit them! ;D And yes, this is an order.

(...I'm so abusing my power as a co-owner right now.[/joking)

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Green?! He's a manly tough guy. >:O

Green is like the quiet, levelheaded Kamina of Pokémon Special. But I'm pretty sure the guys in a manga tend to be like, I dunno, better cosplayed by girls, rather than by boys.

Unless they're really pretty boys hurr.

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Green is like the quiet, levelheaded Kamina of Pokémon Special. But I'm pretty sure the guys in a manga tend to be like, I dunno, better cosplayed by girls, rather than by boys.

Unless they're really pretty boys hurr.

Green is Kamina.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    And I don't even know how Kamina is. Oo

But anyway. In my opinion, Green has a pretty feminine face. But... in a good way, you know :3 Boys with slightly girl-like exterior usually tend to be more beautiful, after all (name a... I don't know, Raito for example).

Of course, that doesn't take the fact away that Green is all manly in his behaviour, haha XD It would be kinda disastrous if it wasn't. Girly Green, ew...

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Green cosplaying as a girl... is something I definitely don't wanna think about. O.o

Of course, for Blue it would mean the perfect blackmail opportunity. Still, don't think she'd love him that much when he kept dressing like a girl. I mean, it would be kinda freaky. Not to mention a waste of his looks.

I really need to get rid of those images now.

So; on to cute fan art! :D

Oldrival-1.png

Love this picture. <3

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Since we're on topic about Green crossdressing...

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Blue looks actually good in those clothes, it's nice to see her in pants for a change (I guess she's the kind of girl that can pull off any look ;D)

Green though... omg XDDDDD That so disturbing I can't even look at it longer than two seconds.

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Not sure if this is related to the topic, but close enough.

Rule 63 of Green and Blue.
    (Rule 63 - There will always be fanart of the characters that is opposite of their own gender)
    Spoiler:

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Actually I think Green looks pretty good in a skirt. ;D

Ahem. Anyway.
    Rule!63 Blue is pretty hottt. :o

On the manga subject: HG/SS brings so many prospects, right?
    Also, they'll be legal. :heart:

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010

Ahem. Anyway.

On the manga subject: HG/SS brings so many prospects, right?
    Also, they'll be legal. :heart:

Legal, that's for sure... ; )
    But wait! It already happened before they're even hit their legal age! :O

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Oh my God O.o

How did you find that? Or did you make that? That looks so awesome, an actual web / news page about Pokespe! :D (Love Ruby in the corner, haha).

Green's virginity, though... meh, not buying. Can't see it happening and hope it didn't happen like that ;D

Ahem. Anyway.
    .... then am I the only one who finds that fan art disturbing? XD; I'm beginning tofeel like an outsider

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Why do I not post in this club anymore? >.<
    Who was the guy Crystal raped? ;D
    Hilarious image, by the way.

Do we have a topic or something?
    Gold *shot*

Lol at the page. You should totally make a real one. XD

Snoaz said:
    .... then am I the only one who finds that fan art disturbing? XD; I'm beginning tofeel like an outsider

At a distance, it doesn't really bother me, but up close...I don't know, I just find it weird. Green should stay a man, IMO. No offense to anyone.

Pretty sure Blue can pull off the opposite gender, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back