• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
^ Might understand what ^^ means by mirage

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Has obviously not looked into Fairy Tail
and there will always be a tomorrow

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
^Just reminded me of an anime I've heard about quite often on other forums but never interested me all that much at the time when I was in the middle of enjoying the Higurashi series.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^^Should go watch/read it; it tops Naruto any day what is being biased

^^Also should have their previous question answered if ^^ looked at <'s last post previous signature ftw

^Should watch more it's got a good dub now, though I still hate Gray's voice...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
^^^Assuming that I don't love horror series when I adore them like chocolate cake.

^^Just pointed out the answer to my previous question.

^^Just gave me something new to watch/read after I'm done with Death Note and Hellsing.

^Ninja'd me and pointed an opinion that I find disagreeable.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
^Obviously a One Piece fan.

<Used to watch One Piece before I felt like it was rotting my brain due to how grating the dub was.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
^Should know that while the Naruto dub was annoying, the One Piece dub made me want to throw a brick at the tv just to make Luffy and Chopper shut the hell up.

<Never felt that level of annoyance with any other show due to the dubbed voices alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back