• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    ^ wanted a theme song since < told ^ about <'s.

< will be changing it to The Static Age by Green Day.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    < will change <'s theme to this picture of Vegeta:

The One Above

And some text.

Has < mentioned ^ hates One Peice because the pictures are drawn in a different manner, the concept of finding a treasure, fighting the Marines and other big, scary villain guys is dull (Might I remind you those guys have the powers to turn into sand, are half-fish, can steal other people's powers, turn into a jaguar [correct me if I'm wrong here], a 70 metre tall behemoth and things like that), and because it's, quote on quote, 'obnoxious'.

PLEASE, SOMEONE HATE ONE PIECE FOR LEGITIMATE REASONS IF YOU'RE GOING TO HATE IT. I'M BEGGING YOU. IT ISN'T THAT HARD TO FIND THINGS YOU'LL HATE ABOUT IT. JUST DON'T HALF-ASS IT AND PRETEND YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN PEOPLE WHO LIKE IT. PEOPLE WHO HAVE LEGITIMATE REASONS FOR LIKING IT.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    ^^ just said ^^ "hates" One Piece.
    ^ thinks < is a furry dog. Which is true. xP

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ^ should consider saying that they don't hate One Piece (or whatever anime), but rather simply saying that they are not interested in it.

( because really, my ideas of 'hate' is something that you tried, and really disliked it. If you hate it simply because you don't watch the genre, that's kind of illogical. It's like hating a book because of it's cover. )

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    ^Dislikes Pokey's new theme because it isn't Angel Beats!

^^^^(Akita) Should know that ^^^^^(Tara) wouldn't know because ^^^^ never told anyone, so ^^^^ has no right to say "Should know".

/in b4 "^Used too many '^s' in their post" or a variation of it

Last edited:

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    Actually thinks my emotions get before my criticsm.. ANGEL BEATS!FTW%R#$%#$%#$%$@#%$@%#%@

Philip used a less colorful signature, honestly just plain red / orange gives it 0/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back