• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Order of Arceus Organiztation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harpuia

Dunlop? who's that?
    Years
    I would LOVE a spiritomb! But... can't I make one with Pokesav (that has Wonder Guard?) taht was bred in 3001, Johto, from Japan, with all ribbons, all conditions, any moveset?
    well major hackers aren't welcome here so I suggest you clean up all those hacked pokemon before a mod finds out and gets you banned.........

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    well major hackers aren't welcome here so I suggest you clean up all those hacked pokemon before a mod finds out and gets you banned.........

I would oly use it against my friends, not over Wi-Fi. Plus, there's other pokes.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I would oly use it against my friends, not over Wi-Fi. Plus, there's other pokes.

yes , of course , what do you call those deoxys you batlled me with >.>. We should LEGALLY breed aevry species then IV breed them and clone them , it would be awesome , as of page 2 , sorry mothher made me do random stuff.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    ok do i go on wifi now crimson???

EDIT. CAN ORGANIZATION HELP ME BREEDSOME POKES? Also one is very popular a.k.a vauble to organiZation

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Does anyone know net battle?, lol i check the iv's of that feebas and it has a perfect 31 in defense .. evrything else is very poor though....

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back