• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen The original Pokémon Black

Do you beleive it's real?

• Yes

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Can't tell

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle
Years
  • I believe this is hoax. First off if your uncle was in elementary school by the time he got that "Pokemon Black game" it isn't possible! (Unless your uncle is very young like 10) your uncle was probably in elementary school around the 1980's or 1970's & Pokemon wasn't even thought of! Pokemon was thought of around the 1990 & Gen 2 was thought of around 1998, 1999! So I think that this Pokemon Black game is false! (Think guys think!)

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
  • I believe this is hoax. First off if your uncle was in elementary school by the time he got that "Pokemon Black game" it isn't possible! (Unless your uncle is very young like 10) your uncle was probably in elementary school around the 1980's or 1970's & Pokemon wasn't even thought of! Pokemon was thought of around the 1990 & Gen 2 was thought of around 1998, 1999! So I think that this Pokemon Black game is false! (Think guys think!)
    Actually, it was a friend of my uncle's. Should've just said my friend because he kinda became my friend over the years. But he did go to elementary school in the 90s.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • I agree with those saying that it might have been a early beta of Crystal.

Given the larger part that Unknown plays, it's plausible.

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
  • Some years back there were copies of a Pokemon Black game being sold on eBay, and the cartridge was a transparent black color. Though, it was one of those Pokemon hacks that was just put onto a physical cartridge and sold for money, instead of it staying online. :/ The graphics for it, if memory serves were equal to gen 1 or gen 2, so yeah. They could've been bragging about owning a physical copy of a ROM hack.

I know some people who aren't aware that hacked games exist really do fall for the idea that they're real games, and are just unknown, or are leaked. xD; I had a friend almost pay money for a ROM hack game once.. I believe it was Naranja, which not only would've been a hack, it would've been in Spanish. hurr.

Back