• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Digimon RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    Wichu, I'm perfectly ok with that resolution, however, is it still possible to use Digimon World overworlds in their original size?

This is pretty much the only thing I insist on because otherwise it'll look rather unattractive.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    Cool to see a Digimon fangame idea pop up for once; I've been a big fan of Digimon, so consider me behind it. ^_^

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    Oh, and Luis, would you mind spriting Lopmon's In-training form (Cocomon, I think)? It bugged me that Terriermon got one in Dusk/Dawn, but Lopmon didn't... You could just edit Terriermon's one (Puttimon? I can't remember...).
    :P They do ^^ Just look harder :D I made Pitimon,
    The PC Digimon RPG

Yay ^^ I like it.
    @Virtual Chatot: I mean to resize it and clean up the lines + Shading ^^
    Okay, so should I commit suicide or make Missimon? o.0

.:~Luis~:.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    Wow that's good, but this thread was kinda slow today wasn't it...

Let's get organised guys; I take it those who have joined the forum can see the staff section?

I think we should start putting solid ideas down there and either APPROVING them or DENYING them so we can start making this thing.

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    Okay, after reading through the thread and probably forgetting half of it, here's what I think:
    Tiles
    We're probably sticking with the official ones from DWDS. Of course we'll have to make some of our own but I should have that covered :D
    Tamer Groupies :D
    We could move it into the storyline. You start at home, get an E-Mail, instead of warping into the computer maybe it can be a twist like in Digimon Frontier. How they leave on Trailmon, maybe we can have Falcomon jump out of the E-Mail and carry the player to a Peonixmon which'll knock you unconcious. Yeah? And then you'll be given a Tamer Licence, a starter, and have Veteran Tamers (Real Digidestined) walk around to train you. Later they get kidnapped by... Let's say.... Some sort of Virus.... We could always make our own villian, *goes to get a pencil and sheet of paper* and then you get joined by fellow newbie tamers to find them.
    Starters
    I asked this question before. Are we still going to use Tanemon, Koromon and Tsunomon? I was thinking we could use more original ideas, such as beginning with Digimon Possibly never heard before. We can even do completely new attributed Digimon. Maybe:
    Koromon = DemiMeramon, YukimiBotamon
    Tsunomon = Kapurimon, Poyomon
    Tanemon = Missimon, Pitimon
    I made 2 equivalents since Phoenixmon could take you to different districts. You could either land on a Mecha District or an Aquan District. (District meaning Region) Problem is I don't know how we can make it optional.
    Digivolution
    love the Kokuwamon idea. Are you just full of ideas that are better than mine? xD Anyways, I can look up all the Digimon sprited/found in Digimon World Dusk and Dawn and make proper Digivolution lines. How does that sound? All the extras I'll sprite. Or you can try too CoN~, you're pretty good ^^
    Digivice
    VC's one is like a fusion of spikes with D3 and the Digivice Takuya in Digimon Frontier had. Wichu's one is nice and simple but kinda resemble's Season 1's Digivice without an Antennae as well as being more square. CoN~'s one reminds me of a tamagotchi :X Mind if I try making one?
    Finally!
    DIBS ON PUMPKINMON! I'LL DO IT I'LL DO IT! And I'll think of an Evolution line for it...
    Mokumon --> Pumpkinmon? Same Expression xD

I think it should be safe saying that I joined ^^ Staff Section? Anyhow, just bumpin these ideas up for approval ^^

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    Can you see the staff section? I'm thinking I may have done permissions wrong.

I'll comment in a sec after I read it. Oh right, post them on [the forum].

Last edited:

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    Understood Commander ^^ I can see the Staff area now ^^ I'm posting a Digivolution Method. The one I suggested earlier.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    So what time is everybody on?

Because I stayed up until 2 on Saturday and had a great conversation with Wichu but since it's a weekday I can't stay up to converse with you guys (Americans?) as much?

What are the best times to talk?

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    I'm an Australian too. I have school so it's harder for me to be on all the time though. I can get on at Fridays and Saturdays 5:00-10:00pm. Maybe some time in the mornings of Saturdays and Sundays as well. Usually from 9:00 to whenever my brother wakes up.

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    I'm only on now since my Bro has a heckuvalotta homework xD What do you think of my DNA Digivolution idea?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back