• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Digimon RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    I've been thinking. Should there be more spriters? Or are there not enough people that sprite DWDS Style? At the rate I go with all my school delays, I'm pretty sure the game won't have many new Digimon to release in the Demo. And if you want, I can make Tamer Making my number 1 priotity.

.:~Luis~:.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    Yes, you should.

New spriters? It's hard to find anybody else good.

We don't need that many new digimon in the demo, hell, we can practically release it without new digimon.

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    But the official lines xD And the fact that some starters I decided are custom? Why don't we change it istead, and they have a strict quiz that'll determine their starter out of six, all diff. attributes? or maybe 2 each attribute?
    Machine-
    DemiMeramon, Missimon
    Aquan-
    Pitimon, YukimiBotamon
    Dragon-
    Chibomon, *Something other than ol' cliché Koromon*
    Bird-
    Tokomon, Pinamon
    Holy-
    Puttimon, er... Gummimon
    Dark-
    Kokomon, Yaamon

Yeah?

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    Well I was thinking the first demo would have limited Digimon anyway, and be restricted to a couple of areas, just so people can test out the game.

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    True true. Just a basic outline of the intro yeah? We should have a thread asking people about what type of things they'd like in the demo ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I like the way you guys are headed, keep up the good work!

I have a request, demiveemon/chibomon. All the "cute" digimon from 02 weren't included in the previous digimon games. I'd like them to be obtainable.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
    hey CoN~ i was wondering are you planning on adding custom made digimon to your game that would be awesome. :D

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    Well previous debates saying we should stick with only official Digimon made me confused =S

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back