• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Hall Of Fame

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Someone vote for Zam one more time! X(

Umm...I'll vote for Horizon today. I really want to have a battle with you, dude. =P

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I'll give Zam a vote, and I believe that now inducts him into the Hall of Fame :]

Mike Ukiuki

Fight me if you dare.
    Years
    O.O Did I get nominated or is the someone else Because it just says Mike...:D

I would like to nominate celestial_okami for getting the clans awsome.

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Since Xairmo is attempting a comeback, Ima put him up there for a vote! (if he already isn't o_o)

And Angela, you can delete the DeanoDance thing when I voted for Horizon. :P You put Horizon again down the list, so just merge them and give him two votes.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Wow, I got inducted into the Hall of Fame! Awesomeness. X3

And now, I will cast another vote for Quick_Kid. He beat me a few weeks ago, and I can tell he has some skill. So there, give him another point, please! :D

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Okay all votes have been added, you can congratulate Aragornbird as he is the newest hall of famer.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Hey, I'm on the list! =D (with eleven votes now, XD)

Also of note, Angela: the last three people you added to the votes section(Ichida, Xairmo, & Richard) were all on the list previously. So they're there twice now. :P

And now I need to vote for someone myself....Jeez, who haven't I voted for, XD....Hmmm, how about Samson. He hasn't been this little forum for awhile, but he gave me an excellent battle way back when. ^_^

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Ima vote for Ichida. Even though we haven't battled yet, he sounds like a totally epic dude XD

While I'm here, can I request that the capital "f" in my name be changed to lowercase? Please and thank you Angela dear ^____^

Back