• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Hall Of Fame

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Actually, I think I need one more Mike. xD

But today I'll vote for Mike, we've battled tons of times, and I have to say, he never gets any worse. xD A great battler, and definitely worthy of the Hall of Fame.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Hmm well the rules say you have to be a regualr in the Battle Stadium, but what if you used to be a regular here? Cuz I use to battle here a lot and I'd like to cast a vote for Ooka. I've battled him quite a few times and he is undoubtedly one of th ebest battlers at this forum.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Okay all votes have been added, and Ooka is the new hall of fame-er, congratulations Ooka:D

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I'll be voting for Aragornbird today. I don't see why he isn't in the HoF already. xD

Back