• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Hall Of Fame

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I vote for Mystery2009 who is awesome! =/ nobody nominates me.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • *Votes for Dark Wolf*

From what I've heard, you're pretty good. And I believe you beat Maria, so I think you deserve to be up there.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Okay guys I'm sorry I went inactive, but I had an surgery on my wrist so the HF has not been my priority, I've edited the 1st post with all your votes, if we can get this active again I think this might be an sticky, so please start voting.

*Votes for Dark Wolf*

From what I've heard, you're pretty good. And I believe you beat Maria, so I think you deserve to be up there.
    Hey, I defeated Maria as well.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Put Jas_66 on. Determined when he loses and comes back roaring. V.Good at doubles, always besting me until of late where i beat him :). Quite handy in singles as well.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    No more sticky? Aww?

Since Alakazam reclaimed victory on me, Im casting a vote for him/her!

Nevermind, he/she already made HoF, well I got a name change so that could be fixed.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • No more sticky? Aww?

Since Alakazam reclaimed victory on me, Im casting a vote for him/her!

Nevermind, he/she already made HoF, well I got a name change so that could be fixed.
    Love the new name, okay people I'm updating the thread :)

Back